Enki's Arc Witch Memorial Page

Since I have blind on my gloves, I use increased duration - increased aoe - orb of storms - arcane surge. Works fine.

I´ve had a lucky drop that resulted in about 5 Ex budget. Now I´m not sure what would give me most benefit. Empower 4 or a lvl21 Vaal Arc? Can´t afford both at one time. The gem shrine is fcking rare too, had it only one time some days before. Now I have a Q23 Vaal Arc. Yay...not.
Or should I focus on my gear first?
I have all gems for the 6link in 20/20 in my stash (and in my gear, sure), waiting for the corruption. But does it have to be in the temople or is a vaal orb fine too? I don´t get it what to expect from these room what a regular vaal orb can´t do.

what weapon can i use instead of this one? need to raise my dps to fight uber elder, i have ~800k dps on shaper,
i dont have right enchant on boots though

killed it 3 times but i was struggling n choking a lot, also failed 1 set
Последняя редакция: MysteriousKest. Время: 18 июля 2018 г., 2:17:24
"
Stephalem написал:
Since I have blind on my gloves, I use increased duration - increased aoe - orb of storms - arcane surge. Works fine.

I´ve had a lucky drop that resulted in about 5 Ex budget. Now I´m not sure what would give me most benefit. Empower 4 or a lvl21 Vaal Arc? Can´t afford both at one time. The gem shrine is fcking rare too, had it only one time some days before. Now I have a Q23 Vaal Arc. Yay...not.
Or should I focus on my gear first?
I have all gems for the 6link in 20/20 in my stash (and in my gear, sure), waiting for the corruption. But does it have to be in the temople or is a vaal orb fine too? I don´t get it what to expect from these room what a regular vaal orb can´t do.

I am not expert in this game but difference between vaal orb and corruption altar is you can't get both vaal and lv21 arc using vaal orb where you can in corruption altar. Because corruption altar rolls vaal effects twice. It's like using two vaal orbs on the same item but you can't do that outside of the temple because of the corruption.
Последняя редакция: bestetshadow. Время: 18 июля 2018 г., 8:31:40
Thanks for your answer. So I don´t have to wait for the next corruption room when I don´t need any other vaal gems than arc. Sounds good ^^
Edit: Meh, only one lvl21, while vaaling about 20 gems. Mostly 13% Quality :D
Последняя редакция: Stephalem. Время: 18 июля 2018 г., 9:07:07
@blekix: 21/20 Vaal Arc, enchanted helmet (since you got Watchers for mana sustain), maybe a highend opal, ammy and weapon.

@vaNNii: Replace Vinktars with a Basalt and get the Alchemist cluster asap. I'd also recommend to spec out of Lightning Walker and Crackling Speed and get Sanctity and the attack/cast speed nodes in shadow start instead, will overall boost your clearspeed and survivability and damage should be about the same.

@Pangaearocks: Only really Singularity is useful as a starter weapon, maybe Devoto's if you can still get a good lifepool and cap res without sacrificing DPS with it. Sell the rest and use that currency to buy gear. The crit on first sceptre would still help with EO proc, but it's not too relevant or impactful enough to warrant using that over something else.

@skub4niec2: Replace Overflowing Chalice with a regular Sulphur, put quality on your flasks and roll them properly. Other that that, Empower 4 / 21/20 Vaal Arc would probably be the next step.

@Viktorious1: Increased AoE.

@Stephalem: 21/20 Vaal Arc and Empower 4 do exactly the same, so get whatever is cheaper and you don't expect to get yourself soon. Gear doesn't look bad, i'd just change the Hybrid Flask for Atziri's Promise and maybe look out for an Opal Ring.

@kestpro: Something with the temple lightning % + flat lightning hybrid mod, regular flat lightning to spells, high cast speed and maybe attack speed would be an upgrade.
twitch.tv/enki91
I've done most of the changes except for Lightning Walker because I've to juggle a little with my resistances since I'm with 106% cold and 108% lightning and that 15% of Lightning Walker allows me to use The Wise Oak properly. I'll change some stuff and then I'll get the AS/CS nodes in shadow start. Apart from that, should I change some gear? I was checking your setup and I was thinking in the 2nd lvl4 Empower so I can boost my golems level. If you have more tips I'll get to it as soon as possible. Just let me know if you think I should change something in order to improve my endgame purposes (elder, shaper, atziri, guardians and that stuff). Thanks for answering!
Trying to improve my gear and just traded for a Doryani's (which the guide recommends) but my current weapon out-damages it by about 2k (30.8k to 32.8k). Is there something I'm missing about Doryani's or is my weapon just better? Currently I'm able to do red maps okay but the elder wrecked me pretty bad. I'm at 5.1k life with 1k ES.

Here's my current weapon:

And here's the rest of my gear:

Скрытый текст

Should I get rid of Doryani's for a better hat?
Can someone look at my Gear of CrazyBWitch and maybe say what I can change at the gear?
I know the helmet must be changed, but something else?
Have another question. Got the Jeweller's Touch prophecy on my first character, which is sealed. Am currently using Tabula Rasa with the suggested 6-link setup. Would a 5-linked Inpulsa be an upgrade on the Tabula, or actually worse due to losing a gem?

It comes out worse in PoB, but I don't know how much to trust that since the Inpulsa has some unique features.

Also, does quality on weapon(s) not do anything since damage comes from gems rather than the physical damage on weapons?
Последняя редакция: Pangaearocks. Время: 18 июля 2018 г., 23:13:23
is arc chains one more time better for bosses? or can i use a 40% arc helmet?

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация