[3.10] 🐉 Dragon's Breath Elementalist - Incinerate

Is it possible to replace one of the blue support gems for a red socket, for Awakened Fire Penetration Gem, or is it not necessary?
"
Is it possible to replace one of the blue support gems for a red socket, for Awakened Fire Penetration Gem, or is it not necessary?

It's possible but Awakened Fire Pen wont benefit you compared to the original gem setup.
"
joint77 написал:
"
joint77 написал:
Any idea what i can do further to improve my char regarding survability/dps? Currently i'm running only with lvl 3 enlightment as i cannot afford the lvl 4 one. Also, i took the purity of flesh life wheel in order to get some chaos resist (i think still need to grab more on my gear, i want to reach at least -20).

https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/joint77/characters

PS: Still need to work on the flask setup, so disregard atm.

Hello guys,

Any more recommendation for me? It is working very well atm, but what i can do further to improve my char? I did some important upgrades like suggested: change lvl 3 enlighten with level 4 enlighten (i was lucky with 8 ex drop >> Circle of Fear ring with best rolls for dmg), enchanted the helm with physical dmg converted to fire (feels great), changed the boots so i can get dmg fire penetration for bosses, minor upgrade for the statff regarding dps part (aimed for higher rolls on fire), bought Awakened Increased Area of Effect lvl 5; improved chaos resist a lot: -8 having now.

How much important is +1 to minimum Frenzy Charges? Currently i'm thinking to upgrade the Circle of Anguish ring - by adding increased fire dmg along with the buff effect of Ash - and the other ring as well. What do you think? Which is the most cost effective upgrade?

Also, perhaps I can do something more regarding the tree.

Thanks and best regards!

Everything looks great apart from flask setup. Circle of Anguish will give more dps than rare ring with Frenzy.
You are missing freeze immunity on flask. You also don't need 2 life flasks.
hi how do you generate frenzy charges for incinerate build? also i seem to be lacking some dps i have nearly all the same gear. xcept the jewel sockets do they really make that much of a diff?
"
SteamedBaconBuns написал:
hi how do you generate frenzy charges for incinerate build? also i seem to be lacking some dps i have nearly all the same gear. xcept the jewel sockets do they really make that much of a diff?

You dont generate them you get them from crafts on rings/amulet
Последняя редакция: TorsteinTheFallen. Время: 7 февр. 2020 г., 2:06:24
Regarding the rings, I accidentally crafted Channeling Skills have -3 to Total Mana Cost on one. You say no more than -2, so should I try again? Does it have a negative effect on the build somehow or is it just not necessary to have more than -2?
Последняя редакция: destroyermaker. Время: 7 февр. 2020 г., 8:13:45
"
destroyermaker написал:
Regarding the rings, I accidentally crafted Channeling Skills have -3 to Total Mana Cost on one. You say no more than -2, so should I try again? Does it have a negative effect on the build somehow or is it just not necessary to have more than -2?

Incinerate mana consumption has to be at least 1 for Inspiration support gem to work. So, take a look at your Incinerate tooltip (hover the mouse over icon) and if it doesn't show mana cost of Incinerate it means it's 0.
In that case recraft ring on the bench to -2. No biggie. :)
Thanks. Fixed.

Trying to get the final Ascendancy now and got one shot by Izaro in Uber lab (second fight). What can I do for defense apart from upgrading the helmet (crafting is tedious and expensive and I'm bad at it so I've been putting it off) + upgrading gloves + going for Solaris pantheon? I really don't like restarting the lab, so I'd like to go in good and prepared next time.

Edit: POB if it helps https://pastebin.com/Ys8RJEAq. Also, I've since upgraded the gloves, added Aztiri's Promise, and acquired Heart of Flame.
Последняя редакция: destroyermaker. Время: 13 февр. 2020 г., 7:37:31
What level should Immortal Call, Cast When Damage Taken and Wave of Conviction have? Maxed?
Overwhelmed by Path of Exile? You might want to have a look at Wrecker_of_Days' beginner-friendly guides. One-click-wonders that do not require any specific items to conquer the campaign and the Atlas: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2606288/page/1
Is there any reason not to use Leap Slam + Faster Attacks over Flame Dash?

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация