Enki's Arc Witch Memorial Page

"
rvaHammer написал:

Assuming since you didnt mention otherwise that my dps is fine for shapers dps check? Once again it will be my first time fighting him. I die here and there to t16 bosses from some map mods but ive completed them at least. Thanks for the response. Is kaoms needed for shaper or just rrally uber elder? I have a really nice pair but gonna take some currency to fit it in.

you can kill shaper with just lightning spire traps, he is almost not moving. You have enough dps
you don't need kaoms for shaper, but uber elder fight in Kaom's is a lot easier
Последняя редакция: blg_RealiZe. Время: 31 янв. 2019 г., 0:27:02
"
Enki91 написал:

I get what you're saying, but I think you need to look at it from a different point. The initial investment does seem high, but it's actually extremely cheap for a weapon this good.

To put it in context, using two perfectly divined 6x T1 mirror tier daggers would only result in a ~2% DPS boost over those crafted daggers, while they would cost 1 mirror (170ex atm) + fee (usually 50ex+) each, which would put you at a 440ex+ investment if such a dagger would exist in the first place. And the only thing you'd gain out of this is 2% DPS and a good amount of attack speed.

I've intentionally put the crafted daggers priority as second to last in the upgrade cheat sheet, it's more important to get a reliable setup first and getting to this step shows that you're serious enough about the build to justify this investment. It also serves as a contextually cheap crafting tutorial for people who didn't dump the game after a few hours.

Thanks for the explanation. I don't have the experience with such good weapons to know how expensive they typically are, so I get what you are saying. Maybe I was lucky with my weapon finds, but I created a perfectly rolled multi-crafted weapon in POB, and got a 16.1% DPS increase. Not tiny of course, but not massive either. With more realistic rolls, I'd get 12.5%. Not sure that would be worth the high cost, at least in my case :-/
Скрытый текст
Since Cast speed doesn't really do much for Winter Orb (which I'm playing), I swapped it out for crit chance for spells. Can't get top rolls that way, but it's probably the best alternative.

Unless I've messed up something else, this is what I ended up with:

Beast Scratch
Platinum Kris
Shaper Item
Item Level: 80
Quality: 20
Sockets: R-R-B
LevelReq: 64
Implicits: 1
50% increased Global Critical Strike Chance
Gain 20% of Elemental Damage as extra Chaos Damage
50% increased Spell Damage
Gain 6% of Non-Chaos Damage as extra Chaos Damage
Adds 33 to 58 Cold Damage to Spells
Can have multiple Crafted Modifiers
7% chance to deal Double Damage
69% increased Critical Strike Chance for Spells

Is it possible to reroll crafted mods btw? (like we can with 'cheap' normal crafting) Say you get a really low roll and already have 2-3 mods applied. Can you reroll one of them for a higher roll, or will that reset the whole thing?

Edit: I see this was answered on the previous page
"
Nope, You would have to re-do all the crafted mods.
Последняя редакция: Pangaearocks. Время: 31 янв. 2019 г., 7:41:27
"
Pangaearocks написал:
Is it possible to reroll crafted mods btw? (like we can with 'cheap' normal crafting) Say you get a really low roll and already have 2-3 mods applied. Can you reroll one of them for a higher roll, or will that reset the whole thing?

Edit: I see this was answered on the previous page
"
Nope, You would have to re-do all the crafted mods.

You can Divine crafted mods, but a scour will remove everything.
Can someone explain to me why(how) Minions deal XX% increased Damage is applies to our dmg?

Thanks
"
McT84 написал:
Can someone explain to me why(how) Minions deal XX% increased Damage is applies to our dmg?

Thanks

Its because of Spiritual aid node,read the 1st page
Where can I find the dagger crafting guide mentioned in the "What to upgrade next?" cheatsheet? (https://i.imgur.com/1U7818U.png) Thanks!
"
Elertar написал:
Where can I find the dagger crafting guide mentioned in the "What to upgrade next?" cheatsheet? (https://i.imgur.com/1U7818U.png) Thanks!

It's mentioned in the guide under the "Gear" section.

Скрытый текст
"
Pangaearocks написал:
"
Elertar написал:

It's mentioned in the guide under the "Gear" section.

Скрытый текст

Thanks a lot!!
Thanks for the guide. I am very new to Path of Exile and I am enjoying a lot your guide. What do you think about this character? https://poe.ninja/challenge/builds/char/kovac666/Kingpinova_Babka?i=1&search=class%3DElementalist%26skill%3DArc%2CStorm-Brand%26keystone%3DShaper-of-Desolation%2CBeacon-of-Ruin%2CLiege-of-the-Primordial%2CParagon-of-Calamity%2CElemental-Overload%2CMind-Over-Matter
Can someone help me on what to upgrade next? I have enough damage to easily clear maps but Syndicate ganks ruins my leveling, I am guessing I need to fix all my jewelry and move around my res. This is my first character so I am on a tight budget, thanks for the help.
Последняя редакция: Missumii. Время: 31 янв. 2019 г., 20:05:48

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация