Enki's Arc Witch Memorial Page

I thought it would be important for newer players out there to understand the importance of getting daggers as quickly as possible. Whirling blades is a game changer and increases survivability by 10x, at least. I didn't switch until level 88 and I wish I would have switched it 68, or sooner. I honestly can't believe how I don't die as much with WB vs Leap Slam. The syndicate is much easier to handle. Much easier.

Shoul I anull this? Or do you think it can sell like this and try to craft another base?
"
Rosvall написал:
For bossing, wouldn't swapping out lightning penetration support for elemental focus yield quite a bit of damage boost? At least some 10% or so.

At the cost that you need to keep brand rolling on the target which should be per default anyway.

Anything I'm missing there?

For mapping this wouldn't make a ton of sense unless you oneshot everything without shock/hypothermia or already use storm brand. But for bossing or rather any content you'd have brands up for already.

I’ve looked into it, and I’d recommend swapping out ALD instead of LP. The problem comes that Arc has innate 30% shock effectiveness that you lose with EF. If you could successfully sustain a full shock, EF is even better than L4 Empower in a +1 chest. Shock Nova would be a good way to administer the shock (innate 40%), but I couldn’t find any reliable way to administer it without either manually casting or losing too much damage. It would be possible to get the missing shock off gear/jewels though, especially with amulet/boot crafting.

Smarter people than me have proven me a fool, so maybe you’ll do just that.

Oh, keep in mind for AoE we only need to shock 1 guy and it’ll spread to everyone within an 18 radius.

Also, if you’re looking boosting boss dps, try a 4L Lightning Spire, works great as a 5 or 6 link in gloves or helm. Each trap does about 50% of my Arc’s dps.
In case anyone in standard needs a good dagger.
I got 1 to sell:

Feel free to contact me :)
( ingame name: TheTruePerfection )

Sorry for the advertisment, it just felt like it makes sense to put it here cuz chances are high someone here might exactly be looking for this...
"
blg_RealiZe написал:
"
Jzweet написал:

On helm i could use shaped helm, with X-X inc spell dmg mod instead of mana. and the weps to be perf could be gain x of ele as chaos and Pen. then multimod. but that is a work in progress, both of those pieces will take me a while
The 98% completed min max, Highly recommend these type of gloves. 2.2m dps, or around 1.6m shaper dps, can do all content just like original post with some neat new pieces from previous patches. Thx for all the help with build, tried to improve it where i could! :D very neat.

You can't use "enemy is shocked" checkmark in PoB, you clearly don't have 150% shock effect
Still good dps :) but 4800 HP and 1600 unreserved mana on lvl 96 :O

"
rvaHammer написал:

I need to fix res for wise oak and get a bone helmet or enchant helmet, in the process i need 22 more dex. Its all just alot for me, im assuming my ring, ammy and the helmet will all have to be replaced and all with dex, just don't think i can find ones as good with the more dex for under a ton of ex
swap two "4% attack and cast speed" talents to Precision

I dont use clarity, Clear mind jewel instead to give more un reserved mana. I actually started speccing out of life for damage cause i just got better at positioning. Uber elder is a bit rough, but can be doable if i tone back the dps. this was my balance, i do all content easy that I enjoy in the game but yeah it is low for many. pit of chimera in his cloud phase annoys me at times and i either exit or tp. only 2 bosses in the game im not a fan of :P.
Hi Enki/All,

Thanks for the awesome guide, this really got me going into POE end game 5 years after returning to this game.

I have a few questions, appreciate if someone could answer:

1. How important are the flask effect nodes near the witch starting area? Can they be left till end of upgrade after lvl 96?

2. My character ‘GouriJ’ pretty much destroys trash even on lvl 16’s with any mods, however I am feeling really squishy with Betrayal bosses and guardians( Minotaur and Chimera). Was easily able to do Elder though. Could anyone please suggest my next possible upgrades/suggestions ? I keep dying to one shots and am stuck at lvl 95.

Overall this forum has been tremendously helpful and I learnt a lot of mechanics! :)

Thanks!!!

Would anyone mind taking a look at me and suggest what I could most use improvement on before going for an Uber Elder kill?

I took down Shaper pretty easily and that was before I got my daggers crafted. But I know Uber Elder will obviously provide much more of a challenge.

Also, I only have 85% shock effectiveness...where are people getting upwards of 150 from?

Great time playing this build...awesome guide!
Последняя редакция: FakeWayne. Время: 15 янв. 2019 г., 14:47:12

Keep going or try to anull the life and settle for crafted life?

...I get 3 high life with %life rolls in a row with no dps stats and then this...
i make new dager so ill sell this one. if someone needed you can contact me at betrayal league for trade

(my nickname ЕлектроШаболда)
В игре уже дней 1546d 10h (инфо за 29.07.2019
)
Последняя редакция: Taski1994. Время: 15 янв. 2019 г., 15:10:12

So after about 1500hours trough several leagues in poe i have crafted my first ever item, so i wanted to show it:D I must tell you guys i like it.
(Im cheap ass, thats why i did not get Sai for those extra 2% block chance for 1,5ex)

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация