Enki's Arc Witch Memorial Page

"
nomorats написал:
Thanks again, I know I'm a n00b, and sorry if the answers to my questions turn to be very obvious :)

It depends on the slot.

Weapons:
Adds X anything (not spell) - bad
Adds X anything to attacks - bad
Adds X light to spells - great
Adds X non-light to spells - okay
Increased spell or lightning dmg - great

Non-weapons:
Adds X anything to attacks - bad
Adds X light to spells - great
Adds X non-light to spells - okay
Adds X light (nothing else) - great
Adds X non-light (nothing else) - okay

Here's a wand I'm saving until I get 4L Brand. Obviously could be a lot better, but gives an idea of comparison stats.

Meanwhile my ring has "Adds X cold/light damage", same syntax as the fire damage on above wand, and it does affect my damage.

For Arcane Surge, add in the multipliers. Arcane Surge has a 10% multiplier, Duration has a 40% multiplier. So if my Storm Brand costed 20 mana, it should cost 30 with those 2 supports and my Arcane Surge reflects the actual mana spent.

Thoughts on Mark of Submission ring with Enfeeble for extra safety (rather than Enfeeble/CwDT)? Or any other curse?

At least till 2 good opals.
Последняя редакция: DoomEdg3. Время: 10 дек. 2018 г., 10:13:18
I would be grateful for some reply from any other player, who knows this build. Why would you invest points in MINIONS in this build, like Righteous Army or Spiritual aid? The only minion I have is lightning golem, right? So why would I invest points into him?
Excuse me
Which filter do you use in early game?
"
I would be grateful for some reply from any other player, who knows this build. Why would you invest points in MINIONS in this build, like Righteous Army or Spiritual aid? The only minion I have is lightning golem, right? So why would I invest points into him?

Spiritual Aid makes you get the increases in damage of minions for yourself.
As an exercise in trying new skills I'm following this guide but swapped out Arc for Ice Spear. I've only made a few modifications to it but it's holding up remarkably well at level 76 in t4 maps. The only deviation from the Passive tree is grabbing the cold damage nodes near the top of the tree instead of the lightning damage ones. I'm probably going to tweak it to get more crit damage once the DPS slows down but for now I think it's a great general Elementalist build in addition to being the bible to self-cast arc.

Thanks for the template to start from!
"
jasonopdog написал:
Excuse me
Which filter do you use in early game?

I'm feel very confortable with neversink semi-strict
"

I hope Enki adds an explanation to this guide at the top, because I think this is perhaps the most asked question (There IS one in red in the Passive Tree section). The Notable Passive “Spiritual Add” has a modifier “Increases and Reductions to minion damage also affect you.” This means that all 104% minion damage is also 104% increased global damage to us as well. Plus, the most common complaint you hear about golems is how squishy they are, and 30% increased minion health and 1% minion LPS are nice bonuses. Furthermore, this allows for +minion damage to be viable on gear, notably through bone helmet rolling up to +30% minion damage as the implicit (very cheap pseudo-lab enchant). I haven’t unveiled all the mods, but there may be some very power crafting options this unlocks too.

Enki did a lot of theorycrafting in order to see the viability of this and found it good at all levels.

Also note that after completing your Eternal Lab, we’ll have 2 golems, both elemental damage immune. I expect to only have to recast golems on harder boss fights.

Note: You ONLY receive bonuses from “minion damage” and not attack/cast speed nor anything defensive. There is a separate notable passive that increases attack speed, but nothing on the tree allows us to receive minion cast speed. We do not spec into the attack speed node.
Последняя редакция: Aldonés. Время: 10 дек. 2018 г., 10:38:54
I am having a hard time playing this build. Syndicate members hit me so hard I cant survive and the damage i deal to them is so bad. I have no idea why is it like that. I played arc trapper 2 season ago and never struggled like i do with this build.Why is the elites dmg so bad? Can someone help me?
Последняя редакция: Shetzki. Время: 10 дек. 2018 г., 11:08:08
"
Shetzki написал:
I am having a hard time playing this build. Syndicate members hit me so hard I cant survive and the damage i deal to them is so bad. I have no idea why is it like that. I played arc trapper 2 season ago and never struggled like i do with this build.Why is the elites dmg so bad? Can someone help me?

For what I see, you need to start with setup your skill gem a lot better.

Is your resist capped to 75?
You lack in Cwdt-Immortal call.
Probably you need much more mana for MoM sustain.
You lack into golem-totem-minion&totem elem resistence to help you into fight.
Try to look into some necklace replacement (cast speed+spell damage/lightning damage).
Enchant your second ring.

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация