Enki's Arc Witch Memorial Page

"
lkwpeter написал:

Thanks for you answer! Your support for this build is awesome! Would you mind, helping me with my weapon choice? I am fairly new to PoE and am not quite sure what to choose. :-)

Ah yeah sorry, completly forgot about it. That weapon should be fine, just craft attack speed on it for faster Shield Charge and you'll be fine, should be equal DPS to a good rolled Catalyst.
twitch.tv/enki91
"
Enki91 написал:
Ah yeah sorry, completly forgot about it. That weapon should be fine, just craft attack speed on it for faster Shield Charge and you'll be fine, should be equal DPS to a good rolled Catalyst.

No worries! Thanks for your reply. I was just thinking about, if it could be worth selling and buy a good rolled Doryani's instead. Just don't know if that would make sense (either for the profit or trading 8% Cast Speed + Added Lightning Damage instead of Life Leech + Innervate support).

Edit: I guess, Innervate support is negligible in Doryani's as only Shield Charge or Auras/Golem is socketed.
Последняя редакция: lkwpeter. Время: 28 марта 2018 г., 5:38:20
@lkwpeter I am in a similar boat as you, just in a different dimension xD Im playing Hardcore, and I find that the Doryani's are just way too expensive to buy. I managed to find this scepter for a surprisingly cheap price, and its been my go-to weapon since I hit level 68 :) Also, Im using a 5L Inpulsa's atm and still doing some insane damage.

What i can improve in my character, i die in few seconds on t6-7 maps? Atm, i'm looking to buy another cast&life&damage jewel, but i'm not sure this will improve something. And seems i won't be able to fuse impulsa till the next season, because i can't farm. Thanks in advance!
Последняя редакция: tex359. Время: 28 марта 2018 г., 13:28:45
Hi guys. Pretty noob here. Can someone help me out with my character? She dies fast, and to regular mobs now in act 9. I started this game with my cousins and all of their characters tank better / whipe out mobs faster.

Thanks!

https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/Beeboywhoo/characters
Love your build. Just wondering if Storm call is suppose to have less base dmg than arc? and if there are any replacements for single target dps.
@tex359: Get the Alchemist cluster for longer Rumi's duration, try to roll your Eternal Life & Basalt Flasks to the listed mods (Blood Altar can really help getting the right suffixes) and craft Life on one ring and amulet with Elreon. That's all i can see right now.

@Beeboywhoo: Your resistances are very low, try to get all three Elemental Resistances up to 75%.
Getting a Goldrim and using a Kite Shield with 12% Elemental Resistances implicit will immensely help with that, for the rest pick up some resistance-implicit rings and try to craft the missing resistances with Orbs of Alteration or Elreon.

@Amusthumper: Storm Call has a faster casting time, damage effectiveness and AoE-tag to use another huge more multiplier gem, which counteracts the bit lower base damage. It also shows average damage per hit in the tooltip as opposed to DPS like in Arc's case, so you'd have to multiply it by the casts per second to get a rough DPS estimation. A bit unintuitive, but yeah that's how it is.

Other single-target options would be Lightning Tendrils or Ball Lightning, each with their own pros and cons. Storm Call is currently the safest choice in my opinion.
twitch.tv/enki91
I can thoroughly recommend Arc with dual Poet's Pens I hit lvl 90 on my character tonight.

This has been one of the fastest and smoothest feeling characters I've played ever and I say that using Flame Dash! as my only movement skill. I usually stop leveling once I hit 88-90 and start a new character but I am enjoying this play style so much I think I'll push even further. Poet's pen just feels so darn smooth to play.

I've been tearing through content killed Red Elder Guardians and am comfortably doing t14's I'd be pushing higher but I am having big issues with map sustain can't get t15 maps to drop at all and I keep running out of t13/14 have to drop back down to running t11/12 this afternoon I even was reduced to running t10's again for a brief spell so annoying...

The key I found to unlocking power of the build is Shock - once you get big shocks on things they melt quickly. Arc gets 33% increased effect of shock from the level 24 gem I'm running via poet's pen. I also use Stormchargers, Inpulsa's and pick up another 25% increased effect of shock from passive tree. Beacon of Ruin boost shock to min 20% and ensures you are always applying it as well.

I do run 6L storm call (took me over 2700 fusings to 6L my Inpulsa's. I guess it balanced out my luck 6 Linking a Carcass Jack in under 30 fusing in first week of league :( ). I find myself rarely casting storm call since I reserve almost all my mana I can't really sustain spam casting it - my usual approach to map boss is to drop decoy totem and then stand behind them at point blank range and melt them with a stream of ball lightning from the second poet's pen. I did basically all maps from t1 to t13 with a 4L Inpulsa's.

Defensively I have 5.8K Life and pretty high evasion it's around 55% chance to evade when my flasks are up. You can generally face tank almost all trash mobs. I do recommend dropping a decoy totem for certain packs things like red beasts can have pretty scary mods - there is one beast in particular that has like a chaos damage aoe explosion (I think works like Occultists profane bloom) it can be pretty rippy.

That said there are still some maps mods I rereoll - I discovered the hard way that there are certain map bosses with AOE damage I need to be extra careful with. I died to Dominus's fist of god attack on t14 Palace map when it caught me off guard due to the increased AOE rolled on the map. Then maybe 4 or 5 maps later I was kicking myself when the same thing happened with Malachai's Slam in Core. I was running some stupid vaaled map with like 8 damage mods including increased AOE his popup slam - which was aimed at my decoy totem one shot me from opposite side of the first arena you fight him in with Piety :O after that I was a lot less complacent about the map mods I ran.

I lean heavily on decoy totem in boss fights so I also tend to avoid enemies can't be taunted maps as they can be pretty rippy. I ran a Terrace map without realizing this mod was rolled on it and had super sketchy fight against Yugul with like stupid amount of crit multi his leap slam damn near 1 shot me.

Here is a link to my character

https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/Slappy_Cheese/characters?characterName=Another_Lightning_Build

I'm thinking about a Choir of the Storm but only minimal dmg upgrade over amulet i have now- also possibly Esh's mirror that would change up the build a fair bit so needs some consideration.
Последняя редакция: Slappy_Cheese. Время: 29 марта 2018 г., 10:38:27
"
Slappy_Cheese написал:

I do run 6L storm call (took me over 2700 fusings to 6L my Inpulsa's. I guess it balanced out my luck 6 Linking a Carcass Jack in under 30 fusing in first week of league :( ). I find myself rarely casting storm call since I reserve almost all my mana I can't really sustain spam casting it - my usual approach to map boss is to drop decoy totem and then stand behind them at point blank range and melt them with a stream of ball lightning from the second poet's pen. I did basically all maps from t1 to t13 with a 4L Inpulsa's.

Damn why not just buy one for that amount of fusings?? lol
I didn't throw them on all at once otherwise I would have used Vorici. I bought the fusings in batches of 100-200 over the last few weeks as I got the spare currency.

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация