Enki's Arc Witch Memorial Page

For, like, two hours i try craft amulet and finaly get this
I think, that it's a good mods (not for me) and check it, was surprised it like 10-30ex, but now i can't decide the price.

P.S. but finaly i don't make amulet for me :'(
Последняя редакция: ArgonautDream. Время: 30 янв. 2019 г., 19:31:45
"
rvaHammer написал:
if we lets say craft our daggers, and only have for example rank 3 spell dmg hybrid extra chaos. Can we just craft it? and then when we rank it up to 4, come back and replace that craft witha rank 4?

Nope, You would have to re-do all the crafted mods.
"
Childish_Gambino написал:
Скрытый текст
Newb question:

With an unset ring in play should I adjust to:

-CwDt-Enfeeble-FlameDash-FastCast / WB-FastAtk-Fort
or
-Just add IncreasedDuration to CwDt-Enf where Clarity was?

Thanks in advanced, experts. Appreciate the [EXPLETIVE] outta the community members that take the time to make guides and share insight.

edit:a word/formatting

Add a Lv13 Molten Shell to the CwDt Enfeeble setup, or put Cold Snap from the 4L CwDt to the 3L and add Vaal Haste or Vaal Grace to the 4L, it won't get triggered but gets affected by the Inc Duration linked in there.

"
Скрытый текст
Hey everyone. I've been tinkering around with several different build variants in theorycrafting (nothing has actually been tested in game). I've settled on an Elementalist/Slayer Ascendent build, and was wondering what everyone thinks. The build is largely the same but with a few differences.

Mechanical Differences
Скрытый текст
Slayers have semi perma-life leech, and by picking up Vaal Pact, this increases the perma-leech to 40% (for a 3 passive investment can be increased to 46%). This permanent healing is then used support the degen effect of Righteous Fire. Righteous Fire will burn for ~23% lps without Loreweave and 18.25% lps with. This also means "while leeching" mods have a 100% uptime.

Righteous Fire should never be activated until at least 1 hit has been made on an enemy and can be deactivated via a standard weapon swap or by activating a flask with "of Dousing" suffix. Leeching will stop upon entering a new zone.

There no reliable source of chill as well as weakened shocks. It uses Elemental Focus in Arc and relies on Storm Brand to proc shock on harder enemies.

It focuses on building hp (184-218 #% max life). It also allots for 2 rare rings. It does not utilize MoM. It has 186 - 221% total built-in resistance and 5 unused jewel slots.

It has a higher dps potential, but overall it is more glass-cannon (no MoM), especially without heavy investment.

It self-supports all attribute requirements.

It focuses on physically running (picks up 18-23% movement speed) and Flame Dash. Phase run is an optional gem. This also means that scepters and wands become viable.

Gem setup
Скрытый текст
Arc
Elemental Focus
Spell Echo
Controlled Destruction
Lightning Penetration
Added Lightning Damage

Lightning Spire
Elemental Focus
Trap and Mine Damage
Advanced Traps

Controlled Desturction (shaper)
Faster Casting (shaper)

Storm Brand
Arcane Surge
Flame Dash

Increased Duration

Herald of Ice
Herald of Thunder
Wrath
Enlighten

Cast When Damage Taken
Immortal Call
Increased Duration

Summon Lightning Golem
Vaal Righteous Fire

Summon Flame Golem or Phase Run (use both if unset ring equipped)

Talent Tree
Скрытый текст
The build has 3 varients (each in the pastebin below). There is a standard build which utilizes 3 Might of the Meek gems. Once you upgrade 1 of the gems to Unnatural Instinct, you free up 8 passives, and I created 2 variants: one for farming and one for bossing. You can also free up 10 passives (lose 1 jewel) by equipping Atziri's Acuitity (not recommended without crit investment).

If you do not have enough mana in gear, you will have to invest 1-2 points into mana-related talents. Without at least a L3 Enlighten, more talents will have to be allocated.

https://pastebin.com/rtXFdAfM

Uniques
Скрытый текст
Body armour: Loreweave for bossing or Inpulsa's Broken Heart for farming.
Gems: 3x Might of the Meek or 2x Might of the Meek + 1 Unnatural Instinct.
Gems: Watcher's Eye with Wrath leech

I've tried it and well, don't bother. The leech stacks run out too fast and RF becomes unsustainable even without any mapmods affecting it. Add the lower total hitpool, mobility and lack of damage reductions and it feels extremely squishy. A small lagspike in a white T7 map were enough to kill me.

It's also a fairly expensive setup, Watcher's Eye and a WM on Hit ring are absolutely required, 3x Might of the Meek are pricy aswell and you need a Lv4 Enlighten, although that can get skipped by dropping HoI which does absolutely nothing in the setup.
twitch.tv/enki91
"
Enki91 написал:
I've tried it and well, don't bother. The leech stacks run out too fast and RF becomes unsustainable even without any mapmods affecting it. Add the lower total hitpool, mobility and lack of damage reductions and it feels extremely squishy. A small lagspike in a white T7 map were enough to kill me.

It's also a fairly expensive setup, Watcher's Eye and a WM on Hit ring are absolutely required, 3x Might of the Meek are pricy aswell and you need a Lv4 Enlighten, although that can get skipped by dropping HoI which does absolutely nothing in the setup.

Thanks for the tip. I was wondering about the life leech and expecting to have to pick it up on a ring or amulet so the duration lasts longer. As a slayer I was able to get enough that a single attack would last 30s or so, but with only .5% damage an instance would only last 5-10 seconds, less with lesser gear. I'm not done though...I get very bored at work when I have nothing to do half the day. I've already started looking into Hierophant/Raider of all things (perma max Frenzy, Onslaught, L1 Arcane Surge with 38% MoM leech). However, I highly doubt I'll be able to bring the dps up to par.

Have you done any tests with Vaal Righteous Fire and only using the Vaal effect? I would assume the upfront hp loss would be easy enough to work around since you choose when to sacrifice it, and it gives a solid 39-40% more multiplier for 4+ seconds.
Последняя редакция: Aldonés. Время: 30 янв. 2019 г., 20:52:56
Would it be possible to adapt this build to a scion?
"
goldeneagleseth написал:
Would it be possible to adapt this build to a scion?

Go back 1 page...
okay I finally have crafted my daggers and am feeling good! I wanted to see if any1 was willing to check out my POB and see if they think im shaper ready. Ive never fought shaper period, let alone with this build. I almost have 2ex to craft the double dmg mods on my daggers, so ignore the fact that those mods arent there currently, they should be by tomrrow.

once again, not asking what to upgrade next, asking if you think i might be shaper ready. Also would appreciate it if someone would let me know if my config is fine for calc my dps in pob, because if so now that I am 397k shaper dps i would assume dps wise i am ready at least (bear in mind this is without enemy shocked enabled as i only have 96% shock effectiveness w my arc). Which is why I assuem my actual shaper dps is a little higher than 400k with shock added in so I should be good dps wise. Just checking about everything else I guess.

THANK YOU! shaper has been my goal since i started playing incursion, im SO close i can feel it!

POB : https://pastebin.com/Cfa5aXHE

sorry I cant figure out how to add jewels from passive which is why i didnt link any, hence the POB. ty!
Последняя редакция: rvaHammer. Время: 30 янв. 2019 г., 21:42:06
I watch the video of Enki fighting Uber elder and it seems so easy but I can't even get past halfway before dying each time, and I've tried 7 times today. I'm using Kaom's root too. Anyone have any advice or anyi ideas what other gear to get? I'm playing in standard. Thanks!
"
Hey everyone. I've been tinkering around with several different build variants in theorycrafting (nothing has actually been tested in game). I've settled on an Elementalist/Slayer Ascendent build, and was wondering what everyone thinks. The build is largely the same but with a few differences.

I just used my gear and almost the same tree from elementalist for scion (elementalist/inquisitor)
Got like +600 HP and 10% less DPS, and I'll need another ring
https://pastebin.com/FzDvhuEp
Traveling so far on the tree for vaal pact (with slayer ascendancy) feels terrible.

I don't think it's worth doing that unless you have a high level scion and you don't want to level another character to try self cast arc.

p.s. Golems without elemental damage immunity are dying like flies, I hate that

"
rvaHammer написал:
okay I finally have crafted my daggers and am feeling good! I wanted to see if any1 was willing to check out my POB and see if they think im shaper ready. Ive never fought shaper period, let alone with this build. I almost have 2ex to craft the double dmg mods on my daggers, so ignore the fact that those mods arent there currently, they should be by tomrrow.

shaper is just a DPS-meter really, you can kill it with absolutely anything, just sidestep his skills. Even t16 bosses are harder IMO

"
sotrill написал:
I watch the video of Enki fighting Uber elder and it seems so easy but I can't even get past halfway before dying each time, and I've tried 7 times today. I'm using Kaom's root too. Anyone have any advice or anyi ideas what other gear to get? I'm playing in standard. Thanks!

Your gear is fine for uber elder, just learn mechanics of the fight and try more.
You can watch engineering eternity uber elder guide, it's amazing
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d29NT6uxc0g&t=
Последняя редакция: blg_RealiZe. Время: 30 янв. 2019 г., 23:58:36
"
blg_RealiZe написал:

"
rvaHammer написал:

shaper is just a DPS-meter really, you can kill it with absolutely anything, just sidestep his skills. Even t16 bosses are harder IMO

Assuming since you didnt mention otherwise that my dps is fine for shapers dps check? Once again it will be my first time fighting him. I die here and there to t16 bosses from some map mods but ive completed them at least. Thanks for the response. Is kaoms needed for shaper or just rrally uber elder? I have a really nice pair but gonna take some currency to fit it in.

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация