Enki's Arc Witch Memorial Page

unplayable build w o w

jk, love you m8
Ok, done recording the lab, gonna post a link soon here when it uploads to YT.

Link there you go.
Последняя редакция: forestgrenpa. Время: 13 июня 2016 г., 14:31:01
@winter_cc001: I assume you mean uber lab? Check out forestgrenpa's vid below, haven't done it myself yet since my arcer is in standard.

@azndecoy101: That'll work, but you won't have a red slot to use life leech when needed. If you can live with that, keep your current setup.

@forestgrenpa: Thanks alot! Gonna add this to the video section, of course giving credit to you.
twitch.tv/enki91
Thanks @Enki91 awesome build , very detailed and good way to introduce new guys to poe and to spells.

it`s always my first build for the leagues, tabula + moonsorrow + call ring ... and farm C in maps.

now the elementalist adds a lot of damage, with 2 golems is great and also keep the agro balanced.

So thanks mate for share , always love arc, I try de pledge one... but this is easiest and funny.

Have good loot.

Wise words buff -> balance <- nerf , need to happen , deal with it
@PabloCappone: Thanks alot, good luck to you too!
twitch.tv/enki91
Hey, nice guide.

How come you don't use any Heralds or a damage Aura?
"
Dinozavre написал:
Hey, nice guide.

With 2 golems, pendulum, increased ele dmg from ascendancy tree (thats elementalist, other classes have their own advantages ofc), 7 power charges and so on, damage will be satysfying, but several hundred unreserved mana is VERY helpful to sustain casting AND still have some for Mind Over Matter.

@Enki91: Sorry for answering that post, i just couldn't resist...
"
doroni написал:
"
Dinozavre написал:
Hey, nice guide.

With 2 golems, pendulum, increased ele dmg from ascendancy tree (thats elementalist, other classes have their own advantages ofc), 7 power charges and so on, damage will be satysfying, but several hundred unreserved mana is VERY helpful to sustain casting AND still have some for Mind Over Matter.

What happend to curse on hit+herald of ice+warlords mask? Is range of blasphemy enoguh for offsecreen mobs?
Okay this build i find to be infuriating. So im now at lv 83 and i can burst tooltip dps at 70k right now which is fine and dandy. may lower it for light pen. So the DPS can be great but the survivability is a wreck. And it took me to get the coil to realize this build cant keep good dps. By that I mean if i swap to a coil you have to go 4b and x2 of whatever. As if you want high dps you cant keep the coil as its basically impossible to get 5 or 6b on the coil. I think the brotherhood is a joke why would you want to divide up your damage so hard with the wya you grab things from the skill tree doesnt make much sense to me.

So either A grab stupid high DPS and be a major glass cannon or B use the coil and do a fraction of the damage. And I doubt in either case it will be able to do Atziri let alone uber Atziri or Izaro. Was fun playing at least running for my life constantly heh
Toss a Chaos to your Leader
OH Red Maps a Plenty
oh Red Maps a Plenty
OHHH
Toss a Chaos to your Leader
Oh boy, seems like you have no idea how to play this build then. Lets divide what you said into points:

1) "The survivability is a wreck and Coil argument"

I run 5 link destroyer regalia currently, still trying to get those 4 blue on coil (I had like 4 blues and 1 red 3 times, but no green, well, whatever still have to try) and I run T13 maps without much problem. Blasphemy and WM is GREAT for sustain and if you dont have a taste of hate then a basalt flask is a good replacement.

2) "Call of the Brotherhood and dmg dividing"

Dividing dmg is to allow you to freeze monsters and explode them with ease because of that (when they are frozen and killed their effects on death dont activate, so its a + for that aswell), not to mention maps where mobs have resists, its just better to have 2 different types of dmg instead of one.

3) "Atziri and Izaro"

Well, tbh I didnt try Atziri with this build yet, but Uber Izaro is not hard at all if you know how to kite (which you should playing this build).

Anyway, with coil and taste of hate the phys dmg reduction this build is lacking should be sated and its not that hard to still cap resists even with -60 from coil.
Последняя редакция: forestgrenpa. Время: 15 июня 2016 г., 19:40:10

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация