Enki's Arc Witch Memorial Page

"
JGonzaga написал:
Thanks for the guide. I am very new to Path of Exile and I am enjoying a lot your guide. What do you think about this character? https://poe.ninja/challenge/builds/char/kovac666/Kingpinova_Babka?i=1&search=class%3DElementalist%26skill%3DArc%2CStorm-Brand%26keystone%3DShaper-of-Desolation%2CBeacon-of-Ruin%2CLiege-of-the-Primordial%2CParagon-of-Calamity%2CElemental-Overload%2CMind-Over-Matter

Traveling to the middle of the tree for unnatural instinct is not worth it, I was thinking about that before, you just get more by using other nodes.
If you want to make use of unnatural instinct, you can place it into the jewel slot near conduit. It gives about 200 hp, 200 mana and 4% chance to get endurance, frenzy or power charge on kill - it's enough for maps and saves you a lot of skill points
"
Missumii написал:
Can someone help me on what to upgrade next? I have enough damage to easily clear maps but Syndicate ganks ruins my leveling, I am guessing I need to fix all my jewelry and move around my res. This is my first character so I am on a tight budget, thanks for the help.

Kinda tragic that this is the solution, but just do like a whole heap of others have done: Get a Research lab, and never go in. It will pop up on every map. As long as you don't go in, you won't have to deal with the syndicates any more.

Then if you want to unveil mods or get safehouses, grind the buggers in lower-level zones where they're easy to kill, like for instance Blood Aqueducts.
"
Pangaearocks написал:
"
Missumii написал:
Can someone help me on what to upgrade next? I have enough damage to easily clear maps but Syndicate ganks ruins my leveling, I am guessing I need to fix all my jewelry and move around my res. This is my first character so I am on a tight budget, thanks for the help.

Kinda tragic that this is the solution, but just do like a whole heap of others have done: Get a Research lab, and never go in. It will pop up on every map. As long as you don't go in, you won't have to deal with the syndicates any more.

Then if you want to unveil mods or get safehouses, grind the buggers in lower-level zones where they're easy to kill, like for instance Blood Aqueducts.

Yeah tbh when i hit t13/t14 and started dying alot to syndicate i ended up incorporating the lightning spire trap set up and it helped tremendously but I still ended up opting for the research syndicate blocking thing. Now that ive just crafted my daggers finally i started doing them again and its a whole different game, whirling blades make me feel so much more in control and now with my dps i melt them fast enough to not see much issue unless i get stunned or slowed hard. Still though, yet to die since the upgrade, even t16 syndicate. Just my exp.
Последняя редакция: rvaHammer. Время: 31 янв. 2019 г., 22:19:58
"
Pangaearocks написал:
"
Missumii написал:

That actually helped so much, I had my ass permanent clenched when doing T14/15.
If anyone is interested in a dagger for further crafting

"
bibanul написал:
If anyone is interested in a dagger for further crafting

Interested and PM'ed.
Thanks for the guide. Im grown pretty powerfull witch.
Unfortunetly, every time if i read in guide something like "cant facetank everything" its mean for my "every second boss will oneshoot you after ~tier10 map". Mostly its betrayal encounters and elder boss, but some time regular boss oneshoot me too.
Im have 4700hp, its too small for going to top tier maps, or problem - only my wrong hand? :)
I have the same problem with taking damage right now. Higher tier map bosses & ESPECIALLY syndicate ambushes kill me regularly. I've been level 89 now for weeks due to constant deaths.

I'm thinking going for the dual wield setup might have be a mistake (or at least you need stellar gear to carry it). Maybe I should spec back into a shield, I feel like the build needs more damage reduction overall. This also translates to frequent mana problems during longer fights because of the damage I'm taking.
Последняя редакция: ScaryAtheist. Время: 1 февр. 2019 г., 5:28:28
"
ScaryAtheist написал:
I have the same problem with taking damage right now. Higher tier map bosses & ESPECIALLY syndicate ambushes kill me regularly. I've been level 89 now for weeks due to constant deaths.

I'm thinking going for the dual wield setup might have be a mistake (or at least you need stellar gear to carry it). Maybe I should spec back into a shield, I feel like the build needs more damage reduction overall. This also translates to frequent mana problems during longer fights because of the damage I'm taking.

0 cold damage to spells, 700 unreserved mana with herald of thunder and lvl 20 clarity, two sceptres instead of daggers (bad mobility), no manaleech anywhere
REEEEEEEEE I'm dying to syndicate

I'm sorry, it's probably rude, but read the guide once again please
Последняя редакция: blg_RealiZe. Время: 1 февр. 2019 г., 5:43:31
"
blg_RealiZe написал:
"
ScaryAtheist написал:

0 cold damage to spells, 700 unreserved mana with herald of thunder and lvl 20 clarity, two sceptres instead of daggers (bad mobility), no manaleech anywhere
REEEEEEEEE I'm dying to syndicate

I'm sorry, it's probably rude, but read the guide once again please

Honestly, this is so far off that it's barely the same build.

If you're asking for advice in a specific build thread, but you are not even following the build guide to begin with, and in some cases going directly against the recommendations, what advice do you expect to get?

You have like 30% of the needed mana for MoM to be effective, and no mana gain except (the wrong, and slow) Mana flask. So after 1 hit, you can't move, you can't cast, and you have no mana to soak any other damage. I can see why you have problems with taking damage.
Still in the mud
Последняя редакция: Infernosaint. Время: 1 февр. 2019 г., 6:03:01

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация