Enki's Arc Witch Memorial Page

"
NaineNoire написал:
"
790 написал:
Finally! Some 2500 chroma got me a proper coil))
Now that my gear is mostly in place I'd like to work my way to achieving 100k DPS buffed. I'm currently a bit above 70k when fully buffed, with charges and pendulum, but I'm not sure if it's possible to get 30k more just from gear. I know my ring and amulet are not very good, I'll also look for a wand with added lightning damage, but how much is that going to give me? I don't think it will be enough, maybe some 5-7k tops (you can see my current gear in the profile).

What would you suggest in terms of further upgrades? Should I drop storm weaver and take jewel nodes? I'm quite low on HP (just 4k + 500 ES), but storm weaver seems like a significant boost to DPS.

Grats on the Coil! Still gathering mats for mine :)

Arc 21/Empower 4 will give you a hefty boost towards your goal. Also saw you're running with two jewels but you have Arcane Potency/Storm Weaver/Whispers of Doom which I lack. I'll let some one with greater expertise advise you on further improvements.

Arc Lv.21 + Empower Lv.3, will definitely boost your DPS a good amount, facebreakers are also a crazy DPS boost, I'm surprised these gloves haven't been nerfed, for raw DPS numbers they are the best gloves you can get for crit builds.

Yeah definitely drop storm weaver and pick up some jewels, good jewels can cost over 25chaos but they will give good DPS boosts.

If you have built up a good amount of currency I'd recommend dual wielding Void Batteries, with these and facebreakers I'm at 164,000 dps while fully buffed.

"
MariooX написал:
hi guys im back after 1 year, this build is expensive? my old build was zombie and i dont know if i can use it

Nope this build is very cheap to get started on mapping and with very little investment you'll be farming yellow maps.

However don't expect to go farming guardians/uber atziri on a budget build, I feel many players have unrealistic expectations of what a build can do and how hard the top tier end game content actually is because streamers and hard core build makers, make it LOOK easy :D

@wimpytuna; I'm only guessing transitioning this build to ES and Stormcall didn't work out since all your PoE clips are gone and you are back on D3 now.

In my personal experience even with some good gear this build peaks in T15 maps, Guardians require more DPS and higher life pools than we can attain. Not impossible, there are just far better builds for boss farming.
Последняя редакция: Sectiplave. Время: 13 нояб. 2016 г., 21:52:13
"
Sectiplave написал:

Yeah definitely drop storm weaver and pick up some jewels, good jewels can cost over 25chaos but they will give good DPS boosts.

If you have built up a good amount of currency I'd recommend dual wielding Void Batteries, with these and facebreakers I'm at 164,000 dps while fully buffed.

However don't expect to go farming guardians/uber atziri on a budget build, I feel many players have unrealistic expectations of what a build can do and how hard the top tier end game content actually is because streamers and hard core build makers, make it LOOK easy :D

In my personal experience even with some good gear this build peaks in T15 maps, Guardians require more DPS and higher life pools than we can attain. Not impossible, there are just far better builds for boss farming.

Good points Secti. Ever since my return to PoE I've farmed my posterior off to amass currency with the beginner-friendly gear suggested here. Went fine up to a point, then realised I needed better gear (jewels included). Was lucky with a few drops, a couple of chances and a friend chipped in so as to arrive at my current setup.

Today I upgraded my fourth-and prolly last-jewel to a pricey but otherwise very potent one. Done with that. My right wand cost me an arm and a leg but I am happy with it. Overall, all the upgrades put together bring farming to a new level. Versus single mobs (Bosses mainly) we lose the oomph of the chaining but still hold our own to a certain degree.

164K? Seems I underestimated Void Battery.. With dual golems+PoD plus all new toys I stand @ 75K. Goal is same as 790's - 100K. Hopefully with some vital nodes coming up I'll edge nearer.
"
NaineNoire написал:
164K? Seems I underestimated Void Battery.. With dual golems+PoD plus all new toys I stand @ 75K. Goal is same as 790's - 100K. Hopefully with some vital nodes coming up I'll edge nearer.

Dual Voids give insane spell damage once you are at max power charges, I also respecced to add another power charge near the assassin start point at the cost of max mana / mana regen.

To be fair if I sit down and look at my gear and jewels I'm sitting around 12-13ex worth, reaching into the mid 100's isn't easy. To break 100K Void's were the easiest way, but they are 8ex for a pair.
Once again sorry for my lack of replies, and thanks to everyone who kept answering in this thread!
I've been sick the past few days and didn't play much, so there's not really anything new to report.
Only potential change to the build, as it can be seen in my profile currently would be a Scorching Ray totem, but obviously i can't test that yet.

Due to that potential change i also couldn't prewrite many parts of the new version yet.
Will probably take a few days to properly test everything and work out the new guide, but i should be done with it not later than this weekend.

@chadbishop: Keep in mind that tooltip isn't everything. Catalysts provide more crit than Moonsorrows, and a good pair of wands gives even more crit which gives us better crit consistency and makes crit multiplier more effective.
Cast Speed is another thing - it doesn't just increase our DPS, it also helps filling the gaps between hits on the really far spread range of lightning damage faster and gives more mobility through locking us less in casting animation with any of our skills.
Figured this is also one thing that's worth mentioning in the next update.

@Sectiplave: Grats on the shavs! I'm in the same boat about LL and CI for that matter. While both undeniably have their perks, they also come with extremely huge limitations and neither is really suitable for a budget beginners build aswell.

@MirrorFace: I hope you probably found it by now, but the passives are in the Passive Tree section. Each of the underlined words there is a clickable link.

@790: Grats! As already pointed out, higher gem levels on Arc and Empower will give the biggest boost. Both gems increase Arcs base damage, which then gets multiplied by all multipliers and makes for that large gap you can see.

@Strannik3max87: Arc will never be great for single target, but it's doable. I've tested all current spells, but none was strong enough as 4L for single target over simply using Arc.
The upcoming Scorching Ray might change that, but i can't test it yet. Nonetheless, the next update will bring alot of single target improvements even if the mentioned skills sucks.

@maykay: Yeah that's worth doing. GL on linking your coil!
twitch.tv/enki91
Thanks, Enki.

Well, bought myself this 6L...

...for 1ex. Now it's Coil fusing time! (Bad times ahead)
Последняя редакция: maykay. Время: 16 нояб. 2016 г., 6:46:53
Should I level and recipe Controlled Destruction or buy a 20 quality one?
Finally hit Lv.93 and juggled a few jewels to get a bit more DPS in there, I'm finally retiring from Essence league as I hit all my objectives. Arc is a damn fun build and a solid map clearer, I'm sure I'll make another one down the line :)

Here is a pic of my stats with 5 jewels in the passive tree and fully buffed DPS (it's higher with Vinktars active), most of that DPS tooltip comes from that high crit chance combined with high crit multi.

Bosses upto about T12-T13 will die by the time Vinktars expires as you'll have 25% penetration on cold and lightning damage.

Последняя редакция: Sectiplave. Время: 16 нояб. 2016 г., 0:48:26
Congrats, that's a beastly DPS number.
@maykay: Decent chest. May RNG be in your favor with the coil!

@Negaclaw: Either works. If you can afford a 20% one without letting the budget for your gear suffer, get one.

@Sectiplave: Nice, congrats! Almost doubling up my DPS there. I'm doing some finetuning with jewels right now, can hopefully crack 100k when done.
Was also looking for some wand upgrades but nada, same goes for trying to craft some myself.
Got some more stuff in store but gotta keep them a secret until the update.

€: Taking notes for videos to record after patch, if the performance improvements should allow me to. Which map bossfights would you guys like to see in a small compilation?
twitch.tv/enki91
Последняя редакция: Enki91. Время: 16 нояб. 2016 г., 10:02:53
do u think with 60 c and 5 ex i can buy good gear for yellow dungeon or more?

With my budget i will start arc or choose for 1 differnte build?

thx

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация