Enki's Arc Witch Memorial Page

"
Beacon95 написал:
Just got a decent drop and landed myself enough currency to afford a mana leech Watcher's Eye if I wanted. How big of an upgrade is this, though? Guess I'm just weary since I haven't made this big a purchase on this char yet and want to know if it's worth it.

Also if I do go for it, do I want a particular roll on the % mana leech? Like 1.3%+? Sorry if this has been answered before.

very good "quality of life" upgrade. Roll doesn't matter
-----------------
Crafting Advice
-----------------

This bad boy took me a while to make:

What should I do with it? Exalt and craft something on it? Is Multi Mod Craft worth it? Something else?

Thanks!
Последняя редакция: white0ut. Время: 31 дек. 2018 г., 2:21:18
"
white0ut написал:
-----------------
Crafting Advice
-----------------

What should I do with it? Exalt and craft something on it? Is Multi Mod Craft worth it? Something else?

Thanks!

"worth" is a relative term in PoE. Are you willing to pay 2ex (mulimod price) for 24-28 flat life or 30-40 resists? If no, just craft HP or res on it and it's good enough.
"
blg_RealiZe написал:
"
white0ut написал:
-----------------
Crafting Advice
-----------------

Thanks!

"worth" is a relative term in PoE. Are you willing to pay 2ex (mulimod price) for 24-28 flat life or 30-40 resists? If no, just craft HP or res on it and it's good enough.

Eh, no not really... haha Was just looking at the craftable mod's and nothing seems amazing. Maybe if I get flush with currency I will come back and do it.
Последняя редакция: white0ut. Время: 31 дек. 2018 г., 2:32:57
I compiled some of the info in the guide just so new players can navigate a little quicker, I add lvling notes and passive tree by acts+ 80, 90, 100 passive points. Enjoy!

https://pastebin.com/VjTZhdY6
Posting my question again, i managed to get this base on my helmet :

Should i multicraft it ? I perfect roll the lightning damage but dont really know if i can add good res and more life if i choose to multicraft it. I'm a bit lost about prefix and suffix with this item that's why i'm asking before ^^

Thanks in advance.

Edit: just see the post before, he got approximately the same helmet, so dont know if the shock effect is worth to multicraft :s
Последняя редакция: Shekil. Время: 31 дек. 2018 г., 5:09:06
I'm sorry for having to ask this, but as a brand new player in my first league, why am I skipping all the stuff like lightning walker and the whole elemental neighborhood on the far west side in the passive tree? It seems very counterintuitive to me to skip easily gotten additive dps increases. I get that Spiritual Aid makes minion damage apply to me directly, but the bonuses from that don't seem to add up to the elemental bonuses I can easily get, e.g. 30% lightning damage plus an inherent resist from lightning walker for the same points I'd use to get Lord of the Dead, that appears to only give 25% damage increase.

I'm sure you all have theorycrafted all this stuff out, but I'd love to see the math on why this all works out better than just snagging all the lightning and elemental damage nodes that are so readily available.
Последняя редакция: saintonan. Время: 31 дек. 2018 г., 5:39:16
Enki,

is the gem setup on __Whaitiri__ the one you would currently recommend in standard league?

Why did you remove the totem?

Hi Enki, I've been using your Arc build and it's great. But recently I got a dagger with the veil mod "trigger a socketed spell when you use a skill", so I brought the Storm Brand + Arcane Surge + Mana Leech into that knife. The Storm Brand has been triggered perfectly fine, but it seems like the Arcane Surge support effect never activated. And I don't know how to fix it, please help
Just wondering if i could do uber elder with my setup. I can do uber atrizi no prob and shaper can be tricky due to my lack of knowledge of fight but getting better.

5.2k life and 2k mana

Also what should i upgrade next i have 12 exalt budget.

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация