Enki's Arc Witch Memorial Page

Talk to me about attack speed in this build. It doesn't effect Arc (right? only cast speed?) so are we just specing into it for the movement skill? Or am I missing something?
"
Shetzki написал:
I am having a hard time playing this build. Syndicate members hit me so hard I cant survive and the damage i deal to them is so bad. I have no idea why is it like that. I played arc trapper 2 season ago and never struggled like i do with this build.Why is the elites dmg so bad? Can someone help me?

As the above poster commented, your gem links need attention. Totem and golem is very important to distract the syndicate members from attacking you (they attack the totem instead), the resist gem helps it to survive longer. Also linking your flame dash and leapslam to faster attacks will make them go quicker, so you can escape and kite syndicate members away from the base and each other. That's how I survive them and they die soon enough after popping my flasks and storm brand.

Also, your flask setup needs attention. I can see what you thought, going for more life flasks, but that means you don't have the protections that basalt and the other flasks give you. An atziri flask will give you a damage boost too, and is cheap purchase. (don't forget to hit your sulphur flask for damage boost)
"
Trakis написал:
Talk to me about attack speed in this build. It doesn't effect Arc (right? only cast speed?) so are we just specing into it for the movement skill? Or am I missing something?

Yes exactly. Cast speed for arc, attack speed is for the movement skills. But it makes a big difference if you push it up (so I find on whirling blades anyway).
"
kingkano написал:
"
Trakis написал:

Yes exactly. Cast speed for arc, attack speed is for the movement skills. But it makes a big difference if you push it up (so I find on whirling blades anyway).

Thanks for confirming. Yep I agree. Huge difference. Just wanted to make sure I wasn't missing something.
Diablo 3 refugee here. Just got most of the gem setup going yesterday minus the last 2 slots for chest piece and late game stuff. Gotta say once you get 2 good daggers with the dual wield speed nodes + Whirling Blades, it's a game changer as far as survivability and speed goes for leveling.

Syndicate difficulty dropped dramatically when I can just drop my 3 Storm Brands, jump out of their reach, and arc them. Rinse and repeat. It's definitely fun!
Последняя редакция: Mitcholas. Время: 10 дек. 2018 г., 14:03:28
"
Shetzki написал:
I am having a hard time playing this build. Syndicate members hit me so hard I cant survive and the damage i deal to them is so bad. I have no idea why is it like that. I played arc trapper 2 season ago and never struggled like i do with this build.Why is the elites dmg so bad? Can someone help me?

Also, you can't compare this season to 2 seasons ago. We are dealing with a whole new set of mechanics.

The biggest thing with the Syndicate is as you rank them up the more Unique Gear they get, this makes them harder to deal with. Also, their ranks make them stronger as well. And the level/ area you fight them at, you may have been crushing them in Act 2 or 3 because you were over levelled for that area. Now that you are in Act 8 or 9 they are tougher due to that areas level cap.

There are ways for you to remove gear from Syndicate members to make them easier to deal with.

Also, you may have only fought 1 or 2 at a time before, but as you level them and they gain relationships with each other they start to show up in 3's and 4's. This makes those fights tougher still. If you think they are tough now wait till you see them in maps and they have the Map mods to help them out.

Seen a lot of streamers have some tough times with the Syndicate so it is not just you.

But the folks above me posted suggestions to help fix your build. And once you have correct those small issues you should have no problems that I see.
Nice build i enjoy it. I have question about shaping maps. Can you show screenshot or just say what maps better for shaping ty.
Should we be triple casting Storm Brand in all scenarios?
Can someone help me understanding why he takes minion damage passives? is it to make the elemental stronger? or is it because spiritual aid gives us the damage boost of minions?
Последняя редакция: Suddeng. Время: 10 дек. 2018 г., 15:04:08
As a new-ish sort of player I would just like to say a huge thanks for this extensive build and walkthrough :)

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация