Enki's Arc Witch Memorial Page

So you recommend Rathpith Globe and stone of lahwzar for HC case? what else item should i focus on getting also for HC?
"
Tecken1407 написал:
So you recommend Rathpith Globe and stone of lahwzar for HC case? what else item should i focus on getting also for HC?

Rathpith or a shaped shield with spellblock and higher base block, +block corrupted Lazhwar, Rumis, Elder gloves with 4-5% Block and maybe even some block on jewels. Basically block where possible.
You can probably pull of other setups too, but this should be the safest.
twitch.tv/enki91
"
Enki91 написал:
"
Tecken1407 написал:

Rathpith or a shaped shield with spellblock and higher base block, +block corrupted Lazhwar, Rumis, Elder gloves with 4-5% Block and maybe even some block on jewels. Basically block where possible.
You can probably pull of other setups too, but this should be the safest.

I see, thanks for the help. Also what about HoI? shouldnt it be good on arc too?
"
Tecken1407 написал:
I see, thanks for the help. Also what about HoI? shouldnt it be good on arc too?

We can't freeze with this build, so HoI wouldn't do much. HoT does work, but is not worth the reservation cost.
twitch.tv/enki91
I know it's pretty much a dumb question, but can you do all the endgame content with this build?

( provided you have the right equipment, etc, of course )
"
tanfodelmale написал:
I know it's pretty much a dumb question, but can you do all the endgame content with this build?

Couldn't test the new Arc yet, but i'd say everything except maybe Uber Elder should be possible.
twitch.tv/enki91
"
tanfodelmale написал:

No you can't. Better look for endgame viable builds.
"
Enki91 написал:
Couldn't test the new Arc yet, but i'd say everything except maybe Uber Elder should be possible.

Thanks for the answer.
It seems to me a solid starting league build, though.
Pretty inexpensive early on and it should clear maps very fast.
Looks like a solid build. I will try this one at league-start =) Any tips for SC as this post is already 400+ pages? :P
Next patch the Elementalist+Arc buff makes this build stronger :)
Waiting for new POB Link, i start this guide next league : D
Последняя редакция: kisdjbug. Время: 31 мая 2018 г., 10:10:58

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация