Enki's Arc Witch Memorial Page

Hi Enki,

It's been a long time since I last played your build.

I remember using storm call as single target and I don't see any single target option here..

Does it mean Arc is solid for single target now?
(I hope so :) )

Thanks dude
zzz
@lolsidroc: Try getting a belt with flask duration mod or open suffix to craft it with Tora, and maybe a Shield like yours with lightning damage on top, and then jewels. Or you could go with Ahn's Heritage, use 2x Fragility and replace the Silver with a Sulphur Flask.

@Arcona_RPG_GR: Tried it earlier, it doesn't buff normal Arc. Efficacy would work to buff the lucky buff duration, but decide for yourself if that's better than the damage and shock chance from Innervate.

@ethanju & Nishrek: CotB is suboptimal for us for the reason that we'd have to stack two different kinds of penetration to get the most out it. The freeze and shock tresholds will still be calculated by cold or lightning damage dealt respectively, and it wouldn't really be enough to get either of those to do that on significant enemies. It would only really feel great on a Crit Inquisitor or when using Shroud of the Lightless.

@Avarthar: Thanks, I really appreciate it! I'd love to help out gearwise, but unfortunately your character tab is hidden. Can you please change that in your privacy settings?

About gathering currency, the best way is just keep on mapping. You can use the guide in the "First Steps.." section to learn what kind of gear is usually sellable, and vendor the rest for alterations or keep them for the chaos recipe (1x rare ilvl60-74 gearpiece of each slot). After some time you will have gathered lots of scrap currency that you can trade in for chaos on currency.poe.trade.

@CytoplasmSC2: Lavianga's should be really good for HC if you don't have a Mind of the Council or Watcher's Eye with mana leech mod.

@cookstar500: Personally I find Lightning Warp to be less responsive than Shield Charge, but you just gotta try and see for yourself if you like the feel of it.
You still got some options to make your Shield Charge faster, easiest one would be a Silver Flask for Onslaught (20% attack, cast and movespeed) and replacing the lightning damage craft on your sceptre with attack speed. After that, focus on attack & cast speed mod on jewels to boost both Shield Charge and your spells and if possible, could minmax it with a Movement Speed craft on belt.

@lazycalm2: In my opinion it's pretty solid now. You'll need some gearpieces to make it "good", which are currently a little bit expensive due to the popularity of this build, but I mean it's not completely out of the world.
twitch.tv/enki91
Hey i got some currency and i want to upgrade my catalyst, in your opinion what is the best choice for a high end and high damage catalyst. Thanks for answering!
"
Swagg0t написал:
Hey i got some currency and i want to upgrade my catalyst, in your opinion what is the best choice for a high end and high damage catalyst. Thanks for answering!

Aim for high cast speed, attack speed and ele damage, the other stat's aren't that important.
twitch.tv/enki91
There isnt any reason to use vessel of vintkar and wise oak at the same time, right?
I am really finding it hard to judge which flasks are the best for me, (gilgaxolotl in profile) looking at dropping my basalt for rumi's. because I have corrupted blood immunity (jewel corruption) I am currently just not really taking noticeable bleed damage.
do you think It would be better to have a wise oak or vinktar over my promise or sulphur?
Последняя редакция: Gilgadhien. Время: 7 июня 2018 г., 9:01:12
@Enki. Thanks. Waiting to get masters to 7 so I can take off crafted light dam and replace with attack speed. regretted it the second I put it on. Will try silver flask. Thanks again
Where are we getting mana leech from? I seem to get pelted into oblivion while mapping with little to no mana leech. I feel like I'm missing something important.

Also, what should i prioritize upgrading on my current gear?
Yo quick question.

I got Vaal Arc lvl 20 and Arc 20% qual lvl 21. Im farming temples so eventually in the next days, depending on rng, i will get Vall Arc lvl 21.

So is it worth to put the lvl 21 arc and loose the vaal arc spike for bosses or keep vaal arc and w8 for lvl 21 vaal arc?
Ive been wondering how do i get a vaal arc with 20 quality? Do i get normal arc to 20/20 then i put a vaal orb on it?
"
Ive been wondering how do i get a vaal arc with 20 quality? Do i get normal arc to 20/20 then i put a vaal orb on it?

yes that is the fastest way, but I wouldnt vaal a 20/20 arc. I would wait until you get a T3 Gemcutter room in the temple. (2x corruption lets you potentially get a 21/20 vaal arc or 20/23 vaal arc)
Последняя редакция: Gilgadhien. Время: 7 июня 2018 г., 11:29:24

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация