Enki's Arc Witch Memorial Page

Hey! First of all thanks to the great guide and help in the comments!
I killed Elder and Shaper today, after playing my first Charackter in Poe!

I have read the guide (and many comments) often and know about the "What to upgrade next chart" etc.

My main concern right now is how to progress further, i know about the Lightning Trap Glove Setup, that one of my daggers is missing Double Damage Enchant (missing the Highest tier to craft) and the second dagger is a budget version that i crafted cause at that time i didnt have that much currency to go max rolls.
I have the problem that i need Dexterity on my gear and dont know exactly on which pieces i should invest the missing dexterity to use my Sai Daggers (121 Dex needed?)

Right now i have an enchant on my helmet and a mod on my gloves to get the needed dex. Should i aim for specific slots to get the missing dexterity, or can i get that with jewels or different nodes in the skill tree?

I know that i can get way better rolls on my "Armor" pieces.

So i would appreciate any tipps in what to invest next (Jewels/Belt/Armor) or change skills / nodes in the skill tree. RIght now i dont have that much currency, but i will farm for whatever is the best option!

Thanks in advance :)

PS: I hope my character profile is set to public!
"
Nooky1989 написал:
Hey! First of all thanks to the great guide and help in the comments!
I killed Elder and Shaper today, after playing my first Charackter in Poe!

I have read the guide (and many comments) often and know about the "What to upgrade next chart" etc.

My main concern right now is how to progress further, i know about the Lightning Trap Glove Setup, that one of my daggers is missing Double Damage Enchant (missing the Highest tier to craft) and the second dagger is a budget version that i crafted cause at that time i didnt have that much currency to go max rolls.
I have the problem that i need Dexterity on my gear and dont know exactly on which pieces i should invest the missing dexterity to use my Sai Daggers (121 Dex needed?)

Right now i have an enchant on my helmet and a mod on my gloves to get the needed dex. Should i aim for specific slots to get the missing dexterity, or can i get that with jewels or different nodes in the skill tree?

I know that i can get way better rolls on my "Armor" pieces.

So i would appreciate any tipps in what to invest next (Jewels/Belt/Armor) or change skills / nodes in the skill tree. RIght now i dont have that much currency, but i will farm for whatever is the best option!

Thanks in advance :)

PS: I hope my character profile is set to public!

onyx amulet could help solve agility problem

but tbh 121 is quite high

i have only 119 myself
Until you can get the correct gear setup, droppin a small node (maybe a cast/attack speed) for the +30 dex next to Elemental Overload, helps a lot on the Dex requirement. Makes it a lot easier to juggle.

Combined with an onyx/dex amulet, should be good.

Getting some decent gloves for the trap setup should be relatively cheap as you only have cold res on your current, that you need.

That should help a lot with boss dmg, going forward.
Still in the mud
Hello,

A big thanks to RealiZe who really helped me with the multimod craft !
Love !

I have a question, does "x% increased damage while leeching" affect us with this build ?

I got this on an pretty cheap amulet but I am wondering if it is worth.

Thanks you !
@IUnewind and @ScaryAthiest

Sorry bout the mean comments, but they are experts so ignore tone and absolutely take their advice abt both where you may deviate from base spec and getting a nice spire link.

Spire helps a ton because it does a lot more damage to bosses and syndicate groups than arc, and you can focus on dodging while it does so (jump, zap, jump zap) - those boss abilities that take 3 seconds to charge up and hit you are intended to be dodged - or they would just hit immediately.

FYI - for spire you can get an powerful 6 link in either glove or helm by searching for socketed gems supported by specific useful effects (these are cheap and common too) if you don't have a good item in that slot already:

http://poe.trade/search/inadonimkoyeny
(gloves are better as fast cast support gives universal cast speed which is one of our best stats to get across the board)
http://poe.trade/search/otedanasiganoh

One thing neither mentioned that should help a lot with Syndicate (and some other bosses) is chaos resist. Neither of you has the purity of flesh ring - trade 5% health passives for 4% health and chaos resist and don;t be shy about grabbing it when available on gear.

Also if you don't have 45% of the mana unreserved that you have health (which Enki explains is important part of surviving big hits), consider going for the jewel socket above the big health ring that has 8% manas before it... and if you have ANY mana reserved consider NOT.
Последняя редакция: ShawnDream. Время: 1 февр. 2019 г., 10:34:44
Also curious to how you are running out of mana? Are you running mana leech with storm brand at all? If you swapped off mana leech, and you're running out of mana... maybe you should rethink going away from it.

Running scepters while not as optimal as a dagger, can definitely be done... I am still running scepters, and I have no issues killing shaper or elder (still working on progressing to uber elder atm). Like others have stated, you may need to get the glove setup if you're having problems dealing damage and dodging crap.
Последняя редакция: exitwounds85. Время: 1 февр. 2019 г., 10:40:23
One final tip if you are running dry on mana - folks noted that the ring/amulet craft addon

% of Damage taken gained as Mana over 4 seconds

... is very powerful for mom builds, as when your mana soaks up damage, it soaks right back in to keep you from staying dry.

... but again if you are running dry often there is probably something significant wrong with your leech, dodging, or unreserved mana - so make sure you have wrath on for your watcher leech under wrath, and make sure you keep moving.

If you don't have a leech watcher yet (1.5ex but probably the first ex you spend) you should try cast on hit or cast on skill use warlord mark.
Последняя редакция: ShawnDream. Время: 1 февр. 2019 г., 11:05:13

just got this gloves how do i incorporate this into the build ?
"
FalKeT66 написал:
Скрытый текст
Hello,

Love !

I have a question, does "x% increased damage while leeching" affect us with this build ?

Thanks you !

I'm not a fan of that mod at all. Leeching stops the moment you reach full health and when you're not at full health, you're usually busy repositioning out of harm's way. Plus, you don't wanna be taking damage in the first place with this build. It might be good for Slayers, but not for us, IMO.
"
sny83 написал:
"
FalKeT66 написал:
Скрытый текст
Hello,

Love !

Thanks you !

I'm not a fan of that mod at all. Leeching stops the moment you reach full health and when you're not at full health, you're usually busy repositioning out of harm's way. Plus, you don't wanna be taking damage in the first place with this build. It might be good for Slayers, but not for us, IMO.

It doesn't count mana leech?

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация