Enki's Arc Witch Memorial Page

Hi. Great guide. Doin well in red maps. What should I be aiming to upgrade next you think?

cheers

https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/cookstar500/characters
Dropped an esh's mirror. Dps ramps from 12k to 26k with just a couple packs of mobs. Fun build thanks mate.
twitch.tv/VtuberLunartuna
@LycamCorsuri: Thanks, always good to hear that this guide was helpful :)

@Raphael19_95: As Zerovirus27 wrote, they simply reserve too much mana without giving enough benefit to justify it.

@Zerovirus27: Esh's Mirror is pretty nice for mapping, just look at Lunartuna's comment.
If you don't need the currency you'd get from selling it then it's worth using.

@cookstar500: Your gear is overall pretty good, biggest upgrade potential would be in your belt. Look out for a Stygian Vise or Leather Belt with similar life/res and flask duration, or open suffix to craft that. After that you could look out for highend jewels, or maybe gloves with blind & cast speed. I'd also recommend to switch your Quicksilver with a Silver Flask, it'll give more mobility and DPS.
twitch.tv/enki91
https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/lolsidroc/characters/Vlct

Was hoping to get some feedback on my character so far.

Things are going well, I'm making my way up into red maps without problems so far.

Character name is Vlct
Hello,

Was thinking if instead of Empower I could use this:

https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Less_Duration_Support

Given that Vaal Arc has duration, would that affect the 'regular' Arc as well?
Let justice be done though heavens should fall.
What about using call of the brotherhood + added cold dmg for arc?
Hi, first of, I want to say, your guide is probably the best I have seen so far. The other ones were great, nothing wrong at all in fact, but your's is just one notch over in my opinion.

Now that I have the Thanks for making this guide out of the way (^^'), could I ask a for a quick check on my charactaer "WeirdApe" to know if so far I have somewhat ok gear?
Quick link to the character if you ever feel like helping a new player like me ^^'

I have been following your recommendations on the life mods and such as much as I could with my low currency (Sadly I only have 3 Chaos right now and I don't really know how to make much more than 2-3 (If lucky) in about two maps.)
But I am not really sure what I could change afterwards to allow me to push into tier 10+ maps.
So far I have only completed tier 2 or 3 maps with this character and just managed 10 minutes ago to get back to 75% resistances in Fire, Cold and Lightning (Chaos is still at -40%).

Is there any items that would be better changing whilst still not costing over 10 chaos to allow me to get into higher map tiers?

Or if I am generally on the good path gear-wise, how am I supposed to get 20+ chaos for the gears like your character's chest piece? So far I did not find any that was cheaper than that other than the chest piece I have.

Ps. Sorry if these questions are asked a lot and not really worth much, but I really want to learn more how the game works and so far I am really liking this game and build ^^'. The Arc Witch is so good and fun to play.
Последняя редакция: OneMoreQuest. Время: 7 июня 2018 г., 3:40:35
Hey,

Im currently playing HC Incursion with your build. Im currently looking for flask but i dont know what setup i should use. I have an Inpulsa and thinking of either Vinktar with penetration or Lavianga?

Any suggestion?
I think COtB can be more useful with Inpulsa now, even better than using Three Dragons
https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Call_of_the_Brotherhood

You are frezing Enemies, and auto shock them. Then they pop because of Inpulsa.
Should be quite safe setup (and as Elementalist you have better chance for freezing).
Or am I missing something?
"War's over, soldier. You just don't know it yet. Everybody lost."
@Enki91 Thanks for the feedback. Im trying to get more attack speed as shield charge still doesnt feel great. Have you tried lightning warp? I know you lose fortify but wondering if it would feel better for clearing? Could re allocate AS stats to damage on jewels too. Or maybe im missing somethin?

I usually play attack rather than ele builds to used to zippin about the map quicker lol

Thanks again pal.

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация