Enki's Arc Witch Memorial Page

"
Enki91 написал:

@Tiggah: If you check the Lv100 trees, all non VP trees have 4 jewel sockets and all VP ones have 5. While it says Lv100, you don't necessarily need to wait that long to get the last jewel sockets, it's just a baseline how i think the progression makes most sense.

Void Battery users for example definitely want all power charges, but they also need all the other stuff like enough life, MoM, unreserved mana and VP at a mapping level, which is why i had to ditch some DPS stuff or keep it for highest levels.

I've tried many different ways to increase our unreserved mana pool for the least point investment since we're kind of point starved already, and Sovereignty was the clear winner, giving consistently about 100-150 more unreserved mana than with mana nodes.

Looking at your tree, definitely drop Doom Cast for now and get the last life nodes and Sovereignty first. The DPS loss will be noticeable at first, but your survivability gain should more than make up for it.

Your DPS seems fine for the level of gear, but what i noticed is you didn't have your power charges up. I hope you keep them up while mapping.
Gearwise i see a few low life roll you may want to improve, and also switch to the new gem setup.
Especially Decoy Totem is important, i can't mention enough how good this gem is especially at bosses.

Thanks for your response, Enki.
Shame on me for comparing just those 2 Skill-Trees to each other. xD
I´ve been so excited for your update, that i got confused about what the actual reasons for some changes might be. And yes it makes sense to me now, too.
"Missing the forest for the trees" captures it pretty well i think.
I´m gonna apply your suggested changes in a few minutes to see how it works out for me.

On the power charges:
Yepp. I totaly forgot about them when i was taking a screenshot of my "buffed" dps in town.
Ofc i have them up when i´m mapping.
Casting order that went into muscle-memory is as follows:
Orb of storms, frost bomb (sometimes followed by lightning warp to get some distance) and then arc to see mobs exploding into gory clouds (facebreakers are fun).

As Stone884 already mentioned:
One really has to get used to the new skill setup.
Definately more busy with them.
Until now i didn´t change completely to it because of all the new buttons that became important at once.
I guess i´ll set them all up now and do some low maps to get used to it.
Hopefully i can get used to flame dash since lightning warp was quite a good mobility skill, but yeah, 25% more cold penetration from "Mastermind of Discord" is well worth a try.

About new skills setup to buttons:
We´ll have Enfeeble and Warlordsmark cast and then assign new skills to those button(s) while they are active in background.
This prevents us from accidentally disabling them in a hasty "oh shit" moment.
So far, so clear.
Now, i personally like the left mousebutton to be asigned with "move only" so i am sure i can "flee" a few steps when "panicked" (10% exp loss hurt on the way to 90+).
Is this a viable option or should i ditch it for another skill that´s neccessary?
I figured that my golems need to be re-summoned from time to time because i cant manage to prevent them from taking some damage. So i´ll have to stand in a safe place shortly and
re-summon them and then assign another skill back to it´s button?
Maybe Decoy Totem will help here, too...

I guess i´ll go into testphase with all of it right now and then give some feedback about it later.
Of course i´m looking forward to see Enki´s Button-Setup in a Video.

A bit off-Topic in relation to performance issues:
Скрытый текст
I´m running a gtx560 on a core i7 920 @ 2.67 GHz with 16 Gb Ram and have them, too.
Especially in multiplayer groups where there are way more visuall effects.
Sometimes frames break down to 10fps or less at peak (Strongboxes anyone? xD).
Noticed it together with the new patch and 64bit client.
Maybe that´s the cause.

Again, thanks to all of you for your feedback and response.
This Build-Thread really helps to light things up for beginners like me.

Cheers,
and good luck with your maps (/drops)! 8-)

Ps: @DaFreak29: I cant see your char-profile. Did you set it back to private?
Последняя редакция: Tiggah. Время: 21 нояб. 2016 г., 12:05:29
I'm still very confused by this sovereignty change. I did the respec to see the difference, and it gave me 780/1859 mana with sovereignty, less mana regen and a Practical Application node, which doesn't seem useful. With the old setup I have 814/2395 mana. More mana regen = faster mana pool recovery, which allows us to take more hits. Am I doing something wrong?
@maykay: Haven't had any issues with freeze so far, but thanks for pointing out, i did indeed link the wrong flask in the guide.

@dafreak29: I'm using Acuitys and thus don't path down and get the dex from Vaal Pact area.
My char gets 84 dex from tree, 32 from amulet and 10 from a jewel.

Your profile is public, but your character tab is hidden (default setting).

@Tiggah: I got move-only on left button too. Golems don't really need resummoning that often for me, but as you figured if they do die, just look for a safe spot and resummon.

@790: Looks like with your amount of mana/int from gear, the 24% mana from witch start scales better than Sovereignty. Maybe keep them and only use the aoe from Sovereignty cluster then.
Gotta have to do more testing with that, but i seem to remember Sovereignty was better than those nodes with all gear i used for testing.

Practical Application isn't bad. It gives some much needed Dex, some Strength (=flat life) and 55% chance for stun avoidance while casting, on top of a seperate 50% chance to avoid stuns roll if you got any amount of energy shield on your gear.
It's pretty good to have for some high tier bossfights or multiproj/chain maps with the worst case type of mobs and some other damage mods.

I've added a staff version to the guide at the bottom, which hopefully some people will enjoy.
FPS are still too bad to record anything, let's hope the next patch fixes that.
twitch.tv/enki91
Последняя редакция: Enki91. Время: 21 нояб. 2016 г., 17:26:55
Sad to hear about your Performance problems,hope you will get them sorted soon!, And i might as well ask now, will you update the guide for breach league by the patch notes or will you only make updates after a few days of testing? (Depending on if there is any major changes for 2.5 that is)
Hey Enki, great job! Thanks to your build I made my way through my first league to mapping and Atziri, without being rich to do that! :D

Anyway, to all the guys having trouble with key assignments, I'll tell you a "secret": if you switch one of your golems to your left-click button, you won't cast it unless you shift + left-click! The witch is a caster, that means she doesn't need an auto-attack button at all, so you can safely assign your left-click to a golem, and it acts like a normal "walk" button (even if you click on a mob or whatever else) until you'll press shift + left-button to re-summon the golem. Note: it only works with minions, zombies, totems etc., not other skills.
I don't suggest to summon a golem and then switch the key to another skill, those poor golems could die everytime when they engage a nasty boss or purple mobs, they suffer bleeding too, and in the labyrinth they can be hurt from the traps. I had to resummon at least one of them more than once during tough boss fights, and feels uncomfortable switching the keys every time... :)

Now you have a free key slot for Vaal Haste, then after you activate Warlord's mark and Enfeeble just switch those keys for Decoy totem and Frost bomb, and you have all your utilities ready for deploy!
Последняя редакция: Giammafix. Время: 21 нояб. 2016 г., 20:10:17
Aaand after 197 tries!!11eleven

Can you add some unique boots, rings, amulets, belts what are useful for leveling or first steps in maps till good rares begin?
Hey I just came back to PoE after two years and went with your guide since i used some arc build before, but I am kind of lost anyway.
-What skills do you usually use in fight?
-When to use frost bomb?
-Is it worth using OoS apart from executing bosses?
- If yes, then do I use it in combination with arc? ( I believe i have to stay in the circle to get the buff, but do the mobs need to? )
or do i use it in combination with frost bomb?
-when to use Vaal Clarity?

I appreciate if you could answer those questions or add this section to your build for newjoiners or explain it in a video.

Thx
Последняя редакция: tomeqf. Время: 22 нояб. 2016 г., 6:48:57
"
NaineNoire написал:

I hate you.
"
maykay написал:
"
NaineNoire написал:

I hate you.

Haha, usually RNG ain't my friend, but with the Coil I was blessed!

3rd try Vorici 3B turned out 4B/1R/1G and as said above only took 197 fuses to 6L.

Yes May, I'd would too if I were you :)

PS- Thankfully I had quite a bit of Lightning res to spare, even so the Coil took me all the way down to 75/78..
Последняя редакция: NaineNoire. Время: 22 нояб. 2016 г., 9:10:54

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация