[3.10] 🐉 Dragon's Breath Elementalist - Incinerate

"
Psykeee написал:
Haha thanks for the offer, that's nice of you. I'm at work all day unfortunately (back in 8 hours *sigh*).

I was waiting for my own "5k fusing no 6 link", well a bit less expensive but same outcome.

I was asking myself if that staff could even roll this mod (like every 1000 alts, back to POE DB and check), yeah it can, primordial staves ilvl 78 and 81.

I specifically rerolled from a too expensive build (vaal reave, foils are even worse) to a cheaper alternative ...

Tonight, I'll buy the last 1000 alts, if it works then great, I'll have to start building up currency again, if not, well, I guess RNG got me.

Ill be online in the afternoon, msg me. We are gonna make it happen somehow. :)

Reave? Ill pay not to play that haha xD
"
Ill be online in the afternoon, msg me. We are gonna make it happen somehow. :)

Alright, I'll try to contact you in game :) Thanks

"
Reave? Ill pay not to play that haha xD

It's actually a fun build, but too expensive ... (2 crafted foils)
Последняя редакция: Psykeee. Время: 23 сент. 2019 г., 5:48:55
I must not be playing correctly.

I went all of Legion without getting even 1 ex.

I'm now at lvl 80 in Blight, and my 68 chaos isn't going to come close to buying 5000+ alts (I currently have 97)

People talking about bad luck. I've turned in 6 sets of the 5 link staff cards (since they are an easy drop in Jungle Valley), all war staffs.

I've run 50 Chamber of Sins, have yet to even get 1 of the 6 link cards.

If there is a way to "make" currency, aside from the chaos recipe, I sure would like to know it.

Looking at the trade site, a 6 socket 6 link all blue stuff is 1ex. I just don't see how that's going to happen, since then I would still have to craft it

Same for the perfect helmet listed right now.. 120c. maybe in 2 weeks if I'm lucky.

are you all playing a different character to make money for this one?

I made it this far with a 4 link and no helm enchant, but the lack of dps is really starting to make things difficult
"
I must not be playing correctly.

I went all of Legion without getting even 1 ex.

I'm now at lvl 80 in Blight, and my 68 chaos isn't going to come close to buying 5000+ alts (I currently have 97)

People talking about bad luck. I've turned in 6 sets of the 5 link staff cards (since they are an easy drop in Jungle Valley), all war staffs.

I've run 50 Chamber of Sins, have yet to even get 1 of the 6 link cards.

If there is a way to "make" currency, aside from the chaos recipe, I sure would like to know it.

Looking at the trade site, a 6 socket 6 link all blue stuff is 1ex. I just don't see how that's going to happen, since then I would still have to craft it

Same for the perfect helmet listed right now.. 120c. maybe in 2 weeks if I'm lucky.

are you all playing a different character to make money for this one?

I made it this far with a 4 link and no helm enchant, but the lack of dps is really starting to make things difficult

use this link
https://poeapp.com/search/Blight/gyqF5J

Buy the cheapest staff on the list. They start from 20-30c. You can color it yourself. Now you need 5B1R sockets, that's rly easy.
Alt spam to +2 fire spell gems...

Just buy any helmet base with +2 stages of Incinerate and craft it yourself when you get fossils. Scorched are dirt cheap, Pristine so so.

Последняя редакция: TorsteinTheFallen. Время: 23 сент. 2019 г., 15:46:10
Hi. I played your build 2 leagues ago but I dropped legion because I didn't like it so I might be missing something here.

if I remember correctly we used to use warlord mark ring for our sustain.why do you drop it?

And how do we really use abyssal cry? because most likely mobs will just die from our cincinerate+HoA or is it for our Blight encounter?

Currently lv 72 and still trying to craft the staff but so far I m enjoying it the way I used to .

Thanks and have a nice day !!!
"
awawawawa написал:
Hi. I played your build 2 leagues ago but I dropped legion because I didn't like it so I might be missing something here.

if I remember correctly we used to use warlord mark ring for our sustain.why do you drop it?

And how do we really use abyssal cry? because most likely mobs will just die from our cincinerate+HoA or is it for our Blight encounter?

Currently lv 72 and still trying to craft the staff but so far I m enjoying it the way I used to .

Thanks and have a nice day !!!

Warlords mark doesn't work with casters anymore. You get leech from Ascendancy.
Blight mobs tend to have much more life so Abyssal Cry helps with the clear.

hf in Blight :)
Oh I didn't know about warlord mark lol thanks. one more thing why cant we proc abyssal cry via CwdT?

Thanks for the fast reply
Hi, it's me again. Can you tell me how to incinerate change to blue ??
"
Psykeee написал:
"
"
OddFrequency wrote:

Finally after nearly 3ex worth. Am I too unlucky with this?

4000 alt and counting ... Haven't seen any +3 fire, I can't even sell the +3 chaos/cold/lightning (which of course, I've seen multiple times).

Wew sry to hear that :( it took me 250 alts and 1500 alts for the 2 first time to get +3 and I failed to annul it twice. Ended up success after about 500-800 more alts. And you should buy the already 6 links base, it's much cheaper than doing it urself.
+2 maximum Incinerate stages is the best enchant
10% increased Incinerate damage for each stage is the second best
How to have this ??? Help me pls .

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация