Enki's Arc Witch Memorial Page

Will orb of storms be sufficient to proc the crit buff? I running this build now and I don't think my orbs proc it that often. Mostly arc or storm call. Maybe something with cwdt like ice spear to proc it? Also in the final 2 sockets, if cwdt is with flame dash will it make us dash too and recast clarity
If Siphoning Trap is as strong as the gem release suggests (https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2150625) it will be a huge boost to life (314+) and mana (17+) regeneration per second.

Would you see it as mandatory? And if so, what gem would you drop for it?
"
Elemt написал:
Will orb of storms be sufficient to proc the crit buff? I running this build now and I don't think my orbs proc it that often. Mostly arc or storm call. Maybe something with cwdt like ice spear to proc it? Also in the final 2 sockets, if cwdt is with flame dash will it make us dash too and recast clarity
I haven't played arc since before 2.0, but with other elemental skills I always felt that orb of storms + your selfcast spell is pretty reliable to have EO all the time.

Just level flame dash and clarity so that their lvl-req. are higher than cwdt and cwdt has no effect on them...

About Siphoning Trap:
Looks interesting, I will def. try it out.

My current links, as I plan to start my incursion SSF SC adventures with this build:
5L/6L: Arc + supports
4L: OoS - Blind - IncDur - Arcane Surge
4L: CwdT - IC - Enfeeble - IncDur or TempestShield
4L: Clarity - Decoy Totem - Lightning Golem - Minion+Totem Res (replace with flame or stone golem, once I got primordial liege)
3L: Shield charge - FA - Fortify
3L: Siphoning Trap - Flame Dash - FC

This is the current state of my Skill-Tree at lvl 90: http://poeurl.com/bVHZ
But I'm happy to see other versions (especially Enki91), since I'm not fully convinced by my skill tree yet.

Cheers!

Последняя редакция: BVB_1909. Время: 31 мая 2018 г., 11:15:54
"
BVB_1909 написал:
"
Elemt написал:
I haven't played arc since before 2.0, but with other elemental skills I always felt that orb of storms + your selfcast spell is pretty reliable to have EO all the time.

Just level flame dash and clarity so that their lvl-req. are higher than cwdt and cwdt has no effect on them...

About Siphoning Trap:

My current links, as I plan to start my incursion SSF SC adventures with this build:
4L: Clarity - Decoy Totem - Lightning Golem - Minion+Totem Res (replace with flame or stone golem, once I got primordial liege)

But I'm happy to see other versions (especially Enki91), since I'm not fully convinced by my skill tree yet.

Cheers!

Yes, but he has concentrated effect so arc wont be able to activate it. And thanks, I forgot about level req for cwdt
"
Elemt написал:
"
BVB_1909 написал:
"
Elemt написал:

About Siphoning Trap:

Cheers!

Yes, but he has concentrated effect so arc wont be able to activate it. And thanks, I forgot about level req for cwdt
You probably mean controlled destruction. Even with controlled destruction you have the base crit chance of 5%, so your arc can still crit... See the wiki: "Controlled Destruction cannot lower the critical strike chance of a spell below 5%."
@Enki Could this build support 1-2 inspired learnings or is it not worth it? If it is, then do you have a modified tree to share?
I kinda just started playing this game but I liked your 3.2 build, meanwhile Bestiary ended and 3.3 comes out in a day. I don't know if changes apply to all leagues or just Incursion, but if they do apply to Standard, could I convert to new Arc only build at 35 lvl? Will passive tree change much or not at all at this lvl?
Should Wrath be added to the endgame setup?
Thanks for the effort. I wish I would have followed this very detailed leveling/build guide when I first started.
I wanted to hijack this thread to post my self-cast MoM version intended for HC guardians/shaper and the like - uber elder would be a problem however

https://pastebin.com/BRznPqS2
Последняя редакция: Starbuckz42. Время: 31 мая 2018 г., 13:04:52

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация