Enki's Arc Witch Memorial Page

hey enki,

quick question (and no, sorry I did not read all 500 pages of this thread if you've answered it already, sorry!)

how do you get enough dexterity to wear inpulsas? says it needs 103 dex, I'm at 58 with some gear, and have followed your skill tree...

Thanks!
@Enki91 Ty for the tip I implemented some of it and actually bought atziris promise but it doesnt really help that I have -40% chaos res so I switched it out. Really need to get used to this setup now its like a whole new game without quicksilver spamming lol.
"
evsNOTeve написал:
hey enki,

quick question (and no, sorry I did not read all 500 pages of this thread if you've answered it already, sorry!)

how do you get enough dexterity to wear inpulsas? says it needs 103 dex, I'm at 58 with some gear, and have followed your skill tree...

Thanks!

You have 2 choices.

1. a combination of gear and jewels.
2. a careful planning jewel slotted near MoM will get you 86-94 Dex, (depending on the roll) on its own. with what we get from the skill tree, this is all we need to cover the inpulsa's and any dex skills.
"We don't want to take away the feeling of closing your eyes and Exalting an item, scared to see whether you ruined it or not." - Harvest Manifesto 3/10/2021

So unbelievably inane it has to be memorialized.
Последняя редакция: Dspayre. Время: 12 июля 2018 г., 17:42:33
thanks!
Hey Enki, I realize this is meant to be a beginner friendly guide but what are your thoughts on getting Elder Essence Worm and taking Shapers Mark as ring number 2 for endgame?

Is the only reason you don't do that because of the cost or is it just not as much of an upgrade as it seems?
Changed some stuff around, I cant really drop boots at the moment but I have a good pair in stash waiting. Also can the build work keeping HOT?
"
Svenux написал:
@Enki91 Ty for the tip I implemented some of it and actually bought atziris promise but it doesnt really help that I have -40% chaos res so I switched it out. Really need to get used to this setup now its like a whole new game without quicksilver spamming lol.

It definitely is a bit of a shift, but you basically just go from Quicksilver spamming to shield charge spamming to move around. I personally got some movement speed boots to help with it as well, but I wouldn't priorotise movement speed over any of the other stats we want.

As for Chaos Res, my understanding is that most people ignore it or use a flask for those pesky chaos damage packs. Although I've seen others stack 2 ele res and chaos on all of their gear so who knows..
Back for a couple quick noob questions

1. while looking at your gear enki I've noticed most of your skill gems are corrupted. Is that something I should do? (not 100% on the benefits / risks of it).

2. Where exactly should Flame Dash be used? (I don't think I've ever used it and I'm wondering if it's a bit redundant or most likely I'm just not familiar with it's purpose)

Also, if you, or any other skilled player around this thread, have any advice on what to focus on gear wise, please let me know (right now I'm moving into clearing t9-10 maps and still working out on maxing out the skill gems + starting my Uber Lab attempts to get the last points).

Many thanks in advance!

First off, I consider myself a noob also, but I've been following this threads build for the last 3 leagues and have had good luck.

"
1. while looking at your gear enki I've noticed most of your skill gems are corrupted. Is that something I should do? (not 100% on the benefits / risks of it).

As he mentioned somewhere in the guide, it used to be that Corrupted Gems (Vaal Gems) used to be their own thing, giving a modified, powerful but limited version of the skill. But now Vaal Gems give you the base skill AND the Vaal version. You still need to map them on two different keys. So, for example, having the Vaal version of the gem lets you use Arc normally, and then when it's properly fed/ready you get one more powerful shot with Vaal Arc.

"
2. Where exactly should Flame Dash be used? (I don't think I've ever used it and I'm wondering if it's a bit redundant or most likely I'm just not familiar with it's purpose)

While we have Shield Charge, which lets us get around the map really fast once it's properly linked, We also have Flame Dash because Flame Dash works through certain obstacles. for example, ledges.

"
Also, if you, or any other skilled player around this thread, have any advice on what to focus on gear wise, please let me know (right now I'm moving into clearing t9-10 maps and still working out on maxing out the skill gems + starting my Uber Lab attempts to get the last points).

Each season I tended to do this:
- make sure each piece of gear is up to spec one at a time as I've farmed Chaos orbs (full unidentified rare sets). Making sure my gems were linked properly as I got each piece.
- As I go I make sure that my boots/gloves/rings/Amulet give me 75% resistances (except for Chaos - working on it).
- For Gems, I tend to level my main gems, then load up the same gems if I find them with more quality, then switch when they're leveled, then I'll take my main gem if it's at 20 and vendor it to 20% quality then level it. I know buying gems is easier, but I feel that this is the one piece of the puzzle I can actually have control over (with gear being so random), so I do it myself.
- I did the Jewels last - and bought 1 or two to make sure I had ones that were good for the build
- for the most part, I tried not to do it all at once, and keep coming back to this guide to rehash each part.
@aephemerae: You have to corrupt the gems for a chance to get them to level 21 which can increase your damage a lot, and it isn't just the arc gem (just make sure you max their quality first on the ones he recommends). Maybe I just don't think of it often, but I hardly find myself using flame dash during play, maybe sometimes to jump across gaps/barriers but not often. No one can comment on your gear while your profile is set to private for your characters.

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация