Enki's Arc Witch Memorial Page

Hi,

I am in Standard League. So I crafted the daggers with others mods, incl. attack speed. Did I make the good choice ?
What is the list of mods for standard ? Spell damage, flat lightning Dmg, cast speed , and what ?

I just read about a helm to craft, I can’t find the link.

Last question, I see on the profiles that spell damage is not maxed but chaos damage is at 20%.
"
Epileptic_Toad написал:

So that means that as long as I have cold damage from gear, those gloves are basically a +30-50% damage? Sounds pretty good.

As long as your source of cold damage mention "to spell" yes.

Just keep in mind that the "increased damage" is added to all your other source of increased damage (you probably have more than a hundred percents from tree alone). It's note like the "more damage" from Hypothermia.
Последняя редакция: Rootsmann. Время: 15 янв. 2019 г., 7:53:32
Hey guys.

What are some good white or yellow maps to spam farm?

And should I wear increased rarity or increased quantity while farming?

I read some guides, but most of the maps mentioned in there are now different Tier, so unsure what is good now. Especially with out build, i find moving through mazes and tight halls, really difficult with our whirled blades.

Thanks for info, i'd like a map i can buy and farm for some currency to upgrade gears :D

Cheers :D

"
Rootsmann написал:
"
Epileptic_Toad написал:

So that means that as long as I have cold damage from gear, those gloves are basically a +30-50% damage? Sounds pretty good.

As long as your source of cold damage mention "to spell" yes.

Just keep in mind that the "increased damage" is added to all your other source of increased damage (you probably have more than a hundred percents from tree alone). It's note like the "more damage" from Hypothermia.

The added cold on my ring doesn't mention "to spell" but does appear on my Arc tooltip (it's not "to attacks" either, just added cold, so must apply to both).

Yeah I figured it wouldn't be an overall damage boost, that would be too strong but it's still looking like it's performing well so far. It's hard to gauge though since no tooltip or ingame stats will reflect the damage boost since it's circumstantial.
Thanks for the added explanations though!
"
kingkano написал:
"
Simmewhiff написал:
Hey guys.

I would like some suggestions for upgrades.

This is my character

https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/Simmewhiff/characters

I have a tough time killing even minotaur on tier 16. I know i only have 4k hp

I just brought Bubonic Trail with 2 abyssal sockets, but which gems do i have to put in these boots?

Your character is set to private

Damn im so noobish.

Done now! My characters are open.
For bossing, wouldn't swapping out lightning penetration support for elemental focus yield quite a bit of damage boost? At least some 10% or so.

At the cost that you need to keep brand rolling on the target which should be per default anyway.

Anything I'm missing there?

For mapping this wouldn't make a ton of sense unless you oneshot everything without shock/hypothermia or already use storm brand. But for bossing or rather any content you'd have brands up for already.
Последняя редакция: Rosvall. Время: 15 янв. 2019 г., 9:30:01
"
kentnoh написал:
also my first time doing endgame content. Would my gear be enough to do uber elder as is? (shaper was quite easy with my dps) or do i need to upgrade something specific

Your gear looks fine, though you’re missing out on quite a bit of damage potential on your amulet (I’m in the same boat where I needed to focus on resistance and sacrificed cast speed). I would, however, recommend swapping to a LS setup, its very handy to be able to throw 1 trap and then move. I actually killed Uber Elder for the first time yesterday. The fight is all about moving, moving, moving. I’d also recommend doing it as close to the beginning of a level as possible, since you will likely die several times.

I honestly consider Shaper a joke. He’s a dps check or the arena will get overrun, but everything is heavily telegraphed and easy to dodge from range. His beam is the most “instant” ranged mechanic, and not even that will one shot you with a fast enough reaction time.
Последняя редакция: Aldonés. Время: 15 янв. 2019 г., 9:31:04
"
Simmewhiff написал:
"
kingkano написал:
"
Simmewhiff написал:
Hey guys.

I would like some suggestions for upgrades.

This is my character

https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/Simmewhiff/characters

I have a tough time killing even minotaur on tier 16. I know i only have 4k hp

I just brought Bubonic Trail with 2 abyssal sockets, but which gems do i have to put in these boots?

Your character is set to private

Damn im so noobish.

Done now! My characters are open.

I don't know that I would use those boots personally, hopefully somebody else can help there. You have to lose out on something to have those 2 abyssal sockets.

things I noticed

Unspec some nodes from the life wheel and put them into Purity of Flesh cluster up by the minion nodes. you lose barely any life but gain lots of chaos resist.
Your belt is pretty bad, thats the easiest upgrade, get something with much more life there.
You have essence worm and wrath, if you can - buy the watchers eye with leech. You can then drop clarity and mana leech for different setups, probably even adopt the LS trap setup thats great for bosses (drop traps run around dodging). You won't need a mana flask then and can get wise oak too, another damage boost.
Your amulet has no craft on? but has blank spots from first glance.
Can you do uber lab? flame golem will help with damage.

There is probably more but thats just what I noticed.
I always struggle with jewels in guides.
So at lvl 90, we have 5 sockets in tree and 1 in belt (normally)
1 for Watcher's eye, 1 for Clear mind and 1 abyssal with cold dmg for hypothermia.
So 3 left. I should spam abyssal's for shock effect? Or normal ones for cast/attack speed?
Also, should i swap Increased duration on Storm brand for Onslaught/Blind?
Последняя редакция: Symmetrykun. Время: 15 янв. 2019 г., 10:14:23
"
Symmetrykun написал:
I always struggle with jewels in guides.
So at lvl 90, we have 5 sockets in tree and 1 in belt (normally)
1 for Watcher's eye, 1 for Clear mind and 1 abyssal with cold dmg for hypothermia.
So 3 left. I should spam abyssal's for shock effect? Or normal ones for cast/attack speed?
Also, should i swap Increased duration on Storm brand for Onslaught/Blind?

What jewels you should use depends on what offensive stats you have a lack of on other pieces of gear. If you have tons of "% increased" type damage affixes but very little flat lightning damage to spells in comparison, get hypnotic eye jewels. If you couldn't squeeze enough cast speed onto your jewelry/gloves/weapons, get some well rolled cobalt jewels.

A hint for those on a budget when upgrading jewels: if you manage to get a decent dps amulet with life and a free suffix, the veiled "21-30% increased effect of non-damaging ailments" crafted mod can get you 3 perfectly rolled abyss jewels' worth of shock effectiveness, meaning you don't have to spend upwards of 1 exalt for life, high-tier damage rolls and shock effect, only the first two categories.

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация