Enki's Arc Witch Memorial Page

@enki91 thanks a lot for the reply! :) I progressed to Act 9 now, and already starting to gear towards endgame.
One thing people may like to try is using poet's pen with Arc. They are pretty cheap at the moment 20-25C each even cheaper if you buy a corrupted one with the correct sockets.

I leveled up elementalist this weekend using dual poet's pen felt really amazing. Currently level 85 and I am clearing T13 maps very well. My tree is basically nothing but life and evasion. With Ele Overload, Acro and Phase Acro.

This is the first time I've played an ele overload build and had it feel nice in red maps.

I've found what really helps is Stormcharger

Ignore the phys conversion part the increased effect of shock is main benefit. It really synergies well with Beacon of Ruin Ascendancy choice. I'm also using an Inpulsa's which also boosts shock all that combined means you get big shock damage on bosses and they absolutely melt.

I'm using Arc + Spell Echo + Controled Destruction in one Poet's Pen
Ball Lightning + Spell Echo + Slower Proj in the other Pen

I usually struggle with Uber Lab on caster builds I did it today at level 80 and Izaro absolutely melted.

The main benefit to using poet's pen is you don't need a 6L Inpulsa's which makes this really cheap.
Hi, I'm new to the game, and your build really helped me through it a lot !

So HUGE GG to you, and thanks for it !
I've chosen this as my league starter for Bestiary (got in like two weeks late, kek) and I'm loving the elementalist build so much more than the old necromancer build, I have to say. Thanks for keeping it up throughout the leagues!

Out of curiosity--with the changes to Ele and the addition of items like Inpulsa's etc, do you think this build's single target has progressed to the point where Shaper/Uber Atziri kills are a thing? It's not a huge concern since I think it's unlikely I'll reach that this time around, but I'm definitely wondering if you've managed to do it with your character yet.

EDIT: Nvm, saw your earlier post about killing Shaper and T14 Elder. Glad they're at least doable, if not deathless.
Последняя редакция: Catemonster. Время: 26 марта 2018 г., 13:53:49
Quite a funny build, liking it a lot so far.
I was wondering if you had considered running a blasphemy conductivity with impresence.
Reserved
Hi Enki,

I finally got Impulsa's with 10% and Watcher's Eye. It's just SUCH a big boost. Everything explodes, no more Mana struggeling. This is just SO awesome and your build even makes more fun that it already did! :)

In addition I have two questions:

1.) Crit Chance: How important is crit chance for us? I know that we trigger Elemental Overload with it, but how important is a high crit chance? What should we aim for? I guess itÄs not that important, as we hit so many mobs with Arc, right?

2.) Watcher's Eye: It can also have "Damage Penetrates (10-15)% Lightning Resistance while affected by Wrath". Wouldn't that be even better than Clarity buff?

And one questions concerning a weapon I found:

It has an open Affix + Suffix. What should I roll? Is it better/worth more than a "very good" Doryani's that costs ~20C and also comes with 0.2% Life Leech (I could easily buy it)? Should I roll something decent or better sell it for profit?

Thanks in advance!
Последняя редакция: lkwpeter. Время: 27 марта 2018 г., 4:43:11
I'm looking to go Crit Arc with this baller dagger I have | 144 crit to spells, 36 multi 50 spell dmg and 7-135 light dmg. but I can't seem to find any 3.2 crit based arc builds, has anyone taken this and gone crit specifically ?
@Slappy_Cheese: Sounds good, i'll give that a try once i'm done with challenges.

@Kamikenny: Thank you! It's always good to see this build helping people getting into this awesome game.

@Catemonster: Uber Elder, Uber Atziri and probably also Chayula are the only fights i currently couldn't see this build succeeding at. Shaper and T14/15 Elder should be possible to do deathless with some more practice, i basically just went in blind and got a little bit too greedy towards the end.

That said, i'll continue to improve towards more single target if possible, so maybe it will be easily doable some day. All the positive feedback for the current version shows i'm on the right track :)

@Rinoscope: I did consider it while working on the 3.2 update, but concluded that it's ultimately not worth it. When comparing it with my amulet, which is basically just a Stone of Lazhwar with life the whole combo would just add about 3% boss DPS at the cost of important spellblock and no Enfeeble on CwDt, and for trash clear it's not really needed either.

@lkwpeter: Hey, glad you're having fun! The crit chance we get from passives is usually enough, no need to push that further on gear/jewels.

Watcher's Eye mods pretty much comes down to what you can afford, the mana leech mod is essential and second mod can be Clarity +10% MoM, Wrath Penetration or even Wrath Lightning Damage, if you want to boost Inpulsa Explosions even more, or just some random mod to keep things cheap. There's also Uber Elder Watcher's Eyes now that can roll three mods, although i don't really expect anyone who follows this build to spend that much on a perfect jewel.

@Vincebro: Nargoron is doing a crit Inquisitor Arcer roughly based on this setup, you can find him around in this thread and his character tab is public.
twitch.tv/enki91
"
Enki91 написал:
@lkwpeter: Hey, glad you're having fun! The crit chance we get from passives is usually enough, no need to push that further on gear/jewels.

Thanks for you answer! Your support for this build is awesome! Would you mind, helping me with my weapon choice? I am fairly new to PoE and am not quite sure what to choose. :-)

"
lkwpeter написал:
And one questions concerning a weapon I found:

It has an open Affix + Suffix. What should I roll? Is it better/worth more than a "very good" Doryani's that costs ~20C and also comes with 0.2% Life Leech (I could easily buy it)? Should I roll something decent or better sell it for profit?
Последняя редакция: lkwpeter. Время: 27 марта 2018 г., 13:11:19

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация