UNKILLABLE 21k Energy Shield / 3.8mil Shaper DPS / 2 minute Uber kill / Celestial Bob Agony Crawler

Question on the 1% build... maybe someone here can answer me.

After 2 leagues of building this to the 13-15K ES range with amazing dps, I cannot figure out why in God's name Convocation is removed for a 2nd Enlighten. I understand why you'd want a 2nd Enlighten, but what is the point of Clarity in this build. If we're running Poacher's Mark, that will cover us in the No Regen maps, whereas clarity won't. If you want the "1%" gear, you're mana regen in normal circumstances covers infinitely using RoA... so I don't get it why Clarity stays in over Convocation other than having the 200+ ex Watcher's Eye.
Последняя редакция: reagan247. Время: 3 апр. 2019 г., 17:02:44

Done with the Build this League, 17.5k ES / 4.5m dps @lvl92.
If somebody is interested in this build i would sell all my Gear
I think this flask can easily replace the magic one , tell me if im wrong

"
Winny_The_Pou написал:

Wrong.
do you go for 109% res with this build or no?
Последняя редакция: cyclonicarts. Время: 11 апр. 2019 г., 14:54:00
"
cyclonicarts написал:

There is never a point in doing that. You want a curse removale flask, preferably on something that rolls up to 4 uses. Why run around ready to flask off curses yet not care about ele weakness? may as well cap at 75 cuz you're gonna flask off ele weakness.

IMO :)
"
Winny_The_Pou написал:

Wrong, more crits, and 10% dmg taken much better.
Plus if we are killing we are regenning anyways.

Plus, with our mega high es, our regen is huge when nothing around to kill.
I regen around 1100 es a sec just standing around.

Of course u can use a regular consecrated ground flask, but this one makes a bigger puddle.
The Rich Get Richer, the Po Stay Po.
Последняя редакция: macsdf1. Время: 11 апр. 2019 г., 19:05:31
"
Zwirni написал:
"
Raxed написал:
Nearly 100 in Synth with this build FeelsGoodMan. So much bonding time with Celestial Bob.

Hey, if I imported your character to PoB correctly then you cant change from VeiledToxins to WitheringTouch at Uberelder because of negative mana-reserved. Was this a problem at any point?

Just get the new ring with 40% reserved and all your problems will be fixed, since hoa will cost 0% with both helm + ring, regarldess what u put into it.

You can't just follow others trees 100% you gotta use what u got and adjust here and there.

I feel clear speed is fine, if you use chain, and movement speed, and flesh offering, the crawler moves very fast, shoots very fast, and explodes packs from chain. Using chain on him is like using tornado shot. He still one shots trash in t16s, even with all the move speed stuff and not pure dps.

HH works, but it's gonna be hard to get enough resists. Plus a nice crystal belt adds like 1600 es. But you alreayd got more than enough es anyways.

The Rich Get Richer, the Po Stay Po.
"
DamageIncorporated написал:
"
cyclonicarts написал:

There is never a point in doing that. You want a curse removale flask, preferably on something that rolls up to 4 uses. Why run around ready to flask off curses yet not care about ele weakness? may as well cap at 75 cuz you're gonna flask off ele weakness.

IMO :)

In SC leagues I'd say this is reasonable. If you're playing HC, relying on flasks for capping res in ele weakness is a good way to significantly increase your risk of dying that one time.

If you can't cap for ele weakness, just roll over it. Build can do essentially every other mod so having to roll over one thing really shouldn't that big of a deal.
nice build

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация