Enki's Arc Witch Memorial Page

Hey Enki, I haven't read all the posts but your build is working quite well. I'm mapping quite easily all the atlas but I'm having problem with boss fights, I think I struggle a bit and I want to ask you something. Should I go for abyss jewels and boost my shock effect till 150%? I've 46-39-10 inpulsa's, 6L orb of storms with +2 corruption in shaped gloves, mind of the council, empower lvl4 and a lot of increased lightning damage so, focusing on boss fights, should I go for lightning pen (maybe boots enchant/jewels) or shock effect? or maybe I should change leper's shield and go for the power charge setup? I don't know which one is better, but I've seen your videos and you destroy T15 basilica boss pretty easily, so I really want to know how, thanks for reading!
Hey Enki!

Can you check my char please what should i focus on next?
Thank you! :)

(Currently working on a Corrupted Lvl4 Empower gem x2)
Последняя редакция: blekix. Время: 16 июля 2018 г., 8:02:43
I hesitate to switch from SSF to normal Incursion League, because i really enjoy it, but since one week, i really don't progress anymore. I'm lvl 90 and still die on every t11/12. And i can't wait anymore to find other stuff.

Скрытый текст

I'm full of currency, but don't have any way to use them ( Fusing/Jewellers/Exalt/Chromatic/etc )
Последняя редакция: Keussef. Время: 16 июля 2018 г., 7:09:03
@Svenux: Get a 5L Inpulsa and Wrath Leech Watcher's Eye, then save up for a 6L Inpulsa.

@avalonmabi: Keep using Catalyst. Inpulsa will overall feel better, either take out Controlled Destruction or chrom the Inpulsa to five blue sockets.

@macky99erz: Gear looks fine, only the missing liferoll on ring would bug me personally. If you can afford multimodding the sceptre, then replace your current one with it.

@TobynotTobe: Haven't had a chance to do any new Uber Elder kills since my last one, and i'm still kind of a rookie to that fight myself. First two kills were done without any gear changes, just my regular gear setup in Standard, only third one was with the experimental Uber Elder setup. In the fight itself, best advice I have is find when it's the right time to stutter step or shield charge, and pop the Vortex Balls somewhere where they don't become an issue.

@Pangaearocks: As WryeGaming wrote, the base mana cost of Orb of Storms gets increased by the mana multiplier on linked support gems. You can see your OoS' current mana cost by hovering it in the skillbar.

@WryeGaming: Flasks are the main issue, you're missing lots of damage and survivability there. Use an Eternal Life - Basalt - Sulphur - Atziri's Promise - Wise Oak/Eternal Mana setup, put quality on each and roll them properly. Passive Trees are currently not loading for me, but if you don't have the Alchemist cluster then get asap. Also can't check if you have a way to sustain mana, so incase you don't have a Wrath Leech Watcher's Eye get that aswell. Look for a new rare sceptre or Catalyst, will be more consistent damage and attack speed for Shield Charge.

@vaNNii: Your character tab isn't public, can you please change it in your privacy settings?

@blekix: Your Vortex gem is way too high level, and replace your Stygian with something with Flask Duration. Also maybe replace the Quicksilver with Wise Oak.

@Keussef: Have you seen the SSF Progression guide i've posted? If not, read through it.
Best thing you can do for survivability right now is farming the leech boot enchant in cruel lab.
twitch.tv/enki91
"
@blekix: Your Vortex gem is way too high level, and replace your Stygian with something with Flask Duration. Also maybe replace the Quicksilver with Wise Oak.

Done. Next step boss?
"
Enki91 написал:
@Svenux:
@Keussef: Have you seen the SSF Progression guide i've posted? If not, read through it.
Best thing you can do for survivability right now is farming the leech boot enchant in cruel lab.

Right, i didn't see it because it's new. :)

Thanks, i will read it next time.
Yeah sorry, I think it's public now, thanks anyways Enki!
"
Enki91 написал:
@Pangaearocks: As WryeGaming wrote, the base mana cost of Orb of Storms gets increased by the mana multiplier on linked support gems. You can see your OoS' current mana cost by hovering it in the skillbar.

Thank you (and WryeGaming). I've got it set up with Blind and Increased Duration, and both are currently capped at 32 mana. Accidentally upgraded CWDT so had to get a new one. Much of this is automatic, so I've made some embarrassing mistakes.

Looked through some of my gear that felt too good to vendor, so what would you say is useable among it? I'm currently level 45 and using tabula rasa, so life is pretty woeful, but resistances are capped up. Just took down Innocence, who I struggled fiercely with on my first char, so that is nice. *Knock on wood*, still deathless :D

I've also got some other bits and pieces that would be cool to use. Especially the two-socket Tombfists was a great find, but I'm not sure if I can fit it in given it has 2 less normal sockets. It's pretty crammed already. Maybe it's best for melee characters? I like the Devoto's helmet on my Jugg, as it also adds movement speed. With another 30 on the boots, he moves pretty darn quickly even without movement skills. Nice for mapping as Whirling Blades (and I think also Shield Charge) gets stuck on EVERYTHING.

Are the critical strikes mods on the first mace completely wasted due to Elemental Overload?

Singularity doesn't have fantastic rolls, but it's self-found and could be a good fit here maybe?

Only have 1300 life currently due to the many unique for levelling, so I may get totally wiped by Kitava. We shall see :ooo
hey @Enki91

on what next i should focus on? budget 2 ex at this moment
Hey I am just wondering what gem to use instead of blind support once you get shaped gloves that give you blind?

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация