[3.10] 🐉 Dragon's Breath Elementalist - Incinerate

Thanks for this build! I'm having a ton of fun with it :) Got superlucky to find 2ex early so got rolling very fast with Martyr and Kaoms but the leveling process was super satisfying aswell.
"
Reevesw написал:
Thanks for this build! I'm having a ton of fun with it :) Got superlucky to find 2ex early so got rolling very fast with Martyr and Kaoms but the leveling process was super satisfying aswell.

Great to hear everything is going smooth :)
tnx for the feedback!
Yo, great build, enjoying it a lot.

Could you look into my stuff and say where should I go from here? I do zdps at reds and it's frustrating :D

I know there's a staff left to craft, second opal, 20/20 gems, jewels, minus res helm.

But these changes don't really seem like game changers at this point :D
Hey, great build so far !

I was wondering if Increased damage over time really increases our damage ?
"
saakurou написал:
Yo, great build, enjoying it a lot.

Could you look into my stuff and say where should I go from here? I do zdps at reds and it's frustrating :D

I know there's a staff left to craft, second opal, 20/20 gems, jewels, minus res helm.

But these changes don't really seem like game changers at this point :D

Well lots of little things that add up in the end.

Aspect of the spider, -9% fire res helmet, opal rings, 2 perma Frenzy charges, good jewels, Cinderswallow Urn, Stygian Vise with good jewel, amulet anointment, leveled gems with 20% quality, boot enchant, Arcane Surge lvl 5 (you forgot that)... Damage will be there don't worry.
"
Lalatina_Sama написал:
Hey, great build so far !

I was wondering if Increased damage over time really increases our damage ?

Barely, skip it.
Hi i wanna ask. Immortal Call Cast When Damage Taken Wave of Conviction Summon Skitterbots i need lvl them to 20 lvl?
"
IchigoPL написал:
Hi i wanna ask. Immortal Call Cast When Damage Taken Wave of Conviction Summon Skitterbots i need lvl them to 20 lvl?

Yes
Hi.
I wanna ask, how does this build work in higher tier maps and metamorph in 3.9 league? I started leveling Explosive arrow deadye and dunno to respect it after mathil didn't recommend his build
love your build sofar, what do you think of this ring?

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация