Enki's Arc Witch Memorial Page

"
chadbishop написал:
I can provide more information if needed, thanks in advance for any help.

Head back to Page 239 if you want to see my testing results on the Void Battery wand. In a nutshell though, you really need two and a slight passive tree adjustment to make good use of these wands.

On a side note, I decided since the league is ending lets try something crazy! I used all my currency to buy a Shavs and with luck on my side I also managed to 6L it in less than 50 fuses!

I tested low life ES based just for fun, the damage was simply amazing with Pain Attunment, I was scoring 206K dps. However in the end I switched back for two reasons, first being that ES gear is just too expensive, re-gearing from life to ES this late in the league and after spending everything on Shav's was too hard. And going Shav's + Pain attunement really lends you to needing a shield to bulk up your ES as well as needing to drop Facebreakers, so in the end your DPS is the same just with a higher ES amount that life could ever hope to get.

Having a Shav's is great for testing things out so I'm really happy blowing all my currency work out :D

Keen to see the next iteration of the build Enki.
I'm not sure if I just missed it, but which passive skills should I go for with this build?
See page 1 'Upcoming changes with Patch 2.4.2'
hi,
just bought the vaal haste gem for cast on dmg taken as it says in this build..
i know i need souls to get vaal haste casted, but now i found in poe wiki following;

Vaal gems: Trigger effects cannot trigger vaal skill gems, even if the player has the required amount of souls.

+

Vaal skills themselves can not be activated by trigger gems, they can trigger other gems however.

so my question, how does it work?

i was in several maps now and never saw that i have a vaal haste aura or the buff at all?

thanks
"
R0cker13 написал:
hi,
just bought the vaal haste gem for cast on dmg taken as it says in this build..
i know i need souls to get vaal haste casted, but now i found in poe wiki following;

Vaal gems: Trigger effects cannot trigger vaal skill gems, even if the player has the required amount of souls.

+

Vaal skills themselves can not be activated by trigger gems, they can trigger other gems however.

so my question, how does it work?

i was in several maps now and never saw that i have a vaal haste aura or the buff at all?

thanks

Vaal gems don't work with Cast When Damage Taken. The reason Vaal Haste is in that 4-link is to take advantage of the Increased Duration Support gem. You have to cast it yourself.
Последняя редакция: maykay. Время: 12 нояб. 2016 г., 10:04:13
Finally! Some 2500 chroma got me a proper coil))
Now that my gear is mostly in place I'd like to work my way to achieving 100k DPS buffed. I'm currently a bit above 70k when fully buffed, with charges and pendulum, but I'm not sure if it's possible to get 30k more just from gear. I know my ring and amulet are not very good, I'll also look for a wand with added lightning damage, but how much is that going to give me? I don't think it will be enough, maybe some 5-7k tops (you can see my current gear in the profile).

What would you suggest in terms of further upgrades? Should I drop storm weaver and take jewel nodes? I'm quite low on HP (just 4k + 500 ES), but storm weaver seems like a significant boost to DPS.
hi, dps arc for solo target good? or need other spell for fast kill boss
hi guys im back after 1 year, this build is expensive? my old build was zombie and i dont know if i can use it
"
790 написал:
Finally! Some 2500 chroma got me a proper coil))
Now that my gear is mostly in place I'd like to work my way to achieving 100k DPS buffed. I'm currently a bit above 70k when fully buffed, with charges and pendulum, but I'm not sure if it's possible to get 30k more just from gear. I know my ring and amulet are not very good, I'll also look for a wand with added lightning damage, but how much is that going to give me? I don't think it will be enough, maybe some 5-7k tops (you can see my current gear in the profile).

What would you suggest in terms of further upgrades? Should I drop storm weaver and take jewel nodes? I'm quite low on HP (just 4k + 500 ES), but storm weaver seems like a significant boost to DPS.

Grats on the Coil! Still gathering mats for mine :)

Arc 21/Empower 4 will give you a hefty boost towards your goal. Also saw you're running with two jewels but you have Arcane Potency/Storm Weaver/Whispers of Doom which I lack. I'll let some one with greater expertise advise you on further improvements.

Right now I'm wearing a LC with 6 sockets with the right colours, but only 5L. Do you think it's worth it for me to spend about 1 ex to buy a rare 6L with life and resists (I suppose I can get something a bit cheaper) while I try to 6L my Coil?
Последняя редакция: maykay. Время: 13 нояб. 2016 г., 20:40:21

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация