Enki's Arc Witch Memorial Page

"
@dafreak29: I'm using Acuitys and thus don't path down and get the dex from Vaal Pact area.
My char gets 84 dex from tree, 32 from amulet and 10 from a jewel.

Your profile is public, but your character tab is hidden (default setting).

Ah I see, thanks.

@Enki91, @Tiggah: ooops I just fixed the private char error
@790: Burnt more regrets to redo tests, and i'm still confused. Even with good mana/int on every slot, Sovereignty gave more unreserved mana than the 3 witch start nodes. Tested with all all Enlighten levels to cross that out as possible source.

@Jungla_: I'll definitely update it for 2.5, if there is anything to update.

@Giammafix: Thanks, glad you enjoyed it!

@NaineNoire: Grats! I better not mention how many sub-100 fuse 6L's i got so far..

@AugustXD: Done.

@tomeqf: Expanded the mapping section a bit. Basically, order in normal mapping is Orb of Storms > Arc > Flame Dash, then only OoS again if your charges are about to run out. You need to be inside OoS for the extra bolts when using Arc, but to my knowledge enemies don't have to be inside.
Frost Bomb is mostly just for bosses, but can also be helpful with super high life regen rares or other random encounters in maps, like invaders or beyond bosses.
Vaal Clarity for the same situations, but only needed if you keep running out of mana and thus can't leech back.

@dafreak29: Definitely switch to the new gem setup, Decoy Totem alone will make your life easier. Spec your tree over to this and continue to finish off Sovereignty and the last life nodes from there.

Good news. The last patch fixed a large part of my performance issues, so i can probably record some videos soon. Gotta map a bit to get the feel for the build back and then give it a try.
twitch.tv/enki91
Последняя редакция: Enki91. Время: 22 нояб. 2016 г., 13:56:09
"
Giammafix написал:

Anyway, to all the guys having trouble with key assignments, I'll tell you a "secret": if you switch one of your golems to your left-click button, you won't cast it unless you shift + left-click!

THIS, my friend, is a ingenious solution!
Thank you a lot for this Info.
Why didn´t I think of testing this... xD

Oh and @NaineNoir:
Скрытый текст

took me, less than ~700 fuses for 6L and about 1600 chromes to get the right colors
Now i am happy to have it but needed to reshuffle resists on complete gear to have them capped again.

Next big improvement will be dual voids i think....getting there but need some more levels to get all the power charges.

I am wondering if my current wands are damage wise THAT bad in relation to dual VB on full powercharges.
Dual VB´s give +25% spell dmg per powercharge each (total of 9 possible PowCh´s = +450% Spell dmg)
But they also reduce Spell dmg for 80% each (total of 160% spell damage reduced)
Comes out to +290% spell dmg combined in the end.
If you have low rolls on VB´s, for the sake of lower price, you may have +50% Global Crit Chance on each (Total of +100% GCSC).

Now my current wands:

Both combined have:

200% CritChance for Spells
( more than the calculated +100% on VB´s.....max. +130% if both rolled +65% instead of +50%)

+75 inc spell dmg on first & +80% inc spell dmg on second wand = total of 155% inc spell dmg
(only 135% lower than VB´s +290% if i calculated the right way....)

But my wands also profit from the 6 powercharges so....how much of a difference can it make? Does anyone have an idea?

Cheers,

EDIT:
@ Enki: Decoy Totem is indeed awesome!
Once one got used to a button setup, it´s a way safer feeling mapping as well as killing bosses!
Great job overall. *thumbs up*
Последняя редакция: Tiggah. Время: 22 нояб. 2016 г., 14:48:22
@Tiggah: Dual Voids are about 15-20% stronger than my wands with all power charges, 10% with regular tree. I assume with your wands you could see a 20% dps increase without the last power charge.
twitch.tv/enki91
Tiggah

I went to VB's a while ago, I haven't played this build lately but will be happy to post VB and rare DPS. When I upgraded my wand which was like your better one I went from 50k to 59k which is in the 15-20 range Enki said. The thing I found with Dual VB's is they give you more damage once you ramp up but are worse if your charges run out. I think you need to look at the way that you play before making a decision. If you are a fast mapper who tears through the maps without stopping then VB's are for you, if you a little more methodical in your gameplay then I don't think the VB's will be a big upgrade.

These are my rares

These are my VB's

Последняя редакция: Kanguranan. Время: 22 нояб. 2016 г., 17:26:23
btw, is there a way to see how far my curse auras reach?
How should I configure my skill bar with the new gem setup?
Two points I'd like to touch upon.

With regard to Sovereignty, the weight in mana regen is implicit on individual stats. Hence Enki may have much more intellect/mana/regen on gear and/or passives than me and his findings are skewered as thus. I also tested the node and came up inconclusive. After a few levels I'll review.

Kannguranan was spot-on to bring up playstyle into the VB discussion. On paper, the choice is clear. But I find myself being more of a cautious player, laying down my Decoy, checking what's ahead etc. In this light perhaps dual VBs are not the decisive winner.

Anyway, I'm not there yet with either the levels or the Batteries so I'll revisit the topic.
Последняя редакция: NaineNoire. Время: 23 нояб. 2016 г., 14:01:23
I've got some good and bad news.

Bad ones first, i've tried recording some videos and just couldn't get any stable framerates going. Now to the good news, a good friend of mine took some time out of his day and recorded some videos for me.

Hope you guys enjoy them.

@Kanguranan: That's a good point. Added a remark about this in gear section.

@tomeqf: You can see the curse icons above every monster affected. Keep in mind Pendulum of Destruction increases the reach of our curses for 4s every 10s.

@Negaclaw: You can see how i set it up in the newly added videos, although my friend who recorded it changed the setup during mapping a bit. In the end, set it up with however you can play the best.
Giammafix also posted a trick at page 253 that might be useful to you.

@NaineNoire: I've tested all possible setups, full mana gear/my gear/no gear and all levels of Enlighten, hence why i'm confused. Only reason i can think of is that the aditional base mana per level causes these very different results some people seem to have.
twitch.tv/enki91
Последняя редакция: Enki91. Время: 23 нояб. 2016 г., 15:54:17
Hi, a few questions about this great build guide.

1. The only defense is Mind over Matter. Why not stack ES? Why not stack Blocking?

2. It acknowledges that coloring sockets can be a problem. Could you recommend one additional alternate green and red gem option for Arc? The ones listed are very situational.

3. With Mind Over Matter, would Mana Leech be a utility+defensive gem?

4. Can you please discuss single-target damage? It is only briefly mentioned in a couple of places. Arc is known for being poor at single-target so I'd be interested in an section discussing additional skills to use vs bosses.

Thanks!

Последняя редакция: tainium. Время: 23 нояб. 2016 г., 18:28:30

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация