Enki's Arc Witch Memorial Page

Hi, loving the guide but I'm confused on the tree choices where we take duel wield attack and cast speed. Is duel wield a seperate node we have to unlock? I'm not seeing it taken as far as I am. Thanks in advance
How do you avoid stunlock in this build, I find myself being rushed down especially by betrayal bosses and stunned to death before I can replace totem or move out of a telegraph?
"
Jasta написал:
How do you avoid stunlock in this build, I find myself being rushed down especially by betrayal bosses and stunned to death before I can replace totem or move out of a telegraph?

While it's not part of the build, I've been using Herald of Purity. The pets (so far, at least) are excellent tanks and constantly spawn while you're fighting since Arc tends to bounce to enemies you might not even see. I have no idea how this will hold up later on in maps though, not to mention it eats some mana for MoM.
"
sutasafaia написал:
"
Jasta написал:

While it's not part of the build, I've been using Herald of Purity. The pets (so far, at least) are excellent tanks and constantly spawn while you're fighting since Arc tends to bounce to enemies you might not even see. I have no idea how this will hold up later on in maps though, not to mention it eats some mana for MoM.

Thanks will give it a try, starting to feel the pain of fortification betrayals a lot when they are grouped and get mini stuns in all over the place :)
"
Jasta написал:
"
sutasafaia написал:
"
Jasta написал:

Thanks will give it a try, starting to feel the pain of fortification betrayals a lot when they are grouped and get mini stuns in all over the place :)

If you remember, let us know how it works out. I'm curious if it works later in the game as a viable method of drawing aggro off you.
Soul of the Brine King pantheon helps with stunlocks

also i'm using Cyclopean Coil for now while i dont have Inpulsa, + Winterheart amulet as anti chill
"
blackdeath101 написал:

If you're lazy, like me, try the trigger socket craft with Storm Brand

Sorry for the dumb question but what exactly do you mean by trigger socket craft? I can't find any info on that on google
What can I do against ranged monsters like Porcupines? Their needles kill me like 99% the time. 4.4k hp, 2k mana and actually enough damage but i die really quick. My resistances are capped and all are over 100%.
Последняя редакция: kkaruso. Время: 12 дек. 2018 г., 15:34:36
Hi OP,

starting out with Enki this league. Loving the clear speed so far and now pushing for end game content.

For more damage: scepters or daggers?

What is your personal preference and why?
Would someone mind looking at my profile and tell me what to upgrade next?
Budget is around 10ex in Betrayal. I'm at red maps and can clear up to T16 if i pay alot of attention to not get insta-gibbed. Working towards the "boss dmg" atm. Thanks in advance ..
My last question got answered with "go play another build"

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация