Enki's Arc Witch Memorial Page

"
Slappy_Cheese написал:
I didn't throw them on all at once otherwise I would have used Vorici. I bought the fusings in batches of 100-200 over the last few weeks as I got the spare currency.

how did you get your helm to say arc chains an additional 3 times?
Thank you for a well written, organized, and comprehensive guide.

I respecced my firestorm/zombie witch to this, and she is now much more powerful, and fun to play with. 20 regret orbs were well worth it.
That was an excellent build

However, problem I encounter is source for gaining dex stats. It's quite hard to get sufficient dex to utilize some skill gems

Any idea what is best source to gain or maintain dex stats?
Последняя редакция: darkforce1985. Время: 1 апр. 2018 г., 9:54:51
@Beeboywhoo: That's a lab enchant, you need to either run the Uber Labyrinth for a chance to get the right enchant at the end, or just buy a helmet with your desired enchant.

@saj14saj: Thanks!

@darkforce1985: The easiest way is using a Careful Planning jewel in the socket near Mind over Matter.
twitch.tv/enki91
Thank you! This is a really nice and clear guide, especially for players who have been AFK for a long time like me. Following your guide, I have easily reached Tier 5 maps. My character has approximately 5000life + 1000 es + 1650 unreserved mana and pretty decent dps.

My ultimate goal is to defeat T18. Do you think I should keep trying this build? Or maybe use the resource to try a new build which has a higher chance of defeating T18?
We are the Mimobot!!!
@Muyuchengxin: Hey there, do you mean Uber Elder with T18? If so, i can say with 99% certainty it's not possible with this build. Not necessarily because of lacking DPS, but rather lacking sustain during the whole fight, it's just much easier with builds that have lots of passive regen or slayer overleech.

Shaper & any red-tier Elder themselves are possible with some good gear and practice, i'd say this is where the build caps out currently.
twitch.tv/enki91
Thank you for this build layout. One of the easiest to read.

My question is how easy is to do uber labs with build?

I got through a fully buffed Merc Lab first try. I know i will have to create another character soon but would like to do uber labs to increase currency to be able to build a better character.
I see. Thank you for the reply. This is still a very fun build. I am going to keep playing until I reach the bottleneck.
We are the Mimobot!!!
@MaskedMayhem: Most buff combinations are managable once you're properly geared, just gotta skip the crazy stuff like charges + some other damage increasing buff. I'd recommend having ~5k life, ~1.5k unreserved mana and atleast a 5L Lv19 Storm Call setup before you try to do fullkey runs.

However, it might be worth considering rolling a dedicated Uberlab farmer that can handle all buffs and traps with ease. Juggernauts are inherently very tanky and good for Uberlab, and the required uniques are also mostly 1c stuff at this point.
twitch.tv/enki91
First of all, thanks for this build and the associated super detailed guide with it.
Mapping is a ease mostly bound to how fast i can shield charge across the map at this point. Most annoying map mod "X% Chance to avoid ailments" cause it requires arc to do all the work.

It really made coming back to poe after years a breeze. Just finished my first red elder in the second attempt with 2 deaths. I'm fairly certain those deaths could have been avoided on my side.

Besides the Eradicator, no idea how to deal with that guy...

The only issues i have are:
1) Single target dps still seems lacking
2) A lot of damage feels dependent on flasks, which feels really bad in a fight like elder.

Currently at 5.9k life 2.1k unreserved mana and looking for upgrade ideas.

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация