[3.10] 🐉 Dragon's Breath Elementalist - Incinerate

"
Twosmoke80 написал:
love your build sofar, what do you think of this ring?

Looks ok but fire damage to attacks doesn't to anything, since you don't attack but cast spell :)
"
TryKilleR написал:
Hi.
I wanna ask, how does this build work in higher tier maps and metamorph in 3.9 league? I started leveling Explosive arrow deadye and dunno to respect it after mathil didn't recommend his build

Can't give you strait answer since i'm playing Glacial Hammer atm. Others seems to do ok.
"
TorsteinTheFallen написал:
"
TryKilleR написал:
Hi.
I wanna ask, how does this build work in higher tier maps and metamorph in 3.9 league? I started leveling Explosive arrow deadye and dunno to respect it after mathil didn't recommend his build

Currently running t11/t12 maps with the build and it does really well. I am finding that i need gear upgrades however it is a solid build. Morph can be a huge pain especially those that do decay damage or just huge dps but overall having a breeze with it atm. The watchers are also taken down nicely, but I will let you know what the build feels like after I've taken down a 3/4 watch stone watcher.
Good,

Is CWDT supposed to be taken to lvl 20 as indicated by the POB? Or should we level it to launch wave + immortal? In that case what levels are appropriate?

Fair fire could take an increase in time?

Thanks and sorry for the bad English
"
TryKilleR написал:
Hi.

Destroying t15's with full/any mods on a 5 link martyr. The build still seems very strong even while missing/not using some pieces. No damage flasks, helm stats not optimized, no aspect, not using Vaal RF.
How would this build fair if I went Trickster instead of Elementalist?
"
BdBarbeque написал:
How would this build fair if I went Trickster instead of Elementalist?

Prob more or similar damage but lose reflect immunity and Spider Aspect.
Hi.

Loving your build. It's been the Smoothest League I've played to date. and this Toon is now my highest level yet, 88.
I'm running yellow maps without much in the way of problems so far. (besides the odd super rippy Metapmorph).

Main thing I have left to do is six-link my Martyr.. but the 6th link is Increased area so that shouldn't improve DPS.
One more Ascendancy to get which is also minor DPS improvement.
And boots(which besides the fire pen, don't think they do much for my dps)

However PoB tells me I only have 32k damage and your endgame build does 200+...
Not sure what i need to improve to make such a big difference. if you could help me out by pointing out what i'm missing.

My Profile: https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/DeathSabre/characters
I only have the one Metamorph league toon: MetaCryogenicIncind

Thanks a lot for the build and any help you can render.
@DeathSabre

For 6th link you use concentrated effect (mostly for bosses) and its huuge damage boost.
"
DeathSabre написал:
Hi.

Loving your build. It's been the Smoothest League I've played to date. and this Toon is now my highest level yet, 88.
I'm running yellow maps without much in the way of problems so far. (besides the odd super rippy Metapmorph).

Main thing I have left to do is six-link my Martyr.. but the 6th link is Increased area so that shouldn't improve DPS.
One more Ascendancy to get which is also minor DPS improvement.
And boots(which besides the fire pen, don't think they do much for my dps)

However PoB tells me I only have 32k damage and your endgame build does 200+...
Not sure what i need to improve to make such a big difference. if you could help me out by pointing out what i'm missing.

My Profile: https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/DeathSabre/characters
I only have the one Metamorph league toon: MetaCryogenicIncind

Thanks a lot for the build and any help you can render.

Make sure you configure you're POB with the extra settings for the build (look at Torstein's pob's, under Configuration, for things like checking these:

Do you use Inspiration Charges
Is Pendulun Of Destruction active
Is the enemy Ignited

Stance Still = Sand Stance

those are just what I can remember.. there are others.. they all affect the Average Hit and Total DPS numbers

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация