Enki's Arc Witch Memorial Page

"
zantsurai написал:
Could someone explain why we need shock effect on abyss jewels if we opt for them and what that does for us?

There's a lot more details in Wiki. With ascendancy we get a minimum shock dmg, and increased shock effect can take it up to 50% extra damage. From my understanding, more important for stuff that doesn't die within a few casts like red map bosses/Betrayal, Shaper/Elder, etc.

"
Standard I presume? Looks to be a legacy lab enchant that is super powerful now. Nice find!

Yea, Standard on their profile. Pretty sure it doesn't exist in League :(

"
sovereignsfall18 написал:
Hi, loving the guide but I'm confused on the tree choices where we take duel wield attack and cast speed. Is duel wield a seperate node we have to unlock? I'm not seeing it taken as far as I am. Thanks in advance

No, every character can dual wield the same weapon type. The attack/cast speed nodes are meant for later game to improve Arc cast speed and Whirling Blade attack speed to fly around maps. Follow the guide progressions when to start putting points into it (skip if opting for shield or staff).

"
Jasta написал:
How do you avoid stunlock in this build, I find myself being rushed down especially by betrayal bosses and stunned to death before I can replace totem or move out of a telegraph?

To add to Pantheon, more Decoy totem and kiting. Drop totem, WB away, spam a few Arc, repeat as needed.

"
drizztvoljin написал:
Sorry for the dumb question but what exactly do you mean by trigger socket craft? I can't find any info on that on google

There is a 3 chaos recipe for it. Too tired atm to take screenshot, but it is on my char in profile (offhand). If you don't have the recipe and want to craft it, feel free to PM in-game (your 3 chaos, not mine :P)

"
kkaruso написал:
What can I do against ranged monsters like Porcupines? Their needles kill me like 99% the time. 4.4k hp, 2k mana and actually enough damage but i die really quick. My resistances are capped and all are over 100%.

Pretty much stay away from them. We don't have evasion or armor to reduce that dmg, so Fortify and Basalt is all we have to really defend against it. If you are in a map with them, try to play more long range with them. If you dash into a group, dash again to get away then blast them. If there are scattered enough, you can Arc and then quickly WB before the chain reaction of spikes.

"
dawg87 написал:
What is your personal preference and why?

Quoted from the guide:
"Sceptres have the better implicit affixes for us and there's two very solid unique choices,
Daggers grant us access to the better movement skill and should eventually be the final choice."

Whirling Blade is enough for me to never switch back to Scepter with this build.
"
Iplayferal написал:
Would someone mind looking at my profile and tell me what to upgrade next?
Budget is around 10ex in Betrayal. I'm at red maps and can clear up to T16 if i pay alot of attention to not get insta-gibbed. Working towards the "boss dmg" atm. Thanks in advance ..
My last question got answered with "go play another build"

Your cast speed must be very low. I dont see any cast speed from your weapons. If you play around with the POB, you will notice how cast speed affect the final dps so much, that a lot of the times it is more important than straight damage increase mods (spell/ele damage). Last league Anki suggested a optimal cast speed of 5 times/sec, so I suggest you aiming for that when upgrading your gears.
"
drizztvoljin написал:
"
blackdeath101 написал:

If you're lazy, like me, try the trigger socket craft with Storm Brand

Sorry for the dumb question but what exactly do you mean by trigger socket craft? I can't find any info on that on google

There's a veiled item mod "Trigger a socketed spell when using a skill". I think it can spawn/be crafted on weapons only, but it can still be quite useful for automating buff casting and such.
Hello,

What do you think of using a Malachai's with a fire golem and EE?
The cost is life on one ring.
ign: prodster
"
Iplayferal написал:
Would someone mind looking at my profile and tell me what to upgrade next?

5L Inpulsa, or 6L if you're lucky (I had over 2k fusings invested 1 league).
Shaped daggers. Ele to Chaos adds quite a bit of dmg over your daggers, but they range from 10c to several exalts. Pretty sure both of your daggers are worth like 2 chaos.
20% Storm Brand for a bit of damage and extra leech.
Both rings should be cheap upgrades. No damage mods (crit kinda counts, but only if you get over 100% total).
Attack/cast speed shaped gloves, flask damage crafted gloves, or Fingerless Gloves. Flask craft is only 6 baubles for 16-18% dmg during flasks, but attack/cast will be better overall.
Abyss belt, better resists.
12-16% atk/cast speed boots (can sometimes get good deals and then re-roll them). You'll probably need some Kaom's Roots for HP too, so the resists on boots should be icing over cap to negate elemental weakness.
All of your jewels need work. Prices are crazy this league, so might have to roll some yourself and sell ones you can't use.
I would take another slot over Celestial Judgement or Elemental Focus, but can wait until you have a spare jewel to use. I've never reached end-game boss farming, but we already have quite a bit of pen, so we can get more dmg + HP with another jewel.

Hope that helps.

"
prod44 написал:
What do you think of using a Malachai's with a fire golem and EE?
The cost is life on one ring.

The cost is life, resists, and potential damage mods. It might help with bosses, but that missing HP will make surviving harder too. Way too slow for regular clearing though because Golems should be lagging behind most of the time.
Последняя редакция: blackdeath101. Время: 12 дек. 2018 г., 16:24:29
Im thinking too seriously to respect to another char... I simply can't do betrayal encounters because 80% of the time they one shot me like no problem.

Maybe Im doing something bad and wrong, but even with the Phanteons fully upgraded I don't like to be that squishy specially with a build that is more melee than totems or traps.
Don't mean to be a lazy contributor and just outsource the actual character building part of my toon, but I'm getting a bit stuck on farming yellow maps and getting to level 90 from Syndicate encounter one shots alone.

Is there something in my gear that's clearly missing? I am doing phys damage reduction for Pantheon, but I'm just getting trucked full life.

I'm pretty short on health it feels like (4.4k life/ 2k mana with Wrath/Clarity up), so that could be the problem?

Appreciate any help and thanks for the great guide Enki.
"
ksaldana1 написал:
Don't mean to be a lazy contributor and just outsource the actual character building part of my toon, but I'm getting a bit stuck on farming yellow maps and getting to level 90 from Syndicate encounter one shots alone.

Is there something in my gear that's clearly missing? I am doing phys damage reduction for Pantheon, but I'm just getting trucked full life.

I'm pretty short on health it feels like (4.4k life/ 2k mana with Wrath/Clarity up), so that could be the problem?

Well you should have leveled your arcane surge to whatever makes it go off in 1 cast of Storm Brand. Thats a good chunk of damage and regen there, which equals more leech.
"
ksaldana1 написал:

Probably chaos resistance - you have none anywhere except the flask. Many of the syndicate have non-chaos to chaos buffs and gear, that's probably whats hurting the most. Atleast try to get chaos resist to 0. Since I added some its made a pretty big difference to surviving them.

Other than that, its reacting fast if they portal in, and staying away from them where possible. Cast totem, WB away quickly and spam your brand/arc/flasks as you go if possible. Keep putting the totem up to distract them from hitting you.

There is also alot to be said for not levelling them up too high, which makes them really tough to fight. Anytime you are offered the 'remove gear from...# option I'd take it!
Purity of flesh seems to be a nice upgrade, just above the big minion nodes. Spec out of some of the life wheel (3pts) to get it, -3% health but gain 10 int/strength and 12% chaos resist! It wasn't a big HP drop for me.

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация