Enki's Arc Witch Memorial Page

"
Vaikisss написал:

just got this gloves how do i incorporate this into the build ?

Definitely swap culling in for leech in the green (already leeching), but otherwise I'd leave the build as is (ignore the crit mod), put spire in a hypothermia/Trap helm and definitely don't include enfeeble in your CWDT setup.
"
ShawnDream написал:
"
sny83 написал:
"
FalKeT66 написал:
Скрытый текст
Hello,

A big thanks to RealiZe who really helped me with the multimod craft !
Love !

I have a question, does "x% increased damage while leeching" affect us with this build ?

I got this on an pretty cheap amulet but I am wondering if it is worth.

Thanks you !

I'm not a fan of that mod at all. Leeching stops the moment you reach full health and when you're not at full health, you're usually busy repositioning out of harm's way. Plus, you don't wanna be taking damage in the first place with this build. It might be good for Slayers, but not for us, IMO.

It doesn't count mana leech?

It does, but the problem is still there: with just Storm Brand damaging a target, I reach full mana before the next cast of Arc.
Hey guys.

I wanted to ask a question about increased effect of shock. How big of a difference does 10% actually make? To be completely honest i just dropped a watchers eye with increased lightning damage while affected by wrath, but it strangely feels weaker while clearing maps and delves, than the simple abyssal jewel i replaced that had flat added lightning damage and +10% effect of shock. I'm still kinda lost with those in-depth mechanics and i noticed effect of shock isn't taken into account in Path of Building. Any tips? Am i being crazy to think i actually deal less damage now?
Последняя редакция: HincaK. Время: 1 февр. 2019 г., 14:47:57
What ways to increase mana? 5.5khp but only 1.9k mana...both that and chaos res i dno how to fit into my current setup?
"
HincaK написал:
Hey guys.

I wanted to ask a question about increased effect of shock. How big of a difference does 10% actually make? To be completely honest i just dropped a watchers eye with increased lightning damage while affected by wrath, but it strangely feels weaker while clearing maps and delves, than the simple abyssal jewel i replaced that had flat added lightning damage and +10% effect of shock. I'm still kinda lost with those in-depth mechanics and i noticed effect of shock isn't taken into account in Path of Building. Any tips? Am i being crazy to think i actually deal less damage now?

The wiki page explains that 10% increased effect of shock increases our base (ascendancy) 20% effect by an additional 10% OF THE 20%, so now 2% MORE damage.

Since arc has innate shock, and you are rocking an Inpulsas you are probably around 40% shock effect, so each extra %10 shock increase gives you a OVERALL see about

.02 / 1.40 = 1.4 percent more damage for all subsequent hits (first hit shocks)

More importantly you really want a Watcher with mana leeched by lightning damage under the effect of wrath. (should be 1.5ex) which basically solves mana issues.
"
rvaHammer написал:
What ways to increase mana? 5.5khp but only 1.9k mana...both that and chaos res i dno how to fit into my current setup?

Moving 5 small points from around constitution to the purity of Flesh ring gives you:

-5% life (25 - 20%)
+20% chaos res
+10 str (health added)
+10 int (mana)

You might want to consider stabbing up to the jewel socket in the North-East

5 points for +20 int, +8% mana, and another socket.

... But I'm partial to sockets...

for 2 points you could hit Soul Siphon for:
+26% mana
+10 mana
+5 mana on kill
Последняя редакция: ShawnDream. Время: 1 февр. 2019 г., 15:19:44
"
Missumii написал:
"
Pangaearocks написал:

Kinda tragic that this is the solution, but just do like a whole heap of others have done: Get a Research lab, and never go in. It will pop up on every map. As long as you don't go in, you won't have to deal with the syndicates any more.

Then if you want to unveil mods or get safehouses, grind the buggers in lower-level zones where they're easy to kill, like for instance Blood Aqueducts.

That actually helped so much, I had my ass permanent clenched when doing T14/15.

I was dumb enough to unlock them, but umpteen one-shots later and they're back in the ground. So, so silly.
"
ShawnDream написал:
"
HincaK написал:
Hey guys.

The wiki page explains that 10% increased effect of shock increases our base (ascendancy) 20% effect by an additional 10% OF THE 20%, so now 2% MORE damage.

Since arc has innate shock, and you are rocking an Inpulsas you are probably around 40% shock effect, so each extra %10 shock increase gives you a OVERALL see about

.02 / 1.40 = 1.4 percent more damage for all subsequent hits (first hit shocks)

More importantly you really want a Watcher with mana leeched by lightning damage under the effect of wrath. (should be 1.5ex) which basically solves mana issues.

To be fair i haven't really had too many mana issues since i have a ring with assassins mark which gives me plenty anyways. In boss fights i usually manage to cope with just the flask. So by this calculation 1.4% more damage for 10% increased shock effect would give me around 11k damage per hit. My increased lightning damage watchers eye is at 7k average hit according to PoB. Turns out a simple abyssal jewel actually boosts the dps in the end game.

Would love to see Enki's input on this.
Последняя редакция: HincaK. Время: 1 февр. 2019 г., 20:55:13
what gemmes did you resign for spire trap?

did you just removed the 4-link combination storm brand-mana leech-increased duration-arcane?
"
exitwounds85 написал:
Also curious to how you are running out of mana?

Im have mana (1900/2200) - reservation just about 15% by clarity, wrath in essence worm.
4700/500 - life and shield.
My mana source is watcher eye from guide. Im dont have (or almost) "pure" oneshot death, but often situation im dying for seconds when char stunned (or something like) after first power hit. Mostly its from syndicate on red map with many mods, some times from boss too.

Im dont know exact tactics for most boss, so probably its main part of problem. But many of my deaths looks almost unavoidable for my if enemy close enough - syndicate boss spawn support, im take powered hit smashed 2/3 of my life and almost all mana, i try to escape, but sometime my move skill seems blocked (i spam whirling blade and flame dash buttons but nothing happend) and after 1/2 sec when Immortal call finished and stoped save me - im die from next hit.
Some boss can kill for a one second or two, if IC triggered and save for 1sec:D

So i mostly wandering - its really need to know exact timing for all high level boss and use moving skill carefully?

its not big deal of course, im play for fun and high level progress not very important for me.
thanks for your help, responsiveness of poe community awlweys amaze me.
p.s. and sorry my english :)

one shoot death on elder: https://youtu.be/DttcZCN0Vpk
Последняя редакция: iunewind. Время: 2 февр. 2019 г., 6:01:11

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация