Enki's Arc Witch Memorial Page

"
Suddeng написал:
Can someone help me understanding why he takes minion damage passives? is it to make the elemental stronger? or is it because spiritual aid gives us the damage boost of minions?

It's because of spiritual aid.
Finally switched to daggers and jumping in to agree with others that it makes quite a difference in survival and uptime on Elemental Overload.

Also, I started playing around with the chance on skill to trigger a socketed skill. Storm Brand + Mana Leech + Arcane Surge for speed farming. Only did a few maps, but the brand drop appears to normally stop where the Arc ends.. making it perfect for Syndicate long range. 5 second internal cooldown means your uptime is usually 1-2 brands, but that is enough for leech proc.
*Not recommended until better geared, costs 3c just for enchant and means taking a non-damage craft.

"
Heding написал:
Nice build i enjoy it. I have question about shaping maps. Can you show screenshot or just say what maps better for shaping ty.

Too many changes to Atlas and loot since last season. Take the maps that you enjoy running and change them later if you decide to farm specifics. I haven't done any yet because I can't get the specific map to continue quest.
@Enki91

Hi, I have noticed that the passive skill tree is slightly different in "Leveling this build" section (the path of building also has this version) which takes spell crit compared to "Passive Tree, Ascendancy & Pantheon" which takes Lord of the Dead.

It seems that minion damage is the newest version, but I wanted to make sure and suggest that you update those parts of the guide.

btw, thank you so much for this guide! It's my first time playing POE and you have explained so much and provided so many useful links!
Последняя редакция: Eruantiel123. Время: 10 дек. 2018 г., 15:39:11
It seems everyone is talking about the minion damage build.
Последняя редакция: Eruantiel123. Время: 10 дек. 2018 г., 15:38:12
Does the new "Attacks with this weapon penetrate % of elemental resistances" master craft work with Arc? Im thinking the wording might mean it doesnt work with spells.

If it does work, is it the best thing to craft on a weapon? (Im thinking either that, or "add XX lightning dmg to spells", the penetration goes up to 12% so far for me).
Последняя редакция: HugoVR. Время: 10 дек. 2018 г., 15:44:33
"
Eruantiel123 написал:
@Enki91

Hi, I have noticed that the passive skill tree is slightly different in "Leveling this build" section (the path of building also has this version) which takes spell crit compared to "Passive Tree, Ascendancy & Pantheon" which takes Lord of the Dead.

It seems that minion damage is the newest version, but I wanted to make sure and suggest that you update those parts of the guide.

btw, thank you so much for this guide! It's my first time playing POE and you have explained so much and provided so many useful links!

I'm still a few skill points away from Spiritual Aid, so I'm speculating that while leveling the build you use the two spell crit nodes to bridge, then after you get Spiritual Aid (which doesn't seem possible until after 70ish), you take Lord of the Dead and reclaim the two spell crit nodes.
"
HugoVR написал:
Does the new "Attacks with this weapon penetrate % of elemental resistances" master craft work with Arc? Im thinking the wording might mean it doesnt work with spells.

If it does work, is it the best thing to craft on a weapon? (Im thinking either that, or "add XX lightning dmg to spells", the penetration goes up to 12% so far for me).

Correct, Arc is a spell and not attack.. so it doesn't work. We also have 42% light resist pen so only mobs with higher than that would see effectiveness with more penetration.

Lightning to spells, lightning damage, or cast speed are your preferred crafts. I'm currently using trigger on skill (testing) and cast speed/surge (getting Surge to 20% before using just cast speed).
Hey!

I'm new to the game, and I found your guide very helpful. Thanks for the work you've put into this guide. :)
Having trouble with survivability, any idea how i can improve my character at this point beside more health ?
Any help about sustaining mana? cause its gone after some taking some hits and puts me in a tough spot which I can't attack
any help will be appreciated

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация