Enki's Arc Witch Memorial Page

"
aronhsie12 написал:
"
Wayn091 написал:
"
aronhsie12 написал:
Well done!
Really hope to see your new guide in 2.0.
MOM looks dead with new EB :(

How does it look dead? You pick up ZO/MoM/EB and it's fine :)

ZO is not valid if you pick up VP

Then don't pick up VP, there's no reason to with that set up.
Последняя редакция: Wayn091. Время: 10 июля 2015 г., 10:17:37
Updated the guide for 2.0, will work on more detailed parts a few days after the release of Awakening.
The build will stay manabased MoM, i've tested all kinds of EB setups and they suck. Manabased is a bit more gear reliant, but counts with far more survivability when you need it.

Please note that some minor things in the tree can still change as i wasn't able to test it with highend gear yet. This will most likely not affect anyone below Lv90 anyway, so don't worry if you plan to level this build in a new league.
twitch.tv/enki91
For levelling firestorm is better then lightning tendrillion? and what golem is the best for this build?
Последняя редакция: Ventheris. Время: 10 июля 2015 г., 12:30:19
"
Ventheris написал:
For levelling firestorm is better then lightning tendrillion? and what golem is the best for this build?

Yes, Firestorm feels really great for leveling in 2.0. Golem to use is Chaos Golem, as mentioned in gem section.
twitch.tv/enki91
thx for the guide, looks rly solid wanted to play a caster that time just cuz its been ages since i did
and i think i give ur build a chance.
hoping for some updates in the gear section when u find some gear and time! :D
gl and hf all of you see u around!
is this viable for HC?
Hi, what are the new bandit rewards for the 2.0 now?
Hey!!

I´ve been playing ur build for ages, it was my first char:)

Some questions concerning the 2.0 tree:

First if all, which tree should I follow? the 100 Point tree or the first link where it says "2.0 tree" ? I am currently level 90. Should I go for Vaal pact, which is not included in the 100 point tree?

Also, do I need the passive "mind over matter" if I have a legacy 6L cloak of defiance?? or does the mind over matter node stack with the mind over matter from the cloak??

Thx in advance dude, really appreciate your work! Great build!

greetings

Xardas
@UhYuuki: Haven't tested it myself in 2.0 HC yet, and probably won't with my shitty laptop. BUt i'd assume, if you have some proper knowledge of how to play casters in HC it should work.

@nemuneko: Alira - Point - Alira if you level a new char. If you respec into this build it's up to you if you wanna spend 20 regrets for normal Alira.

@Xardas1988: Hey, i remember you! Thanks for your dedication :)

The new 100pt tree is based on the 2.0 tree. VP is only needed for endgame, get crit on gear, then spec VP and then crit nodes.

You don't have to spec MoM if you wear a Cloak of Defiance, i will mention that once i expand the guide with more 2.0 gems etc.

Have fun in 2.0 guys!
twitch.tv/enki91
I'm trying this in tempest.
IGN - CuttyWise

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация