Enki's Arc Witch Memorial Page

@maxXxicz: Grats on your 6L!

I'd say keep your CoD, not much will change in terms of chest choices for this build. With all current uniques revealed, i'll recommend Cloak of Defiance, Kingsguard, Tabula Rasa or simply a rare chest in 2.0.

You should rather try to upgrade your rings to something with life, mana and mana regeneration, and helmet to an alpha's howl (most likely needed in 2.0). After that, you can try finding some better wands with more crit chance and cast speed, or alternatively doryani's catalysts.
twitch.tv/enki91
What do you think of my current setup. I was using a +1Gem Rasa with all 6 recommended gems and my damage was significantly higher but survivability at my low level was very hard and I was not able to level up.

My COD is only 4+2 link and I'm out of fusings but once I level a bit I might swap back to the Rasa for the extra 50% dps.

Скрытый текст

Crit chance is rather low so Im guessing thats where you are going to point me.
@Yourevilness: Switch your helmet and Blood Twirl with rares with life, mana, res (and mana regen on ring). In 2.0, you can also switch Doryani's Invitation with a good life rare belt, since we will have to use Life Leech gem anyway.

Keep your CoD/Tabula for now, 2.0 will introduce a new unique chest that will most likely be BiS unless it's super rare and expensive.
twitch.tv/enki91
Hey Enki,

Any chance you'll update this guide before 2.0 kicks in tomorrow?
Are you playing this build or you're working on other build?

thanks
zzz
"
lazycalm2 написал:
Hey Enki,

Any chance you'll update this guide before 2.0 kicks in tomorrow?
Are you playing this build or you're working on other build?

thanks

This, I'm really looking for a way to play arc in 2.0, I have some ideas but I'm trying to compare some trees and many seem to be lacking in defences atm.
I tested the build a few times in different beta patches, but wanna test a few things a bit more so i can release the best possible build for you guys. It may take 1-2 hours after Awakening release until i've updated this thread. Will also probably run it in either of the temp leagues to build up some currency.
twitch.tv/enki91
Thanks for the tips, swapped a few of them out as per recommendations and have noticed a bit of a difference!
Well done!
Really hope to see your new guide in 2.0.
MOM looks dead with new EB :(
"
aronhsie12 написал:
Well done!

How does it look dead? You pick up ZO/MoM/EB and it's fine :)
"
Wayn091 написал:
"
aronhsie12 написал:
Well done!

How does it look dead? You pick up ZO/MoM/EB and it's fine :)

ZO is not valid if you pick up VP

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация