Enki's Arc Witch Memorial Page

Would it be worth it to replace a jewel slot with "The Anima Stone" so you can have all 3 golems out at the same time to make use of the ascendancy damage node?
"
Tharoixs написал:
So is blind really worth losing out on the curse on hit Conductivity combo tied with orb of storms? It's a big damage boost and I'm really not sure how useful blind is

As i see, blind is another layer of defense, making the mobs harder to hit you. Conductivity curse will overlap your enfeeble, unless you have +1 curse ammu

My question: is worth Lightning spire in a 3L setup for boss dmg instead shield charge? i realize i dont use shield charge so much, and for proc fortify charging mobs i find sometimes dangerous. For movility running out complicated situations we have Flame Dash

Without inpulsa i start to find my single-target lackluster (rares in incursions even more than bosses tier 6/7 atm)

Also i have this belt:

Its a good idea to run wrath in essence worm?
Последняя редакция: xonsuns. Время: 6 июня 2018 г., 4:04:16
Hello,

I have a few questions if you could help out Enki.

So new player here and this is my 3rd build (I have a Slayer-Heavy Strike stunner and a Storm Call Inquisitor before making this).

a) Is there a reason I should keep Immortal Call, Enfeeble and Cwdt to the levels you stated? Why not upgrade them further?

I understand why I should keep Arcane Surge to low level so it actually procs from Orb of storms (which spends little mana) but not for these 3...

b) I am not actually getting Immortal Call to work... I dont accumulate Endurance Charges I believe... is there something I am doing wrong?

c) I take it that after I get MoM chain I should remove Herald. Doesnt that negatively impact my damage potential and the whole enemies blowing each other up?

d) Is losing some life/mana and all that worth it for getting Wrath in an Essence worm? What damage does it add?

e) Is there a reason to go Shield Charge instead of Leap Slam? I used leap with my stunner and it does the same thing PLUS you no longer need flame dash since it can jump over ledges anyway!

Thank you in advance!!!
Let justice be done though heavens should fall.
Последняя редакция: Arcona_RPG_GR. Время: 6 июня 2018 г., 5:24:50
@Aleoddio: Edit: See comment below.

@Gilgadhien: How reliable are the traps for you without Clever Construction?

@ispite: That was the old Patch 3.2 setup, the build changed a bit with Patch 3.3.

@aDuke: Thanks, i'll add it. Wanted to add the Arcane Surge line yesterday already but forgot it.

@Jlyquqpep: Cast Speed is one of the best DPS stats you can get for Arc due to the high lightning damage range, even with Vaal Arc it can still happen that you get a couple of low hits in a row and with high cast speed you can surpass them faster. It also helps with repositioning faster, and increases the proc rate and damage of Orb of Storms.

In my opinion no single target skill is needed anymore, but from what I can tell some people are running a 4L Lightning Spire trap for that purpose.

@Zerovirus27: Thanks, glad you like it :)

@huuhao9a7: It comes from having a higher level Arc (roughly +10% base damage per level), higher char level to take more passives and having some DPS flasks. I highly recommend you to get the jewel sockets asap and switch that Quartz Flask with a Sulphur Flask, the rest will improve by just playing.

@kwstas778: Yeah bosses can be hindered, but Singularities range is just kinda low. If you don't mind staying close then it's good to use, otherwise i'd recommend either a Catalyst or a temple sceptre with high lightning damage, cast speed and attack speed.

@Ocenaburn: Yeah, two passives are just too good to pass on.

@Mytokoo: I see your Arcane Surge and all CwDt setups are way too high level, they won't proc properly like this. Just buy new ones from vendor and keep them at the recommended levels. Other than that you should replace that Divine Life Flask with a Basalt Flask, and the Quicksilver Flask with a Silver Flask, and then quality and roll all your flasks.

I've also noticed you barely have any life on gear, that's something i'd recommend to work on before going for more DPS. After that, you probably have gained a few more levels already and are able to take jewels sockets to boost your life and DPS further.

@Tharoixs: As xonsuns wrote, it's another layer of defense and it synergizes well with Enfeeble. Conductivity wouldn't add that much DPS due to reduced curse effectiveness on bosses.

@Shatiya: A good temple weapon has the potential to beat Catalyst. You got a pretty good base there, just put on Attack Speed and it'll be equal to a good rolled Catalyst, only missing out on minor leech and crit.

@teyjinshen: It's worth a try, although the jewel is a little expensive.

@xonsuns: You could check out Gilgadhiens setup from a few pages ago, and change it to your liking. The belt isn't really worth it, a good Stygian with flask duration will add much more consistency while also having life and potentially resistances.

@Arcona_RPG_GR: Hey there, it's recommended to keep those gems low level to assure consistent procs before it's too late. Just to put it into perspective, a Lv1 CwDt needs you to take 528 damage to trigger, with a Lv20 CwDt you'd have to take 3272 damage. The only thing we'd gain is being able to trigger a higher level Enfeeble, but in my experience that's not worth the payoff.
Immortal Call has a base duration that works without any Endurance Charges, leveling the gem higher is usually only beneficial if you have lots of them to buff the duration. Since we have no way to consistently gain Endurance Charges, and when using Ahn's Heritage specifically don't want to have Endurance Charges it's best to just keep it low level so it procs at any damage spikes.

Herald of Thunder doesn't actually add much damage, even with Mastermind of Discord it's not the huge reservation cost. Wrath on the other hand is a substantial more damage multiplier and worth the payoff, for example in my minmaxed Standard setup it adds roughly 120k boss DPS AND allows to use a Wrath Watcher's Eye.

Shield Charge is just arguably the best movement skill with some attack- & movement speed investment, Leap Slam isn't bad but usually can't quite keep up. That's up to personal preference though, so if you really want to use Leap Slam then I won't stop you there.
twitch.tv/enki91
Последняя редакция: Enki91. Время: 6 июня 2018 г., 7:03:25
"
Enki91 написал:
@Aleoddio: Intuitive Leap unfortunately doesn't reach Overcharged anymore, and for Dreamer alone it wouldn't be worth it.

It does actually, they reverted that change, that lead to it not reaching overcharged. (In PoB it still does not reach it, ingame it does)
Последняя редакция: FreddyRamsone. Время: 6 июня 2018 г., 6:49:34
"
FreddyRamsone написал:
"
Enki91 написал:
@Aleoddio: Intuitive Leap unfortunately doesn't reach Overcharged anymore, and for Dreamer alone it wouldn't be worth it.

It does actually, they reverted that change, that lead to it not reaching overcharged. (In PoB it still does not reach it, ingame it does)

Oh good to know, in that case it may be worth it when not using Ahn's Heritage.
twitch.tv/enki91
Thanks for the quick response!

If only I could afford a watchers eye and an essence worm then we would be in business :D
Let justice be done though heavens should fall.
"
Sorry can I ask how do you get so much dps? I check PoB and you get 80k dps with just the tree and nothing else checked. I decrease all the gem to my level and take out empower, you still get 40k dps. I remove 4 Ascendancy nodes and yours is still significantly higher. Mine is only 14 dps in the tooltip. I am having a lot of trouble clearing rare and Architect. I don't see you have any other investment into damage in the tree.

In addition to what Enki has suggested about ways to improve your dps in general, the major difference in your comparison is tooltip dps vs. PoB. I don't know what it is PoB accounts for that tooltip doesn't, but in your case your PoB dps is 71k. Another example is my own character for this League, she has 17k tooltip dps without any temp buffs but has 87k PoB dps.
@Enki91

super reliable, the default trap trigger range is large enough as long as you throw the trap in the general location of an enemy it will instantly trigger and start the melt. If you miss, the traps pre-trigger duration is insanely long, it is almost certainly not going to trigger since pre-trigger traps die to any AoE. weirdly enough lightning spire trap shotguns, making it especially useful for big bosses (especially the omnitect, outside the minion phase it lasts ~1.5s per phase) I don't know if my setup it optimal damage wise however. the only reliability issue I have had with it is on izaro, since he moves so god damn much. the biggest issue I have had with this trap is the throwing speed means you are kinda vulnerable during the toss, but that might be my weak af mobility biting me there. working on fixing that right now since I got an atziri's reflection.

You could in theory use Slavedriver's hand to fix the throwing duration, but the opportunity cost there is pretty massive. especially as your slots get filled with more and more uniques making resistances and life tight as is.
Последняя редакция: Gilgadhien. Время: 6 июня 2018 г., 9:30:54
@Enki91

Hi Enki,

Many thx for ur awesome build !

I m a total beginner and i don't understand how Vaal Arc works because when i cast it i have to kill other mobs to be able to re-cast it ? I guess i miss something there could you help me ?

Последняя редакция: toxzor. Время: 6 июня 2018 г., 10:00:51

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация