Enki's Arc Witch Memorial Page

Just tried shaper again after lvling (afraid of xp loss), and only died twice this time. progress from 11 haha. Your tips definitely helped, and I think I'm getting used to his mechanics as well. Question about an idea I've been having though.

For our setups in ascendancy what do you think of changing beacon a ruin for elemancer? It saves a flask suffix on top of very nice buffs + 1 golem. If I run that with a primordial jewel, I can get 4 golems, for quad buffs on light and flame golem for attk/cast speed and damage (as well as a life regen or phys mitigation boost and a possible ice golem for crit + chill/freeze immunity).

Is this shock effect trade off for the straight up damage worth it? here's my rough stats on the matter.

With 4 golems arc does damage up to 64k with no flasks

With 3 golems arc does 61k. (still have primordial jewel)

Reason for this is I'm getting a free gem slot open (currently working on crafting something), and thinking what extra skill I can add. It's either that or another gem into CWDT or maybe a sustain totem/trap thing for bosses.

Curious on your thoughts?

(ps, was wondering if you have any tips for changing for an MF gear towards late game? Thanks)
Последняя редакция: TobynotTobe. Время: 14 июля 2018 г., 5:00:57
@Juicebxxx: Nope, only have this guide currently. Couldn't put as much effort and time into maintaining multiple guides at once.

Your gear looks alright so far. HoT is a huge waste for us, barely adds any damage, the bolts aren't relevant for us and it just reserves too much mana, especially once using an Essence Worm.

@SScouty: It would be a huge damage boost, roughly +12% with a perfect Mark of the Shaper, however that's only true if you won't have to give up DPS in other slots to cap resistances.
So this is only something for an extremely highend setup, otherwise you can get similar DPS for cheaper in other slots.

@aephemerae: As the others already wrote, corrupting gems is done to have a chance at improving the gem beyond its regular limits, more specifically getting it to Lv21 or 23% Quality. It's only worth doing once the gem is at maximum level and if quality is needed on that particular gem, also maximum quality, since after corrupting the gem can't be modified through currency anymore and therefore also won't be able to get the desired outcomes. There's also the risk for the gem to lose a level or quality, or that nothing happens at all, so keep that in mind before corrupting.

Flame Dash allows you to pass ledges, gaps etc. which can save lots of time in some map layouts or the labyrinth. It's not too relevant otherwise, but you don't want to miss it when you need it.

Gear-wise everything looks fine, a Doryani's Catalyst or sceptre with the lightning temple mod would be the next upgrade, then maybe a base helmet with lightning golem buff enchant to craft.

@TobynotTobe: That would actually be a huge damage loss. Most people reach atleast 100% shock effect with just Arc, Inpulsa's and the passive tree, if we keep it simplified at exactly those 100% that would boost Beacon to give us atleast 40% shock on all targets. Since we have no other "Enemies take x% increased damage" modifiers, you can just take your damage output and multiply it by 1.4 to get the final damage value with shock. In contrast, without Beacon we'd struggle to shock bosses like Shaper for even 5% at best.

For MF, just use 1-2 Ventors, Bisco's Leash, Bisco's Collar (or an IIQ ammy) and Goldwyrm, however that will probably limit the content that you can safely do.
twitch.tv/enki91
Последняя редакция: Enki91. Время: 14 июля 2018 г., 5:33:47
@Enki91 I've been struggling with T11 map clear and especially bosses, I am looking at the gear upgrade order guide and it says 6L Inpulsas, but Ive got like 2EX atm so am wondering if a 5L one would be of any help or was I already supposed to get it ?

ty
Hello. I just had a couple of questions. I am currently level 87 and looking to upgrade some items.

1. Which of the following is better: https://imgur.com/QtBhKMg
The wand gives 2 k more DPS but it would mean I would be unable to use shield charge.

2. Would a Tabula be better or a 5 link (4 blue - 1 red) inpulsa's with a level 3 empower gem. If the inpulsa's is better which 4 blue gems would I use?

Thank you in advance for the help.
hey enki

Really having a good time with this build im currently lvl 94 i have no problem doing T15 maps.

right now im trying to get the enchantment from helmet and boots but no luck and still trying.

also is there any thing else i can change from my gears here is all of my items

also this weapon been sitting from a while now should i change my weapon to this or keep using the one im using right now

Thank you in advance.
Hey Enki, thanks for your last reply. Really helped a lot. Very hard to judge damage with shock and penetration and stuff.

I'm trying to do all the game content now, and I've failed twice already with uber elder now. Do you think you will have maybe a tutorial or a more in depth version of the one you currently have coming soon? If you could give an example of the gear you did it with or how you managed the fight with this build (shield charging or flame dashing or just walking around during the crazy mess of a fight flask management). That would really help. Thanks! Or even if there were other possible respecs for the fight would be good too. The gear you have posted all seem very attainable this league, but managing everything else seems a bit hard, ie resist without boots or if we use saffel's frame we don't really need fragility jewels.

Thanks a lot by the way, you seem to respond to everyone quite frequently. Like to let you know we really appreciate the support. Cheers!
Have started playing this build and it's been going well so far, not least because I got some great levelling gear. However, I misunderstood the NOT levelling Arcane Surge part. Thought it should not have more levels than Orb of Storms, so it's already up to 8 now. But after looking at the guide again and some characters, I'm unclear on how the mana costs are calculated, or why we can have it on level 8.

A level 20 Orb of Storms cost 28 mana, yet Arcane Surge on level 8 has a "limit" of 41 mana. How is that supposed to work out? I would think Arcane Surge never comes into effect then, or not until you use Orb of Storms twice (if it keeps track of that).

Whatever the answer to this is, it looks like I need to buy a new Arcane Surge and not level it all or something, for the time being.
I'm having trouble with the high maps, what should I aim for first?

My gems are still being leveled up again after the quality recipe, and I need to level the char more for passive points obviously.

But I'm not sure what gear-wise I should invest in next. I don't feel like I can go for the end game jewels, enchants and corrupts yet, but it's hard to figure out how to upgrade my rares etc. from where I am.
Should I go for rare weapon or can I keep using singularity btw?
"
Pangaearocks написал:
Have started playing this build and it's been going well so far, not least because I got some great levelling gear. However, I misunderstood the NOT levelling Arcane Surge part. Thought it should not have more levels than Orb of Storms, so it's already up to 8 now. But after looking at the guide again and some characters, I'm unclear on how the mana costs are calculated, or why we can have it on level 8.

A level 20 Orb of Storms cost 28 mana, yet Arcane Surge on level 8 has a "limit" of 41 mana. How is that supposed to work out? I would think Arcane Surge never comes into effect then, or not until you use Orb of Storms twice (if it keeps track of that).

Whatever the answer to this is, it looks like I need to buy a new Arcane Surge and not level it all or something, for the time being.

The mana cost will be higher when orb of storms is supported by support skill gems like increased area of effect and increased duration. I also have blind and faster casting support it (on shaper/elder gloves)
Thx again enki, managed to kill shaper for the first time today :p
Still need to upgrade a couple of jewels and farm for the helmet enchant before focusing on uber elder, but i'll definitively try it.
Btw I couldn't believe how much of an imorovement was to swap for arc lvl 21 and empower lvl 4, mobs melt even in t16 maps.

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация