[3.10] 🐉 Dragon's Breath Elementalist - Incinerate

"
DeathSabre написал:
Hi.

Loving your build. It's been the Smoothest League I've played to date. and this Toon is now my highest level yet, 88.
I'm running yellow maps without much in the way of problems so far. (besides the odd super rippy Metapmorph).

Main thing I have left to do is six-link my Martyr.. but the 6th link is Increased area so that shouldn't improve DPS.
One more Ascendancy to get which is also minor DPS improvement.
And boots(which besides the fire pen, don't think they do much for my dps)

However PoB tells me I only have 32k damage and your endgame build does 200+...
Not sure what i need to improve to make such a big difference. if you could help me out by pointing out what i'm missing.

My Profile: https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/DeathSabre/characters
I only have the one Metamorph league toon: MetaCryogenicIncind

Thanks a lot for the build and any help you can render.

Hi :)

Just saw your char.
You are at 700K Shaper dps with all buffs.
It's ok, it will get higher. Lots of little pieces needs to come together. Every bit counts.

6L will make big difference with larger area while mapping and 50% more damage vs bosses.

You need to go item by item from the guide and try to copy them.
I played this build in 3.7 if i remember well you have to stay in place to do damage? How do you guyz survive this league with all those OS when you stay in one place?
"
Dynastiew написал:
I played this build in 3.7 if i remember well you have to stay in place to do damage? How do you guyz survive this league with all those OS when you stay in one place?

50% less accuracy on nearby monsters, Flesh & Stone

Acrobatics & Phase Acrobatics

Spell dodge from Atziri's Step

Quartz Flask

Vaal Grace

With all up, damage avoidance goes to 90%.

I see I see, do you think i could take those and put it on a stormburst build?

BTW i see you are the creator of the build, know that i had a ton of fun with it on Synthesis definitely one of the best i tried since i started playing :).

I already use quartz and vaal grace.
Последняя редакция: Dynastiew. Время: 21 дек. 2019 г., 6:49:06
"
Dynastiew написал:
I see I see, do you think i could take those and put it on a stormburst build?

BTW i see you are the creator of the build, know that i had a ton of fun with it on Synthesis definitely one of the best i tried since i started playing :).

I already use quartz and vaal grace.

tyty :)
try to incorporate some of it into your build
Okay, BTW the character was Feucabrule if you look on my profile just went and looked at it to remember those good times :3. Will try to fit them in the build will ask some help from the build maker he might have idea how to do it :)

thanks a lot!
I wonder if Cast While Channeling (with Volatile Dead) is worth testing. Im not sure how to check numbers in PoB when theres 2 spells.
A few questions. Apologies if they were answered before, this thread has a lot of pages, and I'm not to keen on reading them all.

1)Why not Elemancer instead? Having ele reflect immunity and laughable amounts of leech is neat, but the additional golem and their increased effect seems just too good to pass. Heck, Stone Golem alone pretty much regens ~10% life/sec. And, of course, elemental ailment immunity.

2)Without MoM, how do you sustain the mana? Even with the craft, -2 is not much. Currently using Praxis for free Incinerate, not sure how I could even replace it.
"
Asag написал:
I wonder if Cast While Channeling (with Volatile Dead) is worth testing. Im not sure how to check numbers in PoB when theres 2 spells.

As secondary yeah but not as the main 6L setup
"
Laue написал:
A few questions. Apologies if they were answered before, this thread has a lot of pages, and I'm not to keen on reading them all.

1)Why not Elemancer instead? Having ele reflect immunity and laughable amounts of leech is neat, but the additional golem and their increased effect seems just too good to pass. Heck, Stone Golem alone pretty much regens ~10% life/sec. And, of course, elemental ailment immunity.

2)Without MoM, how do you sustain the mana? Even with the craft, -2 is not much. Currently using Praxis for free Incinerate, not sure how I could even replace it.

1. it's not laughable amount, leech rate is capped at 20% of life so you have max leech rate as any other char that's not investing into Vaal Pact or leech/life recovery modifiers. You wouldn't get that much with golems or significant investment into overall golemancy.
You also lack gem slots.

2. mana sustain is not an issue. On 4L you should have incorporated Inspiration support gem. It will lower the mana consumption. Praxis is not mandatory and with Inspiration you should not use it.

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация