Enki's Arc Witch Memorial Page

Why won't you be able to use empower anymore?
"
Mama297 написал:
Why won't you be able to use empower anymore?

Because we will need to use its slot for Life Leech with the nerfed leech values on gear in 2.0.
I just couldn't see 0,6% leech working well. On the upside, it makes gearing easier and the damage loss can be regained with Wrath + Alphas Howl + Enlighten (hopefully).

--------------------------------------

I've currently got two 2.0 concepts for the build laid out. Testing the first atm, and it's working well. Got solo selffound deathless so far to Merciless, will add the tree and gem links in the OP once i've reached maps.
twitch.tv/enki91
In your guide you are mentioning you havn't found any way to run no regen maps.
There is one it won't let you use arctic armour and need to play a bit more careful but thats part of the game isn't it ?

Just switch life leech or empower gem with a leveled blood magic one.
Tested on a 143% IIQ map with really shitty mods and it's all good the life leech from weapons and doryani was largely enough.
Hf :)
@Heli0nix: Thanks! Will add it to the guide with a mention of you :)

------------------------------------------------------

Leveled with the build in current beta patch to Lv80 and wrote some feedback about it.
Check the links at the beginning of the guide for more.
twitch.tv/enki91
Call of the Brotherhood now got officially announced.

In your previous 2.0 paragraph you mentioned the ring and free perma freeze for Arc sounds really nice. However, do you think it's actually viable/good?
a) What to use instead of Lightning Pen? Hypothermia? Crit damage?
b) How to deal with reflect? Purity and a Topaz Flask now only work for half the damage.

Ideas (apart from simply not using it, I really like it :P)?
"
Call of the Brotherhood now got officially announced.

In your previous 2.0 paragraph you mentioned the ring and free perma freeze for Arc sounds really nice. However, do you think it's actually viable/good?
a) What to use instead of Lightning Pen? Hypothermia? Crit damage?
b) How to deal with reflect? Purity and a Topaz Flask now only work for half the damage.

Ideas (apart from simply not using it, I really like it :P)?

why not use of two of those
@Kryil_: I think it will be an extremely viable, but costly solution unless the ring is common.
Gem setup will probably not change, but that and reflect are both cases i'll simply have to test once i get hands on one of those rings.
twitch.tv/enki91
Hi there. Loving the build. It's been one of the smoothest I've ever encountered to date, and is a lot more fun that the non-crit version I tried in the past.

Working on gearing up, and trying to figure out whether I would be better off getting a 5-link Cloak of Defiance, or going for the dual Doriyani's Catalyst first. The cloak would also probably allow me to get some more resistances in my help. I have enough currency for probably one or the other at the moment.

Thanks!

Скрытый текст
@Rjr3412: Awesome, thanks! I'd recommend getting two catalysts, 2.0 is coming soon and i'll switch over the build to MoM keystone + rare chest or kingsguard then. Save up until 2.0 hits, then get yourself some int/hybrid int based 5l/6l chest with life + mana + resists and you're set.
twitch.tv/enki91
One question I have CoD 6l (i craft him) is good to keep it straight away or do I look for something else? I do not even empower ... what changed? Sry for that question, but this is my first and only char in this game... really need to know because I will never start a new one (I do not have time for it) :(

Скрытый текст

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация