Enki's Arc Witch Memorial Page

Hello, earlier in this guide was leveling gem setup, but now I miss some skills, do you delete because of uselessness?

For example: in between act 3 act 4 was storm call setup with Concentrated effect support, Lightning Penetration support, Less Duration support.

arc setup with Faster Casting support, Lightning Penetration support, Innervate support.

etc
I have played PoE for several years now, but this is the best ie. most detailed leveling guide I ever saw. Wish I had something like that for my first 3-5 builds. Good job and tyvm :)

May I suggest some minor improvements though ?
1. in act 1 you say "keep Arcane surge at lvl 1 for now". I suggest to add "start leveling AS now, but keep it's threshold lower than the mana cost of OoS" in act 2.

2. act 4: spell echo can only be bought from Petarius after killing Malachai.

hth

EDIT:
2. change "Get Spell Echo and Cast when Dmg taken" to
"Get Spell Echo from Dialla and buy CwDT"
www.ufoai.org (turn-based strategy, SciFi, OpenSource)
Последняя редакция: aDuke. Время: 5 июня 2018 г., 17:13:18
First of all, very nice guide, good job to you.

Why we getting so much cast speed?

And as people above asked what about solo damage? Arc is nice and all but it is not the best skill for boss killing, any suggestions what can be used on this build for solo damage?
hello, i am returning to the game after a 4 year break. I started playing very early on, maybe in 2011. From when I first found Arc i have always wanted to have a build around it. Thank you so much for making this guide and thank you GGG for making Arc viable.
Sorry can I ask how do you get so much dps? I check PoB and you get 80k dps with just the tree and nothing else checked. I decrease all the gem to my level and take out empower, you still get 40k dps. I remove 4 Ascendancy nodes and yours is still significantly higher. Mine is only 14 dps in the tooltip. I am having a lot of trouble clearing rare and Architect. I don't see you have any other investment into damage in the tree.
Question about weapons.

Singularity with the hinder effect has very high dps. But can you hinder map bosses and more importanlty end game bosses, like shaper, atziri, elder etc? If so then i dont need to replace it as with the jewel you get perma hinder on enemies.

But if they cant be hindered i got his scepter and its seems very good for dps and in PoB its almost like singularity with hindered.

Should I still kill all the bandits?
Hello, I have been following your build for a bit, for some reason I struggle a lot against bosses damage wise it feels like i don't deal much more to them. If you can check if i did something wrong would be pretty nice :D
So is blind really worth losing out on the curse on hit Conductivity combo tied with orb of storms? It's a big damage boost and I'm really not sure how useful blind is
Can anyone help me to find a solution for a decent weapon? I'm wondering, if Doryanis Catalyst is the non-plus-ultra, or if a really good rare can beat it. I bought a quite interesting Sceptre that has lot of potential imho, but I'm not sure, what to craft on it, or if it's worth to exalt even.

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация