Enki's Arc Witch Memorial Page

"
KASHiRiNKiTO написал:
Can someone look at my Gear of CrazyBWitch and maybe say what I can change at the gear?
I know the helmet must be changed, but something else?

Your characters are hidden.
"
Pangaearocks написал:
Have another question. Got the Jeweller's Touch prophecy on my first character, which is sealed. Am currently using Tabula Rasa with the suggested 6-link setup. Would a 5-linked Inpulsa be an upgrade on the Tabula, or actually worse due to losing a gem?

It comes out worse in PoB, but I don't know how much to trust that since the Inpulsa has some unique features.

Also, does quality on weapon(s) not do anything since damage comes from gems rather than the physical damage on weapons?

When I switched to a 5L-Impulsa it was a complete different feeling. The sixth link is only there to buff the five others, so you´ll have a blast when using the Impulsa. And you´ll get some life on it for defence, sth you don´t have with a tabula. I can say: Use it and love it :)
While playing with your 5L, buy another Imp to slowly 6L it. While doing this you can level your empower and you can do the next step
Every remain chain of Arc gives u 15% damage (multiplicative) , which is huge on bosses, plus +chain for packs, which destroys anything in 2 screens, plus more fun ofc. Otherwise 40% for arc is additive and won't give you much benefit.
"
Baboonje написал:
Every remain chain of Arc gives u 15% damage (multiplicative) , which is huge on bosses, plus +chain for packs, which destroys anything in 2 screens, plus more fun ofc. Otherwise 40% for arc is additive and won't give you much benefit.
to @Supertots
"
Stephalem написал:
"
Pangaearocks написал:
Have another question. Got the Jeweller's Touch prophecy on my first character, which is sealed. Am currently using Tabula Rasa with the suggested 6-link setup. Would a 5-linked Inpulsa be an upgrade on the Tabula, or actually worse due to losing a gem?

It comes out worse in PoB, but I don't know how much to trust that since the Inpulsa has some unique features.

Also, does quality on weapon(s) not do anything since damage comes from gems rather than the physical damage on weapons?

When I switched to a 5L-Impulsa it was a complete different feeling. The sixth link is only there to buff the five others, so you´ll have a blast when using the Impulsa. And you´ll get some life on it for defence, sth you don´t have with a tabula. I can say: Use it and love it :)
While playing with your 5L, buy another Imp to slowly 6L it. While doing this you can level your empower and you can do the next step

Thanks, it sounds good then. Do you have some kind of numbers or examples to help me understand how much better it is? Ofc, a 6-link is probably out of reach until the league ends anyway, so heh.

Don't have an Empower gem yet. A level 4 would be way too costly, but a level 3 isn't that bad. Think I'd prefer to just buy one instead of levelling it myself, requiring only a meagre 14 BILLION XP :-ooooooo
(or half if you get a 20% one)

A little comment on the guide itself, or a specific part of it. How come it's recommended to do the 3rd lab after Act 10? Wouldn't it be better to do it beforehand so it's easier to manage the resistances? And less XP loss if you die in there. My other character is a Juggernaut who can basically run through everything. Need to be a lot more careful with the witch.
Sorry, I never have numbers. I never calculate anything, if it feels fine, then I´ll play it. If not then not. Even if the numbers are better ^^
You will feel the difference in killing entire rooms with the following explosions from imp, all leftovers from our arc will be blown away. It´s a big notable difference in your killspeed.
Последняя редакция: Stephalem. Время: 19 июля 2018 г., 4:03:11
If I have Singularity which "hinders nearby" (25 units) does that change the priority of stats on Abyss jewels? i.e is Hinder on spell hit still #1?

Thanks.
Quick question, is it worth keeping clarity when you have a Mind of the Council?
"
Stephalem написал:
Sorry, I never have numbers. I never calculate anything, if it feels fine, then I´ll play it. If not then not. Even if the numbers are better ^^
You will feel the difference in killing entire rooms with the following explosions from imp, all leftovers from our arc will be blown away. It´s a big notable difference in your killspeed.

I actually just bought one, that looked pretty good for the build, so I look forward to trying it out. It actually has 6 sockets, but due to the way the prophecy works, I apparently have to first downgrade it before being able to use a Jeweller's Orb, so I won't get the extra lone socket as I originally hoped. Oh well.

Suppose it's best to take out the Efficacy support? Current Tabula Rasa setup:

Up against Act 10 Kitava soon, so hopefully this will help me out a good deal. Hope I don't die too often. It's such a pain to re-enable aura(s) every time.

After that, when starting mapping again, I'll look into more serious gear upgrades. Like finally equipping a shield :D Ahn's is the most reasonable I guess?
"
lucifeil написал:
Quick question, is it worth keeping clarity when you have a Mind of the Council?

Yes it is, since we have Essence worm - it is not a big difference in mana pool, but u get flat mana regen on "no regen" maps + its very helpful in bossfights.

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация