Enki's Arc Witch Memorial Page

"
rvaHammer написал:
Anyone who hasnt switched to daggers is really missing out, i highly suggest making the switch. Whirling blades makes me feel so much more in control now after having played 93levels w leap slam and flame dash, i cannoy stress how dumb i feel not making switch sooner. If you craft these daggers in the guide its a no brainer ofc, your dps goes up, your mobility hence survivability goes up. But even if you cant afford the daggers yet i still highly suggest getting budget daggers in the meantime. Im so much more in control of my movement now i feel alot more confident whirling into a syndicate fortification, etc. Not to mention proccing fortify is actually viable now, there was no way i was leaping into a pack and back out. Now i can just skirt skirt and keep fortify up and dodge everything. Just trying to bring the point across guys.

Is it worth having lower damage if you can't afford to craft daggers?
"
AgentChunk написал:

I recommend just saving up until you have 4-5 exalts to complete your first high-end crafted dagger. Buy your preferred shaped base as soon as you can afford it and while you look for valuable loot to sell, just use the alterations you get during mapping to roll tier 1 ele as extra chaos on them, hoping for a successful regal/annul. You can finish the dagger once you get the exalts for multimod/cast speed/double damage.
Последняя редакция: sny83. Время: 3 февр. 2019 г., 2:09:57
i get one shooted.
"
satancukcan написал:
Скрытый текст
i get one shooted.

Your characters tab is private, so I can't check your jewels/passives, but based on your gear you probably have low life and very low unreserved mana compared to your life total. Remember that with Mind over Matter you need usable mana equal to about 40% of your life in order to not be out of mana when you take a near lethal hit. OOM means you can't even escape the next hit, except by walking.

Consider getting chaos resistance on your gear as well, it really helps vs. Syndicate/Atzoatl/Mastermind and a couple of other boss fights.
"
sny83 написал:
"
AgentChunk написал:

I recommend just saving up until you have 4-5 exalts to complete your first high-end crafted dagger. Buy your preferred shaped base as soon as you can afford it and while you look for valuable loot to sell, just use the alterations you get during mapping to roll tier 1 ele as extra chaos on them, hoping for a successful regal/annul. You can finish the dagger once you get the exalts for multimod/cast speed/double damage.

Don't forget - you can also cheap out and not craft the highest version of Cast Speed/Double Damage. This will save you 2 ex on crafting. These will be great daggers and will cost less than 2.5 ex to craft once you have your base w/ t1 ele as extra chaos.

See Big_Realize guide on p828 of this thread for a simple crafting guide on how to make a budget version.

If you come into some ex later, you can craft yourself the real deal later. (This is my plan anyway.....)
Последняя редакция: jackieh917. Время: 3 февр. 2019 г., 9:45:25
"
sny83 написал:
"
satancukcan написал:
Скрытый текст
i get one shooted.

Your characters tab is private, so I can't check your jewels/passives, but based on your gear you probably have low life and very low unreserved mana compared to your life total. Remember that with Mind over Matter you need usable mana equal to about 40% of your life in order to not be out of mana when you take a near lethal hit. OOM means you can't even escape the next hit, except by walking.

Consider getting chaos resistance on your gear as well, it really helps vs. Syndicate/Atzoatl/Mastermind and a couple of other boss fights.

i updated, sorry for that.
Wow, first I have to say this guide rocks! Seriously, I've played this game several hundred hours and have never seen a guide with this much support and follow. I came across this guide a month ago while looking for one this league while looking through the forums. Now I'm seeing streamers reference it as the guide to use for beginners trying to get into POE.

Even though I have played for years and do have several hundred hours this guide has taught me so much about the game. The game is so damn deep, and I'm still fuzzy on what prefixes and suffixes affect what and how skill combos work. Good thing I have guides! Thanks, Enki!

Given all of this does anyone have any suggestions on what I should do next to focus on better survivability on red maps. I've only gotten into about t12 and t13. I'm finding map sustain in reds is pretty rough. Also, even though I just picked up the recommended higher end jewels, I still have some issues with mana sustain in maps that limit flask regen in some way so I've learned to avoid them. I have died nearly 100 times with this build. Just after getting the new jewel I walked into a t12 map shot the first enemy and was pretty much one shot. I'm not sure if it was reflect or what. I went back into the map and cleared the rest with no problem. I know GGG's stance on death recaps, but it would have been nice to know. Most of my deaths in the later game have come from some sort of bleed that I didn't notice in time. I try to focus on watching for that, but I get into a rhythm and lose sight of it. It can happen in a flash.

Sorry, this got a bit long. Bottom line, this guide kicks some serious *ss. Thanks, and please let me know if anyone has any feedback. Thanks!
Level 88 here and I'm starting to come across Unique Bosses in mapping (Tier 6-8) where they have the affix of "Resist Elemental Damage" and no damage that I do is getting through at all.

Recently this forced me to require help as Zana spawned a Tier 9 Haunted Unique map and the boss had the identical affix and I couldn't complete the mission otherwise.

I'm following the gem setup 100% the only thing I don't have is the Unique Gear listed, however none of those have Lightning Penetration for stats. Am I doing something wrong?

Not sure how to link my profile of items and links and such but yeah :(

Thank you very much!
Guide is great, but can't seem to 6link inpulsa after quite a while and hundreds of fusings spent, so i'll probably sell all items for this build.
Any advise on what to upgrade next? Got 8~9 Exalted.

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация