Enki's Arc Witch Memorial Page

"
Sectiplave написал:
@Giammafix; DPS looks fine for your current gear. As you level up Arc and Empower it will increase.

The most important gap I can see in your gear is your resistances are not capped at 75% in Merciless difficulty, to have it capped in Merciless your combined resistances in the brackets should be 135% or higher.

Capping your resists will greatly increase your survivability, this should be your main priority when you look for gear upgrades.

you're right, it would be better to have the resistances capped on gear so that you may run the maps with elemental weakness mods safely, but as you can see in the defensive stats I posted, in the dried lake (merciless) I have the resistance overcapped because of the elementalist nodes and other passive tree nodes which grant additional elemental resistance! :)
the only negative is the chaos resistance, which people told me not to care about and to use a flask vs "chaos" bosses
Последняя редакция: Giammafix. Время: 8 нояб. 2016 г., 6:15:11
A little ashamed to admit to it but this is definitely a noob question!

Current gem set up for helm and boots:

Thanks to Giammafix's questions I picked up that this is a. not working (boots-Enfeeble) and b. perhaps sub-optimal. Note that I have not picked up the Whispers of Doom node.

Also viewed your char profile Enki91 and saw some interesting variations.

Hence my questions;

Would it be better to switch AA off the helm and place Enfeeble there (to be supported by Blasphemy alongside Warlord's Mark)?

Vaal Haste (lvl 9-11 to be in synch with DEX level in boots in place of Enfeeble?

Whispers of doom should be prioritised? Fourth jewel slot is open, just haven't found any suitable one yet and was aiming towards Arcane Potency.

Flame Dash-Frost bomb are a tweak for certain content?

Slightly off-topic; my tooltip Arc DPS stands at 39K - 45k with PoD *golems but not Power charges included. I'm awed by your reported DPS!

@PolyAkaMorph: Vinktar is very well worth it, looking at your char you should also fix the other flasks. Seething Divine will help alot, also a Basalt Flask.
Also getting Dark Arts instead of pathing through Lightning Walker will not just boost your DPS, but also survivability by giving more cast speed, which translates into more mobility.
If all this doesn't help, throw in a Decoy Totem and you should be fine until the next update for this build, which will come after patch 2.4.2.

@r4plez: Please read the guide, everything is very well explained including how to make currency.
Unless you are trolling, not sure about that.

@Giammafix: Doing nothing wrong there, that's some pretty nice gear. You could get some more life out of boots, amulet and that one jewel, but i know it can get expensive with all stats. Especially if you also wanna get chaos res, which isn't as important since we can avoid most chaos damage.

Put the point you got into that life node below Discipline & Training, then aim either for another power charge or jewel socket until the update.

@NaineNoire: What you can see in my profile is what i'm most likely going to change the build to with the next update. Been testing and tweaking it since Lv92 and i think it's now pretty final, only a Scorching Ray totem setup could change a few things.

If you want, you can already give it a try. Frost Bomb and Flame Dash are to proc Mastermind of Discord, mostly towards bosses but i'm also using Flame Dash during mapping for movement and having some higher freeze duration by lowering cold res of enemies even more.

Definitely switch Enfeeble with Vaal Haste in your boots, unless of course you're completely switching to the new setup anyway.

Your DPS seems fine considering your level and gem levels.
twitch.tv/enki91
@Enki91

Thanks for your input yet again. For the moment, I will stick to the current build but I definitely find the proposed changes of interest.

Thought about switching AA for Enfeeble on helm but decided not to, as AA gives me more surviveability with higher tier Bosses. The swapping of Vaal Haste for Enfeeble on boots has made me smile :).

The hunt for the 4th jewel continues..
"
Enki91 написал:
@PolyAkaMorph: Vinktar is very well worth it, looking at your char you should also fix the other flasks. Seething Divine will help alot, also a Basalt Flask.
Also getting Dark Arts instead of pathing through Lightning Walker will not just boost your DPS, but also survivability by giving more cast speed, which translates into more mobility.
If all this doesn't help, throw in a Decoy Totem and you should be fine until the next update for this build, which will come after patch 2.4.2.

Thx for advice! But situation isnt improved a lot, and now i'm kinda dissapointed in that build as my first one, it is not for newbies. As you say, "This is a hit-and-run spec, most of your survivability comes from correctly positioning your char, moving away from damage and using your flasks properly", and situation for me is like "hi boss, what u gonna do? what this red circles mean? oh, oneshot again" - those fast repositioning are not for new players here. After like 10+ hours of trying to get lvl 90, I decided, that I had to choose something more noob-friendly at start of my acquaintanceship to PoE.

Also u said, "throw in Decoy Totem" - what it means? Can you please link some more info?

P.S. I'm really pathetic. After my 250+ hours the biggest drop I had is one (and only) Ex orb. >_>
Hello, all.

Finally decided to return to PoE, after a long time away. I've always wanted to return to Arc, so I was quite pleased when I found this guide. Enki, it's extremely well put together, great work, thank you.

Now, I'm just looking for general advice regarding the gear that I currently have - where I can improve, what's pretty good, what's garbage, etc. One caveat, though: I like to play almost exclusively self-found. I'm not a fundamentalist - I have one piece I bought for this build (CotB) and another that I bought for a previous build (Coil) - but I much prefer to find or craft my own stuff, namely rares. Specific uniques are hard to find, so I'm not opposed to purchasing them

That said, here's what I currently have (again, remember that this is all self-found/self-crafted):

I have a couple of things in the stash that I'm considering using, but I'm hesitant to do so due to resistance issues:

I'm sure you've noticed the lack of enchantments. One very simple reason: I despise the Labyrinth :)
I've done the 3 first Labs for the Ascendancy points, but so far I've been putting off doing Uber Lab, because I hate it so much. I know I'll have to do it eventually, but.....yeah.

Stats (in H.O., with AA and both Golems active):

Thank you for your time. Any thoughts or suggestions?
Последняя редакция: maykay. Время: 9 нояб. 2016 г., 19:27:45
@PolyAkaMorph: With that i meant using a high level Decoy Totem, preferably supported by Minion & Totem Elemental Resist gem to be safe at bosses. Try using these gems instead of CwDt + Immortal Call and see how it goes.

This will also be part of the regular setup with the next update, Decoy Totem is just too good to pass up upon.

@maykay: Welcome back to Poe, and thanks! Your gear is overall pretty good, biggest upgrade potential i can see if the amulet, you definitely want a liferoll there. Also get a Basalt Flask, it makes a huge difference vs. some enemies.

You can keep an eye out for the new Fingerless Silk Gloves base, which have a Spell Damage implicit, and then alt regal craft a solid pair with life + 2-3 resistances for a little offensive boost, might also let you use your Diamong Ring.

Other than that, can't really see anything you should urgently, and can easily upgrade while SSF.
twitch.tv/enki91
Thanks, Enki. Like I said, I'm not opposed to buying some things here and there, but I just think I have more fun with the game if I try to find or craft most things myself.

That said, do you think I should buy a rare 6L to replace the 5L Coil? I've already kind of built my resists around the Coil's negative lightning res, but I'm missing out on Cold Pen, which is a big damage increase.
I'm still new to the game, but I know sheet dps can be misleading so I wanted to ask a question. I just chanced a Void Battery, but I am using a Doryani's Catalyst and another decent rare 1h mace. Before I switched to 1h melee, I had a Moonsorrow wand. The sheet dps between my wand setup and my 1h melee set up is minimal, within 100 or so dps, but the increased attack speed from the wand setup is 4.5cps compared to just under 4 with the 1h melee setup. Does the attack speed with my wand setup sound like the optimal choice? I can provide more information if needed, thanks in advance for any help.
"
chadbishop написал:
I just chanced a Void Battery (...)

You should be ashamed of yourself.

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация