Enki's Arc Witch Memorial Page

Does Onslaught stack or can you have more than one buff? If not I assume it's pointless to use a Silver flask with Ahn's Heritage?
So I've just reached level 75 with this build and I have to say I like it a lot. Arc packs some ridiculous punch for demolishing packs and the build works exceedingly well for most of the stuff you throw around it. I was able to finish the Uber lab at 75 with very little hassle aside from one thing: The single target stinks a wee bit.

Is there a way to improve the single target damage significantly? Maybe grab some Shaper / Elder gloves and make a Lightning Tendrils setup? Because I did struggle a little bit against Izaro.

Another thing: What's the purpose behind running Beacon of Ruin for the Ascendancy? I have gotten that one last since Liege of the Primordial looked more appealing and I haven't really felt the impact of that node at all. Wouldn't it be better to grab Elemancer for a Fire Golem in addition to the Lightning and Stone one for more damage (stacking it's own buff with the Liege of the Primordial buff) and Ignite immunity?
How do i usually acquire the currency for the high end items like inpulsas?Farm uber lab?
@toxzor: Vaal Arc grants both the vaal skill and regular Arc, so you can just continue arcing as normal, but have that additional Vaal Arc you can occasionally cast.

@Sttorr: It doesn't stack, so with Ahn's it's indeed not needed to use a Silver Flask.

@Anassi: I've updated the bossing section to make it more clear how to get the most out of the base setup. If you have Vaal Arc, you should also start with popping that for the initial shock and lucky buff on Arc. The rest is down to gem level (~10% more base damage per Arc level), gear and passives.
Or you can try out the Lightning Spire trap setup that was suggested a few pages ago.

Beacon of Ruin helps significantly while you don't have Inpulsa's yet, and heavily buffs your damage against bosses by making them take atleast 20% more damage when shocked.

@Swagg0t: There's many different ways, Uber Lab is one of them, or just farm maps by alch and go and sell everything that looks sellable. There's a small guide how to value items in the "First Steps.." section.
twitch.tv/enki91
Enki, I just wanted to thank you for this guide. After playing for the past 3 leagues, I've been frustrated not understanding more of the complexities of the game. This guide breaks down concepts that I knew about to a place that I could now understand them, like MoM. The leveling guide detail and everything has been fantastic. So thank you.
Thank you for the quick reply, Enki. I do have a 6-link Inpulsa's (I'm a Standard player), so would you suggest switching it out to Elemancer?

/edit: Probably doesn't matter much, I've swapped to a Lightning Spire Trap setup in the helmet and don't really have room on my skill bar for a third Golem that I'll probably have to recast quite frequently anyway. I think I'll stick with Beacon of Ruin for the time being.
Последняя редакция: Anassi. Время: 6 июня 2018 г., 12:44:05
I just realised something... with 2 fragility and Ahns... you have 0 endurance charges...

So do you still get to proc Immortal Call with 0 charges?
Let justice be done though heavens should fall.
You do, you just don't get the duration increase from the charges. Immortal Call with it's basic duration still procs.
Hi enki! I'm leveling with your build right now and enjoying using heralds, what do you think about using them?
Последняя редакция: Raphael19_95. Время: 6 июня 2018 г., 16:02:25
"
Raphael19_95 написал:
Hi enki! I'm leveling with your build right now and enjoying using heralds, what do you think about using them?
I was herald of thunder up until level 75 ish. It just started taking up too much mana. With Mind over matter, i would rather have the extra health

Quick question for anyone,

I found these 2 items back to back (lucky me)

SHould i use the shield? The damage boost seems insane

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация