Enki's Arc Witch Memorial Page

"
iunewind написал:

one shoot death on elder: https://youtu.be/DttcZCN0Vpk

this looks like desync death, don't fight vs hard bosses on predictive network mode, switch it to lockstep
Hello everyone !

New PoE player here, first of all i wanted to say (many MANY ... MAAANY) thanks to Enki for this topic (and the community of course),
written perfectly, who helped me through the 10 acts that were totally unknown to me !
A real pleasure to read / follow / apply ! It was incredibly smooth and the best approach to discover this game and discover the world of PoE.

And then, after some looong and coool day playing and farming, I finally reached the :
"craft your own weapons" part and to be honest this is not "smooth" in my brain ahah
(even if the guide is greatly written tho i never did it before and I'm afraid of that),
that's where I need you if you guys wanna make me even more happy, (and help me a bit ahah) having very few recipes for the craft.
I have been waiting for this FABULOUS day so long, that i wouldnt like to "destroy" everything.
I have of course all the necessary compo !

Best feelings Exile <3

"
blg_RealiZe написал:
"
iunewind написал:

one shoot death on elder: https://youtu.be/DttcZCN0Vpk

this looks like desync death, don't fight vs hard bosses on predictive network mode, switch it to lockstep

Im doubt its network or something. This dying was repeated about 4 time in a row (so im start to record on last portal because its repeted). And no any other network problem this day.

Anyway, im start this map again and kill elder with first try. But something like this death happen time-to-time. Maybe not so "one shot" but for 1 second or something like.
which flask do you prefer for ueber elder fight? why do you take rumis in your videos?
Последняя редакция: CamouIFlage. Время: 2 февр. 2019 г., 12:21:01
I hope it's okay to post this query here, as although I'm playing a different build than Arc, I've used this guide (or the previous one) for inspiration when making my own. The tech tree is therefore somewhat similar, and the previous version used a shield (which I use now). I keep tabs on the guide, and there are so many knowledgeable people here.

It's about crafting (despite my earlier reservations, heh :blush: ). After selling Perandus Manor and a good Watcher's Eye, I'm suddenly sitting on 15 exalts (by far the most I've ever had). Have looked over some alternatives, and think I prefer to have a sceptre. Partly for the implicit and partly for lore/realism reasons.

Looking over the sceptres, Vaal Sceptre is probably the best combination of attack speed (I'd be using shield charge, if that matters) and elemental damage. Cast speed doesn't do much for Winter Orb, so I've been looking at the below mods. Is it possible to select them all, or are some of them mutually exclusive? Thinking most about the two versions of "Gain x% as chaos damage".

Скрытый текст
Foe Chant
Vaal Sceptre
Shaper Item
Item Level: 85
Quality: 20
Sockets: B-R-B
LevelReq: 64
Implicits: 1

32% increased Elemental Damage

Gain 20% of Elemental Damage as Extra Chaos Damage
50% increased Spell Damage
Gain 6% of Non-Chaos Damage as extra Chaos Damage
Gain 10% of Non-Chaos Damage as extra Chaos Damage (alternative would be Add Cold damage to spells)

Can have multiple Crafted Modifiers
60% increased Critical Strike Chance for Spells
7% chance to deal Double Damage

Depending on luck with rolls (and if I manage to get 20% or less on the Shaper mod), this could give ~17% increase in DPS. Hardly earth-shattering, but maybe it's still worth it? What kind of increase are you guys getting on crafted weapons, compared with a well-rolled found/bought one?

Unfortunately I don't have all the mods with top rolls yet. I've tried farming them in Bloody Aqueduct but they just won't spawn for me. Is it not possible there? From time to time I've unlocked the syndicates in maps, but it inevitably leads to one-shots galore, which gets old real fast :-( They are therefore locked away again now. Sadly it's the only way to play this league if you have any hope of levelling up past level 90. (Please hold off on the "git gud" stuff).

Here is the pastebin if anybody want to check it out.
https://pastebin.com/ZFMYSaP8

Everything but the boots are self-found or self-made (got lucky with the double corruption on Winter Orb - not that the extra 3% quality does much), so there's bound to be plenty of room for improvement by trading, so don't be too outraged if something looks "poor" ;-)
If you are using the lightning spire trap setup that some people are using is it necessary to get a pair of gloves with socketed gems are supported by level X Advanced Traps?
"
AgentChunk написал:
If you are using the lightning spire trap setup that some people are using is it necessary to get a pair of gloves with socketed gems are supported by level X Advanced Traps?

It works well enough in regular gloves with Advanced Traps, Added Lightning Damage, LST & Trap and Mine Damage Support.

However, adding elemental focus is a big damage boost and you can get gloves with "supported by lvl x Advanced Traps" for pretty cheap." It's a pretty significant upgrade., when you can afford it, do so.

*edit*

A couple of things too -

You can remove your clarity gem, since you have a watcher's eye.

You can remove Mana Leech for the same reason. Replace it with Culling Strike. Many people choose to remove Increased duration from their Arcane Surge set up and find running Onslaught helpful. YMMV. It gives an additional 20% ms, cast/attack speed.

You can also get rid of your mana flask and buy a Wise Oak Flask.

You may want to look at the Jewel section again and upgrade your jewels. You don't have abyss jewels with shock effect and you're missing out on a lot of flat life. Just buy ones you can afford for now. Some of the jewels you have aren't serving you very well.

Your Arcane Surge should only be level 6, not 7. Sell it to a vendor with one Orb of Scouring to get back a lvl 6 gem and stop leveling it so it will proc every cast of Storm Brand instead of every other.

Последняя редакция: jackieh917. Время: 2 февр. 2019 г., 20:00:07
Anyone who hasnt switched to daggers is really missing out, i highly suggest making the switch. Whirling blades makes me feel so much more in control now after having played 93levels w leap slam and flame dash, i cannoy stress how dumb i feel not making switch sooner. If you craft these daggers in the guide its a no brainer ofc, your dps goes up, your mobility hence survivability goes up. But even if you cant afford the daggers yet i still highly suggest getting budget daggers in the meantime. Im so much more in control of my movement now i feel alot more confident whirling into a syndicate fortification, etc. Not to mention proccing fortify is actually viable now, there was no way i was leaping into a pack and back out. Now i can just skirt skirt and keep fortify up and dodge everything. Just trying to bring the point across guys.
"
jackieh917 написал:
"
AgentChunk написал:

It works well enough in regular gloves with Advanced Traps, Added Lightning Damage, LST & Trap and Mine Damage Support.

However, adding elemental focus is a big damage boost and you can get gloves with "supported by lvl x Advanced Traps" for pretty cheap." It's a pretty significant upgrade., when you can afford it, do so.

*edit*

A couple of things too -

You can remove your clarity gem, since you have a watcher's eye.

You can remove Mana Leech for the same reason. Replace it with Culling Strike. Many people choose to remove Increased duration from their Arcane Surge set up and find running Onslaught helpful. YMMV. It gives an additional 20% ms, cast/attack speed.

You can also get rid of your mana flask and buy a Wise Oak Flask.

You may want to look at the Jewel section again and upgrade your jewels. You don't have abyss jewels with shock effect and you're missing out on a lot of flat life. Just buy ones you can afford for now. Some of the jewels you have aren't serving you very well.

Your Arcane Surge should only be level 6, not 7. Sell it to a vendor with one Orb of Scouring to get back a lvl 6 gem and stop leveling it so it will proc every cast of Storm Brand instead of every other.

Thanks for the advice. How much should I value increased shock effect? I doesn't seem to factor into my dps in PoB.
"
AgentChunk написал:
How much should I value increased shock effect? I doesn't seem to factor into my dps in PoB.

Think of each 10% shock effect as a "2% more damage" modifier, that should give an idea of how much that affix is worth - but only up to a total of 150% shock effectiveness. No need to get more than that. A cheap slot to get 21-30% of it is amulet, the veiled "% increased effect of non-damaging ailments" craft there is super powerful.

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация