Enki's Arc Witch Memorial Page

"
Artwebb1986 написал:
"
Zeyna написал:
Did i fuck up with my daggers bros? Cost me around 300 alts and 5ex total for both.

Well you have no cold damage to spells so your hypothermia is useless.

I have it as enchant on my ring
What's the ideal crit chance/cast speed for arc? I'm at 5.7 for cast and 5% for crit chance.
I know there is a lot of that question but..

Can somebody check my char and tell my what upgrade is the most important?

Now i have only approx 2ex in chaos.

DPS is nice but sometimes i die almost one shot.
"
blg_RealiZe написал:
btw, turns out we don't really need to roll t1 penetration on a dagger while crafting it
There is a suffix mod "7% chance to deal double damage" for 1ex, PoB shows me 1% more DPS with it than with 10% penetration. And it's so much easier to get just t1 extra chaos than both t1 extra chaos and t1 penetration

15 alterations, 1 regal, 1 annul
1 million shaper dps and 1.55 mil with "enemy is shocked" checkmark

Interesting mod, that double damage.
I was testing it few days ago and results weren't that good. Maybe i did something wrong.

Did you tried it with less penetration on the rest of the gear?
My thoughts are if people dont have crazy penetration watcher's eye and shaped penetration amulet, penetration will actually be more effective.

Could you test that please, if you have time.
hello,

so i spent 2 days buying my whole set of items again because i wanted to change to daggers + bone helm + stygian +essence worm, and clear mind.

got lucky to be able to sell a really expensive item and bought my inpulsa, and 6L it in under 100 fusings.

based on my items now, i should just aim for watcher eye with leech then proceed to work my shaped daggers am i right?

also, what should i craft on my gloves? the only decent one i can see is +hp/armor/es mixed mod.

also, for my gloves and boots, what kind of lab enchants should i look out for?

for my weapons, should i craft +9-10% cast speed and 10% arcane surge instead of 13-15% cast speed?

i am doing t14-15 maps now. the thrash feels easy but i'm having some dps problems with the bosses or elder guardians. pob shows i have 260k dps. big_realize has like 2.6mil dps which is 10x mine! how can i gear myself to slowly reach that level?

i have about 3ex at the moment.

thanks in advance!
"
Artwebb1986 написал:
"
qozmo написал:
Hello once again, trhanks for feedback, it really help!
I have Mark and Worm with wrath.
Daggers - crap, you right.
amulet too.
Thx man, now I know a lil more about game.

Yes that is the problem. You have a normal Essence Worm not an Elder one. So your mark of the shaper is totally pointless.

And you still have no cold damage to spells. Get an abyss jewel. Cold damage to spells and maximum life and something else you need.

Now I got some normal weapon.
Now I understand about worm.. damn.. he is 11ex
"
Zeyna написал:
"
Artwebb1986 написал:
"
Zeyna написал:
Did i fuck up with my daggers bros? Cost me around 300 alts and 5ex total for both.

I have it as enchant on my ring

You do not have cold damage to spells on your ring.
"
qozmo написал:
"
Artwebb1986 написал:
"
qozmo написал:
Hello once again, trhanks for feedback, it really help!
I have Mark and Worm with wrath.
Daggers - crap, you right.
amulet too.
Thx man, now I know a lil more about game.

Yes that is the problem. You have a normal Essence Worm not an Elder one. So your mark of the shaper is totally pointless.

And you still have no cold damage to spells. Get an abyss jewel. Cold damage to spells and maximum life and something else you need.

Now I got some normal weapon.
Now I understand about worm.. damn.. he is 11ex

Yes, you still did not get cold damage to spells on a jewel tho. So your hypothermia is useless.
"
Artwebb1986 написал:
"
Artwebb1986 написал:
"
Zeyna написал:

You do not have cold damage to spells on your ring.

are you memeing or? https://gyazo.com/698d0bf24c65c60a944140a30a98d6f8
Последняя редакция: Zeyna. Время: 24 дек. 2018 г., 16:30:02
hey im an extreme noob trying out this build and i was wondering if all the minion stuff on the passive tree is for the totems or not and if its possible to get more elemental/lightning damage instead

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация