Enki's Arc Witch Memorial Page

Im afraid this helmet is... garbage, doesnt have at least 2 res and hp in base.
@forestgrenpa: Thanks! Added your videos ti the guide.

@most1010: Not sure if i understand you right, but we actually don't get the dualcurse nodes anymore, unless you get corrupted gloves with Ele Weakness on Hit. Acuities are a luxury, fortunately we have enough points to make it work without too.

I prefer not to level with Arc since the amount of chains is pretty limiting at low levels, but you can of course level with it if you want to. CotB can be used as soon as you get it.

@SwagMaster840: Okish boots, but the lack of life and mana hurts. For this build, the small offensive boost is not worth the loss of defense.

@icel3oi: Cold Penetration heavily increases our cold damage, and with that freeze duration which allows us to freeze stuff we couldn't without - or stuff in EE/80% Cold Res maps. This doesn't just give us an offensive bonus, but also lots of helpful defense in higher maps.

@King0fEarth: Scour it, then alt for high life + good resistance roll, regal and hope for another resistance or mana. If you didn't get that, repeat until you hit a good 3stat rare for this build, t hen add another resistance or mana per master.
twitch.tv/enki91
@enki91 or he can just scour it and sell it for some good profit and let someone else handle the rolling
Sorry, but my english is terrible.
I'm german and my last english lesson in school was before 6 years.

But, I will try again:

If I get Acuities, I dont need "Vaal Pact" in Tree, so I can save 6 skillpoints.
The question is, where I can spend these 6 points.

1. In northwest for extra curse (5 skillpoints)
2. In south for +1 Power Charge + Jewel socket (6 skillpoints)

if we have corrupted gloves with ele weakness + double curse, so we have triple curse ?! :D
From what I can see, you could either get dmg boost from heart of thunder (thats 5 points) or you could get that charge and socket. There is no point really in getting additional curse unless you wanna run something else than WM (is there even a slot for that in the gear?).
I would like to thank the author for actively replying in the thread. Very helpful and detailed explanations :)
I've played through the initial difficulty level a couple of times now, before realising I should probably be seeking advice from those that have "gone before"

But when searching for advice on builds/gear/skills, I found a lot of guides are kinda hard to understand, or are unclear on certain aspects, so I just wanna say this one has been an immeasurable help! Having the skill trees at various level breaks, and gems plainly laid out in order of priority, all of that has made it sublimely easy to comprehend fer a beginner such as myself!

So yeah.... thanks! (Also: was able to kill that dominus guy without dying, for the first time, thanks to yer guide's guidance!)
Последняя редакция: RottenCod. Время: 19 июня 2016 г., 1:22:39
If you think, you can't die, you can use Malachai's Mask with Blood Magic.

If you use Tabula Rasa like me, don't try 6 Link, maximum maybe 5-Link.
28 Mana/Cast with Blood Magic, without life reg. you have to pot every time, but Malachai' Mask will increase your damage as fk.
The mask will cost not more then 0.5 chaos ;)
Последняя редакция: most1010. Время: 19 июня 2016 г., 12:57:47
This mask is bad, not only you reserve your life instead of mana, but also mind over matter wont be of any use.
Do you skill MoM with lvl 17 ?

Look his tree's:

60 points tree: No MoM
80 points tree: MoM skilled

Thats maybe level 60-65, when he skill MoM.
I dont use this mask to lvl 60, but for begin its pretty good, with 3/4-Link you cant have problems with your life I think ^^

If you're 60-65, you should have rare helmet with life + triple resis.
Последняя редакция: most1010. Время: 19 июня 2016 г., 14:29:28

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация