Enki's Arc Witch Memorial Page

Do you think level 20 Vaal Arc will be worth using over level 21 Arc (assuming you aren't able to get the +1 chest implicit)? And if you are using Vaal Arc/don't have level 21 Arc, what do you suggest for the sixth link?
"
Damah написал:
Do you think level 20 Vaal Arc will be worth using over level 21 Arc (assuming you aren't able to get the +1 chest implicit)? And if you are using Vaal Arc/don't have level 21 Arc, what do you suggest for the sixth link?

Most likely yes, the lucky buff for Arc alone is worth it. Empower will probably still be the best choice, but that's something i'll have to work out once the new Arc is in PoB.
twitch.tv/enki91
Hey thanks for the guide!

Thoughts on using Gloomfang as an amulet?
Do we ever drop Herald of Thunder? Should Wrath + Essence Worm be mandatory?
"
NotSwofto написал:
Hey thanks for the guide!

Thoughts on using Gloomfang as an amulet?

The extra damage unfortunately only works with projectiles, Arc would only gain the other stuff.

"
rAx написал:
Do we ever drop Herald of Thunder? Should Wrath + Essence Worm be mandatory?

Yes, once hitting Epilogue where you switch to the endgame setup. Essence Worm isn't really mandatory, but highly recommended.
twitch.tv/enki91
Последняя редакция: Enki91. Время: 30 мая 2018 г., 18:46:04
is this viable for HC?
What do you think about Celestial Judgement and Celestial Punishment?
Especially Celestial Judgement got some love this patch, the penetration goes up from 2% to 5%.

Seems still weak though.

And how about deadly ailment support? This build runs shocking and the support get pretty decent buff I would say.
Последняя редакция: Ever14. Время: 31 мая 2018 г., 0:13:27
Hipster Build using Roth's Reach and Saemus Gift.. +1 plus chain and 1% extra lightning damage for 10 int + cast speed... maybe work??
How hard would it be to change parts of this to use Poet's Pens?
@Xyreal: Yes. I'd recommend to go all out on block in HC.

@Ever14: The Celestial wheel is pretty decent, but still not worth it over other options for us.
Deadly Ailments only affects damaging ailments like burn/poison/bleed, shock itself is non-damaging.

@paablooaaraam: It will work, but isn't worth the payoffs. To get similar damage to a Doryani's Catalyst alone you would need 1120-1320 Int (depending on roll), and that's without counting in shield or the fact you can't use shield charge. But if you can find a way to make heavy int-scaling worth it and sort out mobility issues, then it can turn into a legit build.

@Kert7412: Sorry, don't have any experience with Poet's Pen, but I think there's a Poets Arc guide here in witch section.
twitch.tv/enki91

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация