Enki's Arc Witch Memorial Page

45x mana reg 1k unreserved mana? :O
mind posting ur gear? would rly like some ideas, having trouble getting my mana pool up and getting more mana reg

iam at 600 unreserved 140 mana reg per second

Скрытый текст
Hello there :)

First thx for this guide, I've started poe one week ago (i just get my toon level 80 ^.^ ), and I diligently read this guide since I began (I love crit builds :D )

Btw i think that something is not working : Rally cry + faster casting doesn't looks like to reduce it's cast time at all (still 0.25sec cast time), and when testing, it feel like the exact same cast time...

If this combo is confirmed not working, what can we add instead ?
Последняя редакция: PreD2097. Время: 16 июля 2015 г., 23:57:22
I'd like to thank you for the guide. It's been a big help so far. although I still am only at lvl 68.

I'm really tempted to get myself a Call of the Brotherhood, but was wondering how Herald of Ice would work in conjunction with that. An idea that popped up in my head was to drop Wrath and pick up Herald of Ice and maybe Herald of Thunder and link it with Curse on Hit with Warlord's Mark. I'm just not sure at all how beneficial that would be in practice or if it would even work properly, although I've heard at least ZiggyD saying that although he didn't think much of it in the beginning, but that Curse on Hit with Herald of Ice actually works quite well indeed.
Awesome guide. Level 74 atm, doing okay but haven't upgraded my items at all so not doing so well in maps. So my question is, following ur gear suggestions will fix my problem? Because I'm confused by looking at ur current gear, doesn't look anything like the gear you've suggested.
"
PreD2097 написал:
Btw i think that something is not working : Rally cry + faster casting doesn't looks like to reduce it's cast time at all (still 0.25sec cast time), and when testing, it feel like the exact same cast time...

Rallying Cry is a Warcry now, not a Spell, and Faster Casting seems to only affect Spells. So I guess it can indeed be removed or replaced with something else.
IGN: Coward
@Raptoot: I would say, atleast 4k life, 700 unreserved mana, 150 mana/s and around 20k tooltip DPS.
Please take this with a grain pf salt, i haven't tested it but can theoretically see it working with these stats.

@MalaikatMaut. 450 unreserved mana is a bit low, should get atleast 600 unreserved before speccing MoM.

@PreD2097: Oh damn, you're right! Thanks for pointing this out. Not sure yet what to replace this with, maybe Vaal Haste to have more duration here.

@Nathriel: Thanks! Just gave this a try with 20/23 heralds. Damage-wise it's just slightly lower, the HoI explosion even makes pack clearing better, but the real problem here is we lose warlord's mark against reflect packs/rares and bosses until we get a kill.
I will consider this solution once Call of the Brotherhood becomes cheap enough to become a core part of the build, though i won't go for the CoH setup.

@honerpro: Did you mean my gear in standard, or warbands? The gear linked in budget and casual section is just random gear from my stash and not an actual gearset im using. Just follow the recommendations i've written down and you should sustain well in maps.
twitch.tv/enki91
how do u think about call of brother hood and hypothermia gem?
"
how do u think about call of brother hood and hypothermia gem?

Works up to rares, but couldn't squeeze out enough damage to freeze high life bosses yet, so the gem would be wasted there. Thus i think it would be a suboptimal setup.
twitch.tv/enki91
"
Enki91 написал:
@Nathriel: Thanks! Just gave this a try with 20/23 heralds. Damage-wise it's just slightly lower, the HoI explosion even makes pack clearing better, but the real problem here is we lose warlord's mark against reflect packs/rares and bosses until we get a kill.
I will consider this solution once Call of the Brotherhood becomes cheap enough to become a core part of the build, though i won't go for the CoH setup.

Good to hear HoI seems to benefit it quite well. Not entirely sure what you mean with "20/23 heralds".
And yes... I realize now that we'd lose the Warlord's Mark against reflect and bosses. Didn't think of that. Was more thinking along the lines of it being a better way to get the endurance charges. I suppose I could keep the CwDT linked with Enfeeble and Warlord's Mark and have a second Warlord's Mark linked for the CoH setup, but that's probably a bit overkill on the curses and a taking too much sockets to work.

Anyway, I'll probably try and switch out Wrath for HoI + HoL once I get my Call of the Brotherhood. I'll probably want to start critting a bit more before that really becomes beneficial though, I feel. But that'll improve a lot once I get myself a 5L.

Friend of mine just gave that one to me.
Do you think it s worth rolling on it or should I sell it?

Cheers Blood

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация