UNKILLABLE 21k Energy Shield / 3.8mil Shaper DPS / 2 minute Uber kill / Celestial Bob Agony Crawler

"
Soilworker написал:
How are people getting enough Dexterity? I've imported multiple people's builds into PoB and most have under the 159 required dexterity for Herald of Agony. Are PoB calculations off? Am I missing something here?

I have 200 dex, with just 30 dex amulet. Guess is also dex from the quiver.

Did u grab all the dex nodes on the right side of the tree, where u path down to charisma?

The Rich Get Richer, the Po Stay Po.
God I love this build :P

I have 40 mana left after HoAG, Disc, Dread Banner and Aspect of the spider ( snagged a -1% reservation corrupted Golden Rule this morning for dirt cheap). The build is fanbloodytastic without Aspect of the Spider, but that just put's it over the edge. So good, so safe, so powerful. My favorite build by far.

I chose to pursue and aquire all the expensive stuff first, and nail enough -mana reservation for Spider aspect, next is Empower 4, and it's far from necessary.

Последняя редакция: DamageIncorporated. Время: 12 апр. 2019 г., 20:33:47
Please for the love of god help me I must be overlooking something so simple.

I cannot use all my Buffs/Auras and have HoA in use.

I have the 30% reduced HoA enchantment.

-Clarity Level 1
-Discipline

-Dread Banner
-Hatred
-Enlighten Level 4

-HoA
-Maim
-Empower
-Minion Speed
-Faster Attacks
-Damage on Full Life

28% Reduced total from Tree Skills

4% Total from gems. There is no 1% energy from within right now so I put on a 3% conquerers efficiency to make up for it. I Still do not have enough to use everything even though I arguably have more %reduced than what is required. I should be able to use:

HoA
Clarity
Discipline
Hatred
Dread Banner
Aspect of the Spider

I can have everything on except aspect of the spider, or everything except HoA, but not all. Having everything on except HoA puts me at about 25% mana unreserved and putting it on takes ~33%. I do not know if this is normal.

I have tried:
-Adding a 1% Reserve jewel to see if that somehow would work. didnt
-Adding max mana gem, does not put a dent in what I am missing.
-Removing Convocation and using another Enlighten 4, did not work.
-Re coloring so enlighten would be in the boot slot in case aspect somehow benefitted from enlighten being there
-Freaking out

Please help my character profile is open.
Why aren't you guys using the new ring too?

With ring I can run banner, hatred, disc, spider.

Got lucky and yolo'd a +1 bow and made this last night too:

I actually put on magic find gear and did guardians with it on NP haha. Still have 12000 es with magic find gear on , 42 quant.
Последняя редакция: macsdf1. Время: 13 апр. 2019 г., 18:51:14
"
macsdf1 написал:

I actually put on magic find gear and did guardians with it on NP haha. Still have 12000 es with magic find gear on , 42 quant.

Better question is why the heck are you using that ring. It doesn't fit the build.

I can run banner, Hatred, Disc and Spider without it.
"
DamageIncorporated написал:
"
macsdf1 написал:

Better question is why the heck are you using that ring. It doesn't fit the build.

Using 2 lvl 4 enlights and having 20 mp left? or having not having to use enlight, with empower4 discipline with 200 mp still. Also adds like 200k dps to ur crawler too.

My hoa reserve is 28% without ring. With ring it is 0%. Why would i NOt use it? Lets me use chain in my hoa links, which is 150 reserve normally.

Finally finished this

Mirror service BTW
"
"
macsdf1 написал:

I looked at your gear, it seems very near identical to my own, can you help me ref. my last post and tell me why I dont have enough reserve mana for aspect of the spider?
"
macsdf1 написал:
"
"
macsdf1 написал:

Using 2 lvl 4 enlights and having 20 mp left? or having not having to use enlight, with empower4 discipline with 200 mp still. Also adds like 200k dps to ur crawler too.

My hoa reserve is 28% without ring. With ring it is 0%. Why would i NOt use it? Lets me use chain in my hoa links, which is 150 reserve normally.

I have 40 mana left and enough mana regen that that's enough, not to mention Poachers mark and I use Spider aspect. I mean you have to make a small change to OP's set up to do what I'm saying but ya...

Why would you use chain? I mean experimenting is great but wtf. All that ring does for you is make it easier to use 6L HoAG. It's a optional stop gap, and ttoally sub optimal. I'd use it on a HoAG+ Toxic Rain build...or something else but not a CI Occultist. None of the stats help you. And chain...just....why. Also, your bow is pooh for HoAG. It's better for Ele Hit.

"
Bromby написал:

I looked at your gear, it seems very near identical to my own, can you help me ref. my last post and tell me why I dont have enough reserve mana for aspect of the spider?

You need 2 enlighten 4's, a corrupted Conqueror's Efficiency and you have to path down to the mana reserve nodes by Harrier. This will leave you with 10 mana ( or 15? can't remember ). A corrupted Golden Rule brings you up to 40 mana left and you're laughing. The former is enough, but you can't gem swap to Withering Touch.
Последняя редакция: DamageIncorporated. Время: 15 апр. 2019 г., 13:14:29
Anyone got an updated POB of this build?

Thanks much!

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация